Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Amanda
i think i'm the blond

EW Cash: 0.00
Amanda will become popular soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Amanda
Old when did you realize you loved you? @ 03-30-2003, 02:12 AM

a lot of older people i know say that they were so insecure as a teenager and what-not, and when they grew up they were much more comfortable with themselves. so did this ever happen to you?

i obviously have nothing to compare to, but i would say i'm in the middle. insecure about some things, and confident about others.
  Amanda is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 03-30-2003, 02:16 AM

Well I've always had a love for myself ever since I can remember lol. I'm just like that by nature. But I definately had a lot more insecurities between the ages of 14 and 18 than ever before. I'd obsess over the smallest things. It started to get better after that, but I'm 10 times more confident than I was 6 months ago even. I think now I'm back to when I was a child and accepted myself completely. All the hormones have relaxed in me. I always loved myself as a person though, I was just very critical of my appearance.

EW Cash: 380729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 03-30-2003, 02:39 AM

About a half a year ago. I had always had insecurities about my apperance ever since I was a youth. I always got laughed at, picked on, taken advantage of, and at times abused due to my appearance and the fact that since I was not confident enough to have friends, I really didn't know how to be social. I always said the wrong shit . I viewed myself as a pathetic excuse for a human being. I couldn't do anything right. I didn't have friends, I was fat as fuck, I was lonely, my family was eh, and I wasn't exactly the cleanliest person lol.

But I spent alot of alot time watching TV, playing video games, reading comic books, and shit like that. Eventually I was inspired by this kid in my 7th grade class who acted obsurd and funny. I almost mimicked him, and developed my own distinct sense of humor which helped me. People started to accept me more, which was dope. I made them laugh.

Then , in high school, after a freshman year of hell, I decided to make a change. I lost weight, took better care of myself, and stopped worryin about what people thought. I still thought I was ugly though. I probably always will, because of what happened before.

I've always been proud of my creativity , intelligence, and character that I gained from those tough times. I'm very egotistical about my character, sense of humor, creativity, intelligence, voice, rap skills, and all that shit.

I just don't like my appearance. Within the last year I've learned to love myself more. I appreciate my personality. And people thinkin I'm hot has started to alleviate some of my looks issues. I never thought I was good enough for someone to fall in love with me, so the fact that someone did makes me feel infinatly better.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
adorabelle
Home Dogg

EW Cash: 0.00
adorabelle is on a distinguished road

Old 03-31-2003, 12:57 PM

Never really have...and i am almost 25 and i probably never will.
I can hardly stand looking in the mirror.

Blah. Happy Monday.
  adorabelle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old 03-31-2003, 04:41 PM

to love the self you must know the self so I still haven't found out if I love me or not.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 03-31-2003, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexorcist
I've always been proud of my creativity , intelligence, and character that I gained from those tough times. I'm very egotistical about my character, sense of humor, creativity, intelligence, voice, rap skills, and all that shit.
I'm proud of you for having all of that too, and I'm egotistical about you being mine :D

Something I've noticed though is you lose a lot of friends when you stop hating yourself. I've seen it happen to others and it's happened to me as well. Some people can't stand to see another person happy, people you thought you could trust and depend on because they were always there before will turn on you.
I mean some people say in hard times you find out who your true friends are, but anyone can fake sympathy. I think it's the good times when people's true colors show. I'm thankful for the friends I've had through the good and the bad because some people only stuck around when it made them feel good to.

Some people actually get off on 'helping' those who are down so that they can feel like a good person and on top of that their life doesn't look so bad to them anymore. Fuck those people, I'm glad they are gone from my life.

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Old 03-31-2003, 08:35 PM

wow most people i know don't life being about depressed people... but what you said makes sense, even though it hasn't happened to me yet.

i realize i love myself every single time i win a game of freecell. no lie; every time i scream "YES! I LOVE MYSELF!" like a psycho but it makes me feel better about myself. :cool: lmao

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old 03-31-2003, 09:18 PM

Probably around the time that I learned that I was actually a patient person (most of the time). Plus, I learned when things should matter and when they shouldn't. Like when my dog eats something theres no point in getting too upset over it. I can replace whatever she ate, and the benefits from having her is worth it.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
V i L E
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old 03-31-2003, 10:25 PM

It was february the 14th last. I was heartbroken, but here comes this new girl. Who brightens up my day. I may be in love.

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 371155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 03-31-2003, 10:56 PM

Quote:
to love the self you must know the self so I still haven't found out if I love me or not
the word is thee there brotha!!!

I'm obsessed with myself. I get my conceitedness from my brother. I always tell people I'm their queen and to bow down and kiss my feet. OR I'll tell them I'm a sexy sexy bitch. Right now I look like shit, but oh well.

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old 04-01-2003, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by faqthefreeworld
the word is thee there brotha!!!
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Ghetto Ninja
Die In A Fire

EW Cash: 12063.00
Ghetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Ghetto Ninja Send a message via AIM to Ghetto Ninja
Old 04-01-2003, 03:27 AM

i'm a be honest i never really have loved myself.... i dunno why... i'm conceited yes.. but i dunno it's hard to explain... i've always been depressed an even now i still am...
  Ghetto Ninja is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread