headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Music

Poll: poll
Poll Options
poll

DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 10:25 AM

lol,...and i bet u voted "No",^hahahaha

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XasPhaN
if that video was true,do u really think eminem would've produced a 2Pac greatest hits album?
It wasn't a 2Pac greatest hits album it was just a 2Pac album.
I've seen that video before. I reckon it might be tupac in the video but when the camera goes from the reporter to the outlawz I reckon the video's switch if you see what i mean. The video changes from a new video of the reporter to an old video of 2Pac and the outlawz. It's done so you don't notice it. I hope that made sense.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 12:55 PM

I was talkin' 'bout loyal to the game,....and yea',i get it there're a few tricks that can be noticed,...i didn't at 1st but now i did...

Shady Makaveli

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 01:14 PM

I actually use to think he was alive. And theres alot of there's lots of theories and weird shit about his death that make thinking he was alive kinda believable. But after the 7th anniversary of his death I don't see how it's possible to think he isn't dead. Bottomline Pac has released so much shit after death because a) he recorded a shitload of stuff, b) they're releasing pretty much everything, c) there are alot of "sound-alikes" (The Realest, Black Haze, Krazy, ect.) so alot of dumber/ less informered fans think songs by them are his.

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 344702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 02:00 PM

I could tell pacs voice from anyone, and he is alive. Video may of been fake tho, i agree with ya there...
Me<you

EW Cash: 304028.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Makaveli
I actually use to think he was alive. And theres alot of there's lots of theories and weird shit about his death that make thinking he was alive kinda believable. But after the 7th anniversary of his death I don't see how it's possible to think he isn't dead. Bottomline Pac has released so much shit after death because a) he recorded a shitload of stuff, b) they're releasing pretty much everything, c) there are alot of "sound-alikes" (The Realest, Black Haze, Krazy, ect.) so alot of dumber/ less informered fans think songs by them are his.
it says that tupac performs them not the realist and shit. but ya tupac recorded like 24 tracks in 2 weeks so ya
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Shady Makaveli

Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 10:27 PM

Not on bootleged shit like Makaveli 2 and up. Bastards would just put these songs on there as filler and not say who the real artist was and this kinda shit further added to alive theories...

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

and Facebook

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!

Last edited by Shady Makaveli; 03-07-2006 at 10:45 PM..
Flawless
Me<you

Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 10:34 PM

oh ya like fuk dre was a mystery till they came out with the cd
g0d
g0d
bank
Shady Makaveli

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 10:45 PM

Saw that video that was posted up. I don't recognize any of those people as the Outlawz, and you never clearly see "Pac's" face. In fact it seemed like the video was a joke especailly the way the guy was talking in the begining.

I also do songs..

IM me:

and Facebook

Flawless
Me<you

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-07-2006, 10:58 PM

and the news thig at new bottom but oh well i believe hes still alive.
he had a funeral but was canceled and he was a high catholic why would he get cremated the next day espiacally during a murder case. ive neva heard of that
g0d
g0d
bank
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-08-2006, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XasPhaN
lol,....those are baseless statements made by jobless 19 yr. old black.....there's no "SOLID" proof that says that he's alive,......there are soooo many 2Pac doubles and that video has 1 of them.......just think for a second,...if that video was true,do u really think eminem would've produced a 2Pac greatest hits album? If he's alive,..don't u think there's gonna' be commotion and excitement and shit on the news??
Everyone knows that tupac shakur is dead and we should respect his soul and not make these fake claimings

shut up quit being in dineil dude hez a live an well......fo sho

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-08-2006, 01:49 AM

an jus lisn to 2pacs Loyal to the Game

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-08-2006, 02:41 AM

*fucks with tupac n dies*

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-08-2006, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =VERTAKILL=
shut up quit being in dineil dude hez a live an well......fo sho
You shut up,dude.....that video doesn't prove SHIT...that was a pac double or just some trick,...u know how the media is....they need to generate the ratings so they put up that shit.....pac's dead....that's it!

There isn't ANY solid proof that says he's alive....

chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-08-2006, 02:50 AM

*fucks wid dead tupac n dies again*

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote