eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

P.Money
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 5.00
P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:27 PM

^^look girl, thats how you feel inside. you feel like "oh shit i just listen to eminem but i wanna be real n listen to all this rap shit". coz i aint said shit about your personally, i aint even touched on that topic at all. all i asked was some shit about some kids names on here... your name is Jen55.. it aint got shit to do with you but you feel attacked... come out the closet baby... p loves all girls worldwide.... (cant stand jungle bitches tho)
  P.Money is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:28 PM

Go jen... Haha
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Jen55

EW Cash: 0.00
Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:32 PM

"oh shit i just listen to eminem but i wanna be real n listen to all this rap shit". Don't you ever fuckin say that shit to me again!! i listened to pac and snoop way before i fuckin listened to eminem, and that pac shit got me through some serious horrible shit in my life, don't act like you fuckin know me, don't analize me, you don't know jack shit about how i feel inside!
Confirm your email

P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh_Em_Slim
What are we doing? Using his name in screen-names? :\
see you dont even realize it... you motherfuckers will name your babies after ol dood. that shit aint cool at all. eminem wants to entertain yall... not you to find out what he ate for lunch. that shit is crazy.. motherfuckers posting pics of his crib... posting his address... yall is sick in the brain for real... ever wondered why em needs so many bodyguards? not coz motherfuckers wanna clap him, but kids like you who would rip his ear off at the concert just to have somethin of him...
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:34 PM

You know what? I want you to show me where it says I want to have his babies, iight? And this is an eminem forum... Fuck this is where we talk and post pictures about him... if you dont like it LEAVE!
P.Money
Confirm your email

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55
"oh shit i just listen to eminem but i wanna be real n listen to all this rap shit". Don't you ever fuckin say that shit to me again!! i listened to pac and snoop way before i fuckin listened to eminem, and that pac shit got me through some serious horrible shit in my life, don't act like you fuckin know me, don't analize me, you don't know jack shit about how i feel inside!
see how it touches you in your lil heart baby.. awwww :-)

u could tell me i was listening to boy george all day... it wouldnt move me... but when i say you listen to eminem all fucking day long n dream of him you get all angry coz theres some shit in your closet.. i mean, it aint a bad thing baby, just step out.. lemme know whats your lil secret... you are among eminem dickriders and 20 real motherfuckers who just ride through.... i know it will make you feel better.... just say it... are you in love with eminem n wish you had his baby? is it that?
P.Money
Confirm your email

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:38 PM

Quote:
You know what? I want you to show me where it says I want to have his babies, iight? And this is an eminem forum... Fuck this is where we talk and post pictures about him... if you dont like it LEAVE!
hahahaha look how you posted b4 me and i didnt even say that shit about havin his babies yet... you said it coz thats whats on your fucking mind.. now stop fronting you naggyass motherfucker
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:39 PM

P.Money... SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Maybe it offends her because this is an Eminem forum and thats where your suppose to talk about him!? And dont fucking call her a dickrider... Cause she aint one... I know her... so dont assume things Bitch!
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:41 PM

yEAH p - MONEY! FALL THE FUCK BACK! U DAM RIGHT U SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME COZ ID KNOCK U THE FUCK OUT! REMOVE URSELF U COCKSUCKING FUCKHEAD!!! ID SQUASH YEAH!! TOO RIGHT!!! BE FUCKING SCARED, U FAGGOT ARSED, CUNT!!! FALL THE FUCK BACK...HEY IM OUTTIE, NOT WASTING MY TIME CHATTING TO TRASH!!!

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:41 PM

Yeah... I'm thinking of having babies with him. Jerk.
Jen55

Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:44 PM

I really don't remeber getting angry over the fact that you told me i listen to eminem all day long, in fact i'm pretty sure you never even said that to me, the only thing that pisses me off is you assuming stupid bullshit about everyone here, and sayin some of us aren't true rap fans. i'm not ashamed of the fact that i like eminem, and i agree there are people here who only know stuff about eminem, and don't know jack shit about any other rappers, but this is an eminem website, so what the hell is the big deal. not all of us are like that, if i started postin topics in a snoop dogg site would you come on there and acuse me of wanting to have his children to??

Science is on a distinguished road

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
yEAH p - MONEY! FALL THE FUCK BACK! U DAM RIGHT U SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME COZ ID KNOCK U THE FUCK OUT! REMOVE URSELF U COCKSUCKING FUCKHEAD!!! ID SQUASH YEAH!! TOO RIGHT!!! BE FUCKING SCARED, U FAGGOT ARSED, CUNT!!! FALL THE FUCK BACK...HEY IM OUTTIE, NOT WASTING MY TIME CHATTING TO TRASH!!!
hahahaha...yeah I seen her picture....P...that is a big burley bitch. This hoe ate Stan. You got a real pottymouth Junglebitch....but "Nobody believes you, you need more people.....quoted from another rapper better than EM
  Science is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:46 PM

Yeah... seriously though, lets talk sence right now. Calmly and peace fully. Why did you sign up just to be rude and Diss Marshall?
P.Money
Confirm your email

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:48 PM

Quote:
P.Money... SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Maybe it offends her because this is an Eminem forum and thats where your suppose to talk about him!? And dont fucking call her a dickrider... Cause she aint one... I know her... so dont assume things Bitch!
i swear crizzak, you motherfuckers cant even read properly on this board. i said she was among dickriders... not she was a dickrider..... you fucking fruitcake.. now go back to bump your eminem collection... you can talk about eminem without getting your asshole all watery... its possible, believe me.... you motherfuckers is on some other shit....

yall think eminem was like this b4 he blew? you think he was runnin around namin himself pac ridah? yet n still you motherfuckers will like he was one of yall....

he is not... n thats what the fuck is buggin yalll.... yall know he was a real motherfuckers like i am and all these other motherfuckers who came with me are.... we dont give a fuck about a dood.. just do the damn thing.. nah i mean... you motherfuckers put up posters n pray for motherfuckers you dont know... eminem aint your fucking friend.... get real faggots
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: i got a serious question for yall fruitcakes... @ 12-20-2004, 03:50 PM

Whatever. I'm not bothering with you or the thread... You have your little fun pissing people off... Peace.