bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Mine Fields

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
moonll

EW Cash: 75.00
moonll is on a distinguished road

Old Lost dvd @ 11-13-2009, 02:54 AM

Season Five of LOST dvd was the first that provided more answers than questions. The first four seasons of
LOST dvds had raised questions at an extraordinary pace, providing the occasional answer. But while the end of Season Five of Lost Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset raised a couple of massive questions of huge cliffhanger proportions, we nonetheless got more of a sense of what is going on with the island, its inhabitants, and its visitors than ever before. There are still some major unanswered questions, like the origin of the island and what the deal with Richard Alpert (the ageless wonder) is and who built the statue (and what brought it down), but we still are getting an overall picture of things. What held true of LOST dvd after Season One holds true of the show after Lost Seasons 1-5: whether this turns out to be a greatshow depends on how well they manage to wrap up the overall story line. There have been very, very few shows in the history of television that have set out, from the very beginning, to tell a self-contained story with a beginning, middle, and an end. Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset (the new one, not the old one) was one. BABYLON 5 dvd was another. Many other show have more or less ended up telling a story, but in a way that wasn't crucial to the structure of the series. This was even true of a show like ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. But for shows like LOST 1-5 dvd and Battlestar Galactica dvd, our ultimate judgment will hinge on how well all the loose ends are wrapped up at the end. The final answers will have a retroactive effect on the rest of the lost complete series. If we are left at the end feeling that the secrets of the island have not been adequately answered, this will undercut all that went before. If we don't accept the way the stories of the characters are resolved, it will weaken the series as a whole. I loved the way that Battlestar Galactica dvd ended (though I'll grant that not everyone did) and I fully hope that LOST for sale will end similarly well. We've gotten five great seasons and I doubt that Damon Lindelhof and Carlton Cuse will suddenly lose their ability to tell a great story. Plus, they will continue to be assisted by some great writers like Drew Goddard and Elizabeth Sarnoff and Brian K. Vaughan (who got a great shout out this season when Hurley is seen reading in Spanish one of the volumes of Y: THE LAST MAN, the famous graphic series written by Vaughan).

NCIS Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Everybody Loves Raymond Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
The King of Queens Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
Lost Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Everybody Hates Chris Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set
Numb3rs Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Gossip Girls Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
House MD Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
The Hills dvd
How I Met Your Mother dvd
Scrubs dvd
One Tree Hill dvd
The L Word dvd
The Simpsons dvd
ER(Emergency Room) dvd
The Sopranos dvd
James Bond 007 Ultimate Collection 22 + 6 CD DVD Boxset
James Bond 007 dvd
James Bond 007 dvd boxset
  moonll is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
kitty4uhihg

EW Cash: 14825.00
kitty4uhihg will become popular soon enough

Happy Old it retai @ 09-19-2010, 12:17 AM

it retai wow gold ned its Austrian style; now the place was ravaged. Par wow powerleveling tisans and Ustashi had fought there, or, ra wow accounts ther, each in turn had fired it and fle buy wow gold d. Most houses were gutted and the occupants camp cheap wow gold ed in basements or improvised shelters..
  kitty4uhihg is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote