eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-18-2007, 10:56 PM

first time reading it sounded so cruel lol

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-19-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Then they shouldn't complain about it then if they don't wanna lose the weight^
So every fat person complains about their weight do they? That's not true either
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-19-2007, 08:43 PM

^well most of them do...and it's kinda weird cause you hear them complaining but not doing nothing about it

EW Cash: 296498.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-19-2007, 09:27 PM

Ya exactly what I mean^ And this one huge fat chick once said to me ''I would only go out with people like you'' and I said ''What you mean?" and she said "Like no fat, they have to work out" its like wtf bitch you weigh like 230 pounds and your conceded like that.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-19-2007, 09:34 PM

^ what?!
ok that's a bit superficial

Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 01:19 AM

Lol what?
g0d
g0d
bank
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 02:20 AM

I want my dick sucked
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Samu2

EW Cash: 715.00
Samu2 is a jewel in the roughSamu2 is a jewel in the roughSamu2 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *¨Daniella¨* View Post
^well most of them do...and it's kinda weird cause you hear them complaining but not doing nothing about it
I guess you have never heard of eating addictions then.

I moan about smoking, I try but fail all the time at giving up.

There can be so much more to being overweight, emotional issues and addiction, if it was a case of just doing something about it don't you think most people would do something about it? A lot of the time, the emotional issues that can lead someone to comfort eat needs to be tackled before the weight loss.

It is a vicious cycle, you feel depressed over your weight so you comfort eat then it depresses you even more. I could do with losing 10-15 pounds and even that little weight loss can be bloody tough and I don't even have an eating addiction, in fact, I eat very little, my life style right now just doesn't allow much time for working out as much as my body needs it to.
  Samu2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samu2 View Post
I guess you have never heard of eating addictions then.

I moan about smoking, I try but fail all the time at giving up.

There can be so much more to being overweight, emotional issues and addiction, if it was a case of just doing something about it don't you think most people would do something about it? A lot of the time, the emotional issues that can lead someone to comfort eat needs to be tackled before the weight loss.

It is a vicious cycle, you feel depressed over your weight so you comfort eat then it depresses you even more. I could do with losing 10-15 pounds and even that little weight loss can be bloody tough and I don't even have an eating addiction, in fact, I eat very little, my life style right now just doesn't allow much time for working out as much as my body needs it to.
Exactly what I was thining. Now to be mean to Dany and Maxx, cause I luv them both...but it's easy for them to say that. Not everyone can keep their weight down and lose weight. Comfort eating is very addictive, and you get into a vicious circle. People assume that every overweight person is just lazy, a slob, doesn't care about themselfs, whatever. But that's bollocks. Like Sam said there can be so much more to it. Food can do a lot to your emotions and make you feel better. Yeah, it's short-lived, but then you just carry on to get more of those good feelings. Like a druggie taking a hit basicaly. When you're depressed or have other problems similar, it's really not easy to stop eating and just excersise. But I realise not everyone is gonns be able to relate to that.But really..not all overweight people do hate their body, not all overweight people complain about it either.

You can't put every overweight person under the same label. Some people like to be big, and some men/women like their partner to be too..... Both Dany and Maxx are young and when you're young somebody's weight do matter more than when you get older. Obviously some older people are like that too, but generally speaking you don't really give a shit if you meet someone you love if they are overweight, underweight, whatever. Like I keep saying, I personally think skinnyness is generally a turn off, and would prefer someone a big size than a size fucking zero

BTW, I dyed my hair black, Sam
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Lol what?
superficial= Concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious; shallow.
apparent, cosmetic, cursory, desultory, ditsy, empty, evident, exterior, external, flimsy, frivolous, glib, ignorant, inattentive, lightweight, nodding, one-dimensional*, ostensible, outward, partial, passing, perfunctory, peripheral, seeming, shallow, sketchy, skin-deep*, slapdash*, slight, trivial, uncritical, warped
in other words just shallow!

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 09:09 PM

Haha^^^^

And ya I used to have a eating disorder. But I used it to my advantage. Lost 40 pounds till I was real skinny then did bodybuilding and gained 17 pounds of muscle.
g0d
g0d
bank
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-20-2007, 09:47 PM

well at least yeah you use it on your advantage.
half of the chicks in my class room are also having eating disorders!!!
they eat and eat and eat then Ops they go to the bathrooms and throwwwwwww it all up or when they are not in the mood of those things they survive the day just drinking a bottle of water...not much cause according to them they don't want to retain liquids!! I still wonder how do they do it! while they are sitting there discussing how many calories that drink or the other drink has I'm eating a big delicious tortillita that they are selling in the cafeteria, with the guys of my class, which thanks gods they also like food!!! I would drive crazy if they didn't!! it makes me feels less weirdo!!lol
honestly I found that crazy!!! I have tell them they are slowly killing their body but they just say I'm jealous which I found so particularly funny!!

EW Cash: 715.00
Samu2 is a jewel in the roughSamu2 is a jewel in the roughSamu2 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-21-2007, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Haha^^^^

And ya I used to have a eating disorder. But I used it to my advantage. Lost 40 pounds till I was real skinny then did bodybuilding and gained 17 pounds of muscle.
Well good for you But you were overweight so you should know that you have to get to a certain stage when you are ready to work your arse off. Some people lose weight easier than others. Not all eating disorders are alike and just because you done it doesn't mean it is that easy for someone else.

Seriously, well done on your achievement

Daniella that is really worrying I blame the media for a lot of that. It is drummed into us that we have to be a certain size with a certain body shape and for some it is impossible, especially when you have had 4 children The media has such a massive impact on how we view ourselves that even young girls are falling into the "got to look a certain way" trap to the extent that they do develop eating disorders.

Just another reason why we are a not TV watchers.
  Samu2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Christian
old fashion ace printer

EW Cash: 3100.00
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Christian Send a message via Yahoo to Christian
Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-21-2007, 05:16 PM

like...

this is the kind of thread you'd wish i would have writen the 8 pages to myself but i just walk by laughing
  Christian is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Man Boobs @ 09-21-2007, 05:43 PM

I personally don't give a shit if someone is a size 0 or a size 37, just DON'T wear something ill-fitting, that's all I was saying.

I personally know nude models that are BIG, because some people have a fetish for that, we all find different things to be beautiful, and they make good money that way. And that's fine with me. But they don't just walk down the street with their shit hanging out, or go to public places like that.. it's called being respectful.

I would personally prefer that people put their fat away. But no matter what size you are, you shouldn't be dressed inappropriately in a public place. It's just rude. I don't care who the fuck someone is or what their body type is. I don't think it's cool for Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan to flash their pussy all over town, and I don't think it's decent when someone who works out and looks good wears some low-rise jeans all the way down to their snatch with some thong hanging out. And I just don't want to be exposed to man boobs. It's not polite .