headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Poll: What drugs have you tried?
Poll Options
What drugs have you tried?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Drugs @ 10-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Fuck drugs. It's stupid. And most adults who use them act like they're stupid little pre teens again. "OMGZ I TAKE DRUGS I DO!!!!!! I'M COOL!!!!!!!!" Yeah, really cool that you're killing yourself...nice one!

That isn't pointed to any one person on here...but really it's waht I've found. People are so immature about it.I wouldn't even have as much of a problem if they shut up about it and just took it, LMAO.

The only thing I'll touch is weed, and I don't make a deal out of it thinking I'm cool. :rollseyes:
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 01:50 PM

You just haven't lived until you've done shrooms. Fuck weed. At least shrooms are more fun and aren't addictive like weed is. HAHA. But noooo... shrooms are soooooo bad :rollseyes:

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
You just haven't lived until you've done shrooms. Fuck weed. At least shrooms are more fun and aren't addictive like weed is.
Mhm .

EW Cash: 364202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:26 PM

is that you in your sig?
  Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:27 PM

Indeed.

Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:31 PM

nice..
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:31 PM

Jade, I also said the same thing as you until a year ago.

I'm an adult. I did shrooms once and am about to do it again soon. I don't trip every day. I have responsibilities, like work. Otherwise I probably would be doing it every weekend because it's so much fun.

My dad is almost 40 and would LOVE to do shrooms again, but he can't. He works all the time and two kids.

I'm sick of people talking down to others who do them because they're "bad" even though they've never tried them for themselves. The fact of the matter is that shrooms and hallucinogenics in general are relatively safe drugs, like weed. But I see people smoke bowls every day and cough their lungs out like they are smoking cigarettes. I don't see people eating shrooms or dropping acid as if they're mentally or physically addicted to them. They're drugs that last for hours and are more intense than most drugs out there. Not something I wanna do everyday!

Now if you want to talk about drugs that are 'stupid' like heroin and crack, then OK because they really are stupid and really addictive that people actually commit crimes in order to get more. Other drugs are fun, though. They're meant to be!

I also notice that people who smoke weed also consume alcohol- that's possibly the WORST drug out there for you.

Oh.. and "stupid pre-teens" also smoke weed and drink alcohol for the record, even though adults still do those and I don't see you saying anything about that! I don't think drugs are immature unless you do them responsibly, no matter what age you are.

Darkness
Master of Horror

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:41 PM

Acid is terrible...So bad for you.BUT so are the millions of painkillers i take so im not lookin down upon anyone

Shrooms are a great experiance..For the people who use them correctly.
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Acid is terrible...So bad for you.BUT so are the millions of painkillers i take so im not lookin down upon anyone
haha OMG, finally somebody admits it!

Prescription drugs can be just as bad for you as illegal drugs; if not, worse.

"I take addictive drugs everyday like painkillers and alcohol, but illegal drugs besides weed are bad, m'kay?"

Acid... can't say anything about that. I've made plans to do acid about a thousand times and they never happened because people lied to me. But most people who have done both shrooms and acid usually recommend shrooms because acid is far more intense. If I do end up taking some then I'm only taking 1/2 dose.

Quote:
Shrooms are a great experiance..For the people who use them correctly.
Exactly. They are AWESOME. I take them for spiritual reasons.

Darkness
Master of Horror

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-17-2007, 07:38 PM

haha i was goin to include its very for spirtual for me but instead i just said for people who use them correctly

pain killers are way bad for you if you abuse them..Addictive and deadly..

imo shrooms are way more intense for me but the shrooms i get are excellent prolly some of the best shrooms in this country but the acid ive got might of not been that great..
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-19-2007, 11:27 AM

I have a question:

When somebody turns 18, and they legally become an adult, does that mean that they're not allowed to have fun anymore? Do they have to be a miserable cow for the rest of their lives because they need to be "responsible" 100% of the time and not go out with friends/go to parties/have a few drinks/get high on occasion?

I never really did that stuff when I was a teenager. I missed out on a lot because I was always anti-social and anti-drug use. Now I like to trip face every so often and I have fun doing it. What's so wrong with that? I still go to work, pay rent/bills and have the same responsibilities as every other adult does, but can I not have any fun with my life?

I don't know. I think that's kind of wrong to assume that just because someone's an adult means that they can't have a social life anymore.

Now if you have kids then I guess that would be a different story. You really have to limit your activities then.

-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-19-2007, 03:30 PM

^^^The whole man up and take responsibility for your life, I think comes from the idea that partying and having fun from 20 to 30 sounds like a great idea til you're like 40 wishing you'd saved the couple hundred grand you wasted at bars, strip clubs, drugs, on women, on unneccesary material things etc - all of which came and went.

Or... til your life takes a drastic turn and the stability you rely on to bounce back from the weekend every week goes away - you're completely unprepared, and life begins to make you realize that the things you focus on in life over "being responsible" are ruining you in the long run. Focus and retire rich at 50, then take it semi-easy... or have fun til you're bones ache and you're too fatigued to work two jobs and save money until you're 80... or dead.

The classic arguement is always "but why wait to have fun when you're old?" - good point, but that will be an inconsquential thought when memories of good times begin to gradually lose importance under the weight of the present.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: Drugs @ 10-19-2007, 10:23 PM

Live fast, die young.

Or

Save now, and enjoy when you're old?

I don't know if I agree with that notion.

Having fun doesn't have to destroy your health, and work doesn't have to be boring and unappealing.

I personally love programming which is why I pursed that as a career. If you do what you love, you can do work and have fun at the same time. Although, it is important to engage in a variety of activities as doing only one thing is bad for you.

Do you still have to balance long and short term goals? Always, but I don't think it's that bleak of a picture.

I think a lot of people measure their lives based on what others do. If you do that with people who you think are living better than you, you will never be happy. Comparing yourself to others has its place, (it makes you want to improve yourself which is good) but it should not be the way you measure your accomplishments.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 04:44 AM

Hah. I'm not destroying my health. I quit binge drinking a long time ago. Now I'll have a drink/do drugs with some people like once a month. I also don't have a couple hundred grand to waste on drugs and hookers XD That's going way overboard.

Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 05:09 AM

We probably don't know if that's really bad for you or not.

Still, where I'm going to go work they screen for drugs. I can't even start until I've been tested. The Army randomly screens too, although some try to slip under the radar they usually slip up and get into a heap of trouble

Not that this is why I'm sober (I think I've explained that already), but I do like not having to hide or lie in life. That "have you ever used drugs" question is on every job application.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote