headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

*Raven
Dead Maggots Ate Me

EW Cash: 0.00
*Raven has tight game*Raven has tight game

Happy Old school @ 01-05-2004, 12:55 PM

i am supposed to be in school but i'm skipping and if that's not bad enough it's the first day back since vacation i'm going to be in a shitload of trouble oh well

"Being gay is my anti-drug ..Or was it friendship??? I can never get those two strait" - Jimmy Urine
www.livejournal.com/users/_wargasm_ new journal....
  *Raven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
C o n
shot caller

EW Cash: 50.00
C o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to C o n
Old 01-05-2004, 12:57 PM

you little shit, get to school before i have your jew ass deported
Dead Maggots Ate Me

Old 01-05-2004, 12:58 PM

haha LMAO by the way nice signature

"Being gay is my anti-drug ..Or was it friendship??? I can never get those two strait" - Jimmy Urine
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old 01-05-2004, 01:01 PM

don't feel too bad, my senior year consisted of only about 4 actual weeks of me being present...my teachers didn't want to see me again, so passed me with D's...lol...I'm STILL amazed that I graduated.

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*Raven
Dead Maggots Ate Me

Old 01-05-2004, 01:09 PM

whoa i'm only a freshman so i don't think it's that serious i have already missed 10 days :o

Sapphire

Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old 01-05-2004, 01:13 PM

it's all good...you aren't nearly as bad as you could be. The trick of cutting skool is to keep yourself educated regardless...I used to piss my teachers off cause I'd come to skool for the tests, then leave again...I always had the top scores, so it used to drive them insane...lol...they kept insisting that I was setting a bad example

C o n
shot caller

C o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the rough

Old 01-05-2004, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire
don't feel too bad, my senior year consisted of only about 4 actual weeks of me being present
the rest of the time she spent under the bleechers with the football team, the slut
Dead Maggots Ate Me

Old 01-05-2004, 01:15 PM

haha i wish i could do that i have gone to school and skipped my clases sooo many times and none of my teachers ever figured out because i would come into class 5 minutes before the bell would ring and forge a note from some teacher all my teachers love me so it works

Sapphire

Old 01-05-2004, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by C o n
the rest of the time she spent under the bleechers with the football team, the slut
Ok Con...problem with that is I never was in to the whole "JOCK" thing...I was in to all the wannabe gangsta's...lol...ESPECIALLY the chicanos....they were damn sexy...I really like bald heads and tats
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old 01-05-2004, 01:21 PM

Thank god college starts back up again. Next Monday.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
C o n
shot caller

Old 01-05-2004, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I really like bald heads and tats
i really like bald vaginas, and tits
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old 01-05-2004, 01:25 PM

Quote:
don't feel too bad, my senior year consisted of only about 4 actual weeks of me being present...my teachers didn't want to see me again, so passed me with D's...lol...I'm STILL amazed that I graduated.
In my case I stopped cutting in my junior year....just in case I got into fights it would just look good on my part to show up to classes. I learned that my sophomore year when I almost got arrested for battery twice. I was let off because I was good enough at acting remorseful that the cops said my pain was punishment enough. lol
My freshman year however consisted of 3 weeks but not of the same classes and I still got A's, B's, and mainly C's.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.

Last edited by Cain; 01-05-2004 at 01:29 PM..
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

Old 01-05-2004, 01:26 PM

I got both of those sweetie Not to mention the awesome piercings, and tats

C o n
shot caller

Old 01-05-2004, 01:30 PM

thats a big plus, in the Conmans book saph, i tells ya

Old 01-05-2004, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by don_juan
In my case I stopped cutting in my junior year....just in case I got into fights it would just look good on my part to show up to classes. I learned that my sophomore year when I almost got arrested for battery twice. I was let off because I was good enough at acting remorseful that the cops said my pain was punishment enough. lol
My freshman year however consisted of 3 weeks but not of the same classes and I still got A's, B's, and mainly C's.
Well, I got kicked out the beginning of my sophmore year...prior to that I was a straight A student, on the basketball team, a student council rep, I wrote on the skool paper, and on top of ALL that, I was in the CLOSE-UP club....my parents insisted I had too much time on my hands, and told me to get out...so I left...found clubbing, guys, and drugs. But, at least I stayed in skool...well, at least I graduated on time. By the time I was a sophmore, people were too scared of me to bother trying to fight me...I haven't been in a true fight since 8th grade!
Closed Thread