headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Superomario

EW Cash: 0.00
Superomario will become popular soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to Superomario
Old Loyal to the game @ 12-10-2004, 06:26 PM

MY thoguths on thsi album is that its a weak album has 2 versions of 3 songs so pretty much filler, a few good songs, but one thing im sure is that eminem should nto be producing any tracks on a tupac album and he sure as hell shouldnt be rapping on the album, em's beats are all typicaly the same and pretty weak usualy the same drum beat with some orchestra or piano or some crap. Its got pacs vocals btu not the type of sound you would uasualy get froma pac album like theres usualy a few profound songs that are touching nad then theres a few gangsta songs that got some crazy beat, and then theres the average stuff most of the album was the average stuff.

Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Loyal to the game @ 12-10-2004, 09:40 PM

why the hell can't eminem rap on an album he produces? and pac is god, any music he makes is good music in my mind, (that's just my opinion, not tryin to start shit) but im really excited about this album, i dont own it yet cause all the music stores i phoned said it wasn't coming out until december 14th, but anyway, i heard the first single with nate dogg and it's a good song, so whatever, i know i will love the album. PEACE
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 402229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Loyal to the game @ 12-11-2004, 02:28 AM

The album has some greats songs and some mediocre ones

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Superomario

Superomario will become popular soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to Superomario
Old Re: Loyal to the game @ 12-11-2004, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55
why the hell can't eminem rap on an album he produces? and pac is god, any music he makes is good music in my mind, (that's just my opinion, not tryin to start shit) but im really excited about this album, i dont own it yet cause all the music stores i phoned said it wasn't coming out until december 14th, but anyway, i heard the first single with nate dogg and it's a good song, so whatever, i know i will love the album. PEACE
The reason eminem shouldnt rap on pacs album is becouse he never knew pac and by putting himself on a pac album hes acting like hes got some connection to pac. And i agree pac is the greatest of all time thats why i dotn wanna see his image being raped for others benefit. Its cool if u got guys like EDI on his album cuz pac was cool with him even having snoop and dre on the album woulda been ok but pac never knew em. Usualy wiht a pac album u got like a few songs that are gangsta and a few that are soulfull and the average pac songs but this albums got a distinct eminem feel the beats the chorus's its not pac. A few songs are still alright and can pass but most are just not right. I got no prob with em and G unit being on tracks with pac on mixtapes and shit the realest killas was awesome but its not right to put them on pacs album.

EW Cash: 900.00
Biosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Loyal to the game @ 12-11-2004, 09:42 PM

Eminem shouldn't even touch 2pac's work. He should stick with rubbish like D12 and 50 Cent.
  Biosphere is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread