eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM

Only time I've ever seen someone care about a rappers multies is on the internet

When I talk to someone about a rapper offline
"So what do you think about his mutlies?"
Never comes up

Internet fans are over analytical. Take it easy
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

EW Cash: 853.00
60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-21-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Ya but at least he can make some multies and shit. 50 Cent is capable of doing it but wont. Whats worse about not being lyrical is being able to be lyrical but choosing not to.
Ass Hole!
Me<you

EW Cash: 264993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-22-2007, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Negro View Post
Only time I've ever seen someone care about a rappers multies is on the internet

When I talk to someone about a rapper offline
"So what do you think about his mutlies?"
Never comes up

Internet fans are over analytical. Take it easy
Thats cuz most people don't know shit about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy*Z View Post
Ass Hole!
Why?
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-22-2007, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Thats cuz most people don't know shit about it
I'm talking about those hardcore Hip Hop heads. Those crazy little dickheads that still buy vinyl and break dance and shit

I think they know the culture
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

EW Cash: 853.00
60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-22-2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Why?
You Know I Don't Know Why I Guess I Just Felt Like Calling You an Ass Hole!
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 5.00
chipcoins is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 05-29-2008, 02:47 AM

it really hurts me when i search for kid rock images on google and all i see is people putting him down.

i understand that this website is about eminem and his hip hop posse, but i have personally listened to kid rock for 10 years. and i still hear cocky, cowboy, bawthawa, and american bad ass on the radio. but i never seem to hear any of 50's, or kanye's previous songs. i only hear their new songs.

name one positive thing that Curtis or Kanye ever did? besides give african americans everywhere the idea that if they can do it, then anyone can.

and since your putting him down i bet you don't even know his background all the way.

kid rock put light into the eyes of joe c taylor. a middle aged man who had to take 44 pills a day to stay alive. he showed joe c the best time of his life for nearly 3 years before he died.

he married pam anderson... a dream in many mens eyes all across the world... but he did it 4 times.

but when you talk about his music.. that really gets to me.. kid rock was a pioneer with his rock, hip-hop, country, and blues style all compiled into one. he has been on stage with some of the country's greatest composers of music. with a hasty list starting with hank williams jr (The F-word) , ludacris and r kelly(rockstar), nickelback(saturday nights alright.)

he has had 9 albums in his life and all of them have been sucessful.

and rock and roll jesus is by far the best one with Amen, All Summer Long, and Rock and Roll Jesus.

i think he has what it takes to beat the living shit out of kanye and fitty.
  chipcoins is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 305702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 06-23-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipcoins View Post
it really hurts me when i search for kid rock images on google and all i see is people putting him down.

i understand that this website is about eminem and his hip hop posse, but i have personally listened to kid rock for 10 years. and i still hear cocky, cowboy, bawthawa, and american bad ass on the radio. but i never seem to hear any of 50's, or kanye's previous songs. i only hear their new songs.

name one positive thing that Curtis or Kanye ever did? besides give african americans everywhere the idea that if they can do it, then anyone can.

and since your putting him down i bet you don't even know his background all the way.

kid rock put light into the eyes of joe c taylor. a middle aged man who had to take 44 pills a day to stay alive. he showed joe c the best time of his life for nearly 3 years before he died.

he married pam anderson... a dream in many mens eyes all across the world... but he did it 4 times.

but when you talk about his music.. that really gets to me.. kid rock was a pioneer with his rock, hip-hop, country, and blues style all compiled into one. he has been on stage with some of the country's greatest composers of music. with a hasty list starting with hank williams jr (The F-word) , ludacris and r kelly(rockstar), nickelback(saturday nights alright.)

he has had 9 albums in his life and all of them have been sucessful.

and rock and roll jesus is by far the best one with Amen, All Summer Long, and Rock and Roll Jesus.

i think he has what it takes to beat the living shit out of kanye and fitty.
even though i dont like his music at all i agree with you..Because lame or not its real music..Not a computerized beat or fag rappin about the dumbest shit possible..Real instruments take 40 times more talent an even though imo Kid rocks sings like a pussy its still singing and not just talking with energy an flow
Dont get me wrong i like rap..SOME rap it fuckin sucks now but theres a few cats i still listened to but Kanye an 50 are two of the worst rappers out..

EW Cash: 30.00
sdafgadj has tight gamesdafgadj has tight game

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 08-18-2008, 03:51 PM

kid rock hasnt been good for a while now but devil without a cause is goodhe sold out along time ago, though 50 sold out when that success got to his head and he got worse when he got shot up in 2000 his shit before that was lyrical and he was a true mc then he became a gangsta rapper after the shooting.kanye west has always been gay and never done anything good for music he isnt lyrical like people say and hes arrogant as hell somone needs to put him in his place he is dickriding lil waynes gay ass like crazy to
  sdafgadj is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
hijk767

EW Cash: 30.00
hijk767 has tight gamehijk767 has tight game

Old welcome to www.cheap-mesos.com @ 09-22-2008, 12:17 PM

runescapemaple storymaple story mesosrunescape goldrunescape moneywelcome to www.runescape2gold.net to buy runescape money.
  hijk767 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 09-22-2008, 08:23 PM

The three artists listed here, should die.

In a hole.

-x-

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 09-22-2008, 09:20 PM

kid rock is gayer then lance bass

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 09-22-2008, 09:37 PM

well i wouldnt go that fare, kid rock is wayyyyyy kooler then lance bass, jus being random??....but personaly i give him respect for doing what he wants to do..an being successful at it...i use to like him in my 1st year of 5th grade(yah i flunked)..but i was really young an i thought "baw wit the baw" was the shit...but i use to like limpbizkit too...dont like them now...but did at one point...as of now kid rock doesnt have the lime light like he did when i was younger...now its about kanye and 50...ah im starting to lisn to 50s older stuff..and g-units new cd...so i would say i think they core audience...would go for kanye cause they core audience..is going more pop now(in the main stream) then it was 10 years a go..so thats my 2cents

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eminemfan27

EW Cash: 2521.00
Eminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond reputeEminemfan27 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 03-03-2009, 07:16 PM

The only way I buy any of his songs or albums is because Eminem is in it.
  Eminemfan27 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
MagicOPromotion

EW Cash: 110.00
MagicOPromotion is a jewel in the roughMagicOPromotion is a jewel in the roughMagicOPromotion is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to MagicOPromotion
Old Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 06-04-2009, 11:33 AM

Yep, especially with his insisting on using the word "we". "We" should watch these posts more closely. "We" should do this, or that.Just fuck off, will ya? Didnt you promise to leave and not to return?

EW Cash: 35.00
spikeville is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to spikeville
Old Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 06-22-2009, 04:12 AM

I didnt vote because honestly it could be any of those and more, but I think that probably the human race will have destroyed itself long before the world ends.coughifIcanttakeovertheworldImightgetmadanddestroyitmyselfcough
  spikeville is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote