eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Jen55

EW Cash: 0.00
Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:33 PM

once again i say (since nobody read my fuckin post) There are negative comments like Mel said, but that's not really the point, what i don't understand is if this shit disgusts you why are you reading it? why bother being on this website, and i know your pissed off about this whole vincent mess, but as i've said before, there is nothing we can do about it, if we had any control over what the mods did in this site, don't you think we would of gotten all this crap deleted and all you guys kicks out? And there are a few people on this site who seem to worship him, but there are also a lot of "normal ones" and i don't know about everyone else, but this is the only real place i talk about eminem, and discuss his shit, because i know most of the other people here actually want to talk about him too. And do you really think if you insult obssesed fans enough they are going to get unobssessed? no, it just makes everyone mad, and frusturated. it's not your job to defend eminem, and clean up all his over the top fans, it's not really your business either.
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 5.00
P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science
Motherfucker he told you why we are here...and why we wont leave and why we will keep fuckin with you and all of you fags until the shit gets resolved until the mods have mercy on you fuckin freaks....this shit is just getting started....this is only 2 out of thousands. If I were you I'd leave this forum and find another eminem fan forum because shit is going to get out of hand if things don't get fixed....JungleJuice is a fat fuck and you need to read....he already told you why. And weather you were talking to me or not I am going to be saying what the fuck I want when I want...you could be talkin about how bad of a day you just had and I am going to call you a pussy until they fix shit...you got that........pussy!
thats word, yall dont want us here, go get your fucking admins to do what we asked for and we will be gone so you can keep posting how much you love eminems sensetive side, as if anyone gave a fuck if yall wanna get down homo on a crakkuh
  P.Money is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Science

Science is on a distinguished road

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
Oh Fuck U Lot! U Boring ! And Say What The Fuck U Want! Batman Go Fuck Urself Too, I Dont Give A Fuck What U Lot Are Saying! Im Outtie, Not Wasting My Time Chatting To Low Class Bored Fuckers Who Feel Good About Themselves When They Break Others Down, Coz Truth Is They Have Issues And Hate Themselves, This Is An Eminem Chat Forum, But U Lot Have To Start Up Some Shit! Atleast I Have What It Takes To Fight Back To U Pussy Boyz, Who Take On A Girl Witih Attitude, Coz U Too Scared Of Real Men Out There! Loosers!! Fall The Fuck Back! U Ent Got Shit On Me!!
Bitch you watch too much Oprah
  Science is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*AnNiE*
batman

EW Cash: 1735.00
*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:36 PM

We see your point.. now You high Class not bored person go cry with your mamie..
and float with the stream, off the shore
- see where the river will take me

*AnNiE* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
P.Money
Confirm your email

P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55
once again i say (since nobody read my fuckin post) There are negative comments like Mel said, but that's not really the point, what i don't understand is if this shit disgusts you why are you reading it? why bother being on this website, and i know your pissed off about this whole vincent mess, but as i've said before, there is nothing we can do about it, if we had any control over what the mods did in this site, don't you think we would of gotten all this crap deleted and all you guys kicks out? And there are a few people on this site who seem to worship him, but there are also a lot of "normal ones" and i don't know about everyone else, but this is the only real place i talk about eminem, and discuss his shit, because i know most of the other people here actually want to talk about him too. And do you really think if you insult obssesed fans enough they are going to get unobssessed? no, it just makes everyone mad, and frusturated. it's not your job to defend eminem, and clean up all his over the top fans, it's not really your business either.
just like it aint none of yalls business what eminem had for lunch yesterday... so what the fuck are you asking me that dumb shit for?

why am i not allowed to be here n read what these sick motherfuckers say? i am entitled to have an opinion about motherfuckers opinions, aint i?

so whats your problem baby? i just dont respect motherfuckers that love some dood they dont know more than they love themselves... that aint how a man is posed to get down with hiis shit.... that shit is sick n im here to call everybody a SICK FUCK that is a SICK FUCK... why am i wrong for doing what im doing???

what did eminem do when benzino called him out? he said the truth.. so thats what me and my homies is gonna do...we just spread the truth for these blind motehrfuckers coz they cant see it....
Science

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55

Cry me a river......bitch we know you can't fix shit so we are going to smash shit up in your store until the manager comes! Em uses metaphors so I'm sure you can figure it out...you are a worker bee we want the boss! Why aren't we banned yet? Somebody isn't doing their motherfucking job!!!! This site sucks you should find a new Em fan forum cuz the mods will just let anything happen to you and there is no security. A shame what happened to Vinny...the same shit could happen to you and nothing would get resolved...would you like that...look at how lazy your mods are. So cry and don't come back and then they will fix things. If not...then guess we will have to keep slinging shit...thats easy because we come from shit...not as priviledged as some of you so this will be easy..dont' really like to do it but hey........Em would appreciate this. This is a army mounting up and about to wreck shit...this is just the intro to the CD....track two is a bitch.
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:42 PM

Dude... if you dont like it, dont read it. You wouldn't turn on the television and go, "Eww gross. Oh yuck this is sick!" And keep watching it.. Thats just stupid.
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Science

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh_Em_Slim
Dude... if you dont like it, dont read it. You wouldn't turn on the television and go, "Eww gross. Oh yuck this is sick!" And keep watching it.. Thats just stupid.
...........Pussy
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:47 PM

Pussy... *laughs* Learn to get a larger vocabulary. You said that too many times.
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Science

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Pussy... *laughs* Learn to get a larger vocabulary. You said that too many times.
........yup Pussy it is.
Finess

Finess is on a distinguished road

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:49 PM

Get Em P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Finess is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Science

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:52 PM

Quote:
..I think this name suits you....and not cuz you get Pussy but.....you wreak of estrogen. The collection of your posts are the Vagina Monilogues
P.Money
Confirm your email

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 04:57 PM

^^hahaha now he hit em hard with that one... nobody posts, everybody searchin www.onlinedictionary.com
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 05:04 PM

NAAAH i never said i was high class, but i dont stoop low and get personal like u do, and insult someone and break them down to make myself feel better! just coz u do that, says a lot on the type of person u are! if it makes u feel better, if u hate urself , carry on! i dont give a fuck! judge me on my big booms, assume and judge all u want! atleast i can fight my own battles and dont gang up on one person like u all do! and u boyz who take on a girl, shows u pussy, coz a real man, a real guy wouldnt chat to no girl like that, or all fight against one girl! but u carry, on i dont seriously dont give a fuck!! who are u to me anyway! its an eminem chat forum! and u turned out in a ganging up against me forum, spot the worry! i really dont tgive a fuck....im still here! and WA...im outtie....fall the fuck back!!! gone!

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Science

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
NAAAH i never said i was high class, but i dont stoop low and get personal like u do, and insult someone and break them down to make myself feel better! just coz u do that, says a lot on the type of person u are! if it makes u feel better, if u hate urself , carry on! i dont give a fuck! judge me on my big booms, assume and judge all u want! atleast i can fight my own battles and dont gang up on one person like u all do! and u boyz who take on a girl, shows u pussy, coz a real man, a real guy wouldnt chat to no girl like that, or all fight against one girl! but u carry, on i dont seriously dont give a fuck!! who are u to me anyway! its an eminem chat forum! and u turned out in a ganging up against me forum, spot the worry! i really dont tgive a fuck....im still here! and WA...im outtie....fall the fuck back!!! gone!

go to Oprah.....go to Oprah....go to Oprah!