eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

amber
boop-oop-a-doop

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-10-2007, 07:33 PM

I wasn't referring to you. In fact I skipped half of the posts in this thread, lol.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-10-2007, 07:35 PM

Who really cares?????????

*insert annoyed icon here*

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-10-2007, 07:54 PM

I care
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-10-2007, 10:16 PM

I wonder if my point was missed. Coke may not kill you, but the people who grow it kill people. Just something to think about.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 380729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-10-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Oracle View Post
I wonder if my point was missed. Coke may not kill you, but the people who grow it kill people. Just something to think about.
Oracle, I hear you. But Americans live in their own stupid little worlds and rarely think outside their box. Milk is bad because it hurts cows, but drugs are cool even though people are abused and murdered.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 12:52 AM

I'm with Josh on this one. Well, just that saying a person is a bad parent is not 'bringing the child into an arguement' or insulting a child.

But at the same time, the fact that she has a child doesn't mean that she can't have a life outside of being a parent. If Tia said that all she did was watch Sesame Street and stare at her kid all day, people would tell her that she needed to get out and that her child needed to have other people in his life. Nothing is ever going to be right or good enough for everybody, everytime. Someone is always going to find a fault in something, so whatever.

But since the first person to bring it up has problems with her outside of this incident, it's probably best to just blow it off entirely.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 296498.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZ double E View Post
Oracle, I hear you. But Americans live in their own stupid little worlds and rarely think outside their box. Milk is bad because it hurts cows, but drugs are cool even though people are abused and murdered.
Ya I'm with Oracle on this to but the milk comment is retarded. Cows need to be milked. It does hurt them to be sucked dry of it all day long but they do need to get milked.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 03:29 AM

I'm the opposite. It doesn't hurt me to be sucked dry. However, I need it like cows as well
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 07:23 AM

So everybody who does drugs gets killed or kills other people? Just because Tia snorts one line of coke means she's a totally bad person from now on? Interesting.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
So everybody who does drugs gets killed or kills other people? Just because Tia snorts one line of coke means she's a totally bad person from now on? Interesting.
Not really, we all make mistakes. I don't believe that anybody goes through life without failing.

Crazee
What, me worry?

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Ya I'm with Oracle on this to but the milk comment is retarded. Cows need to be milked. It does hurt them to be sucked dry of it all day long but they do need to get milked.
I think you missed my point. A lot of people complain that it's wrong to drink milk because it's bad for cows. Maybe they're wrong, but I never made the arguement so it's not my fault it's retarded lol.

But then I was making the parellel that it's okay for people to be hurt...because hey, that's not our problem! But man, we need to tell everyone how disgusting they are if they like meat and cheese and milk. lmao And yes, it is a direct shot. If you can't take criticism, don't dish it out so much....

Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZ double E View Post
How in the fuck does milk hurt cows?

I'm so lost on that one. Unless you meant it hurts their tits, because it probably does. I know milk hurt my tits pretty bad until it dried up. But what cow titties have to do with anything, I don't know. This isn't the man boob thread.

Anyways Josh, I'm sure you have tons of stuff imported from China that some child made in a factory and you don't even know it .

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie View Post
I'm with Josh on this one. Well, just that saying a person is a bad parent is not 'bringing the child into an arguement' or insulting a child.

But at the same time, the fact that she has a child doesn't mean that she can't have a life outside of being a parent. If Tia said that all she did was watch Sesame Street and stare at her kid all day, people would tell her that she needed to get out and that her child needed to have other people in his life. Nothing is ever going to be right or good enough for everybody, everytime. Someone is always going to find a fault in something, so whatever.

But since the first person to bring it up has problems with her outside of this incident, it's probably best to just blow it off entirely.
Yeah I pretty much agree.. I didn't consider it an attack on Brennan, I considered it an attack on me. And while I know why AK would make a personal attack on me, I don't know why other people constantly bring up the fact that I'm a parent in any given topic. If I was a crackwhore, I could understand people's concerns. But really, it's anytime I say or do anything.

I could be in a political debate on here while Brennan is sleeping, and they'd say "Shouldn't you be watching your child right now?" And always it's people who are not parents themselves and have no clue. I can't wait 'til they are parents someday.. see if they hold themselves to the same standards, or what they think about people making comments like the ones they've always made .

EW Cash: 403220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 12:10 PM

^When I first started posting here, there was this mega cunt on the board. I posted graphics & she went on this rampage saying how they all sucked. haha.. Anyhow while I was posting in reply to her posts.. She said that to me "Shouldn't you be watching your kid right now?" LOL!! What a fucking tard. Alexis had to have been around 4/5 at the time.. I was so annoyed by that remark. idiots *sigh*

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: I'm high and I'm bored, talk to me or something @ 09-11-2007, 12:16 PM

OMG you lot. This is stupid. I'm so glad I just laugh at "E-drama" now. Isn't there better things to do than argue on a message board? I know I used to, but that's the point...if III can stop doing it surely everyone else can. It's just pointless....
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote