eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-09-2005, 04:47 PM

I was watching E.T (entertainment tonight) a couple days ago, and kanye west was on it, he was talking about the hurrican katrina. He made a comment about Bush not taking as much action that he could have. He said something to the effect of bush didnt put as much time into it as he would have if the majority of the people werent black. but w/e everyone is entitled their own opinion.

But in all fairness do you personally think that Bush could've sorted this disaster out better (since of course, they knew ahead of time that it was gona be bad), if so how?!?!?

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 381229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-09-2005, 11:09 PM

lol We were talking about this.

I DO feel the response was extremely sluggish.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

EW Cash: 8120.00
Alistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to Alistair Send a message via Yahoo to Alistair
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-09-2005, 11:58 PM

The best thing that Bush could have done to help the crisis would have been to pull out of the 2004 Presidential race.

EW Cash: 77822.50
Oly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem Web

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-10-2005, 12:27 AM

to an extent kanye is right, he could've had people ready to go right after the storm seen they were talking about it a week before it hit anyways. but if they were to have moven in to close they coulda been caught in the shit too. but the response was a little slow

I love kinks"I just wanna love, for the rest of my life
I wanna hold you in the morn, hold you in the night"

and for y'all wanna check up on her or some thing http://devoted.to/kinkers

It's like a throne that he don't even own
He won't sit down give him a crown he just throws it around
It's like a joke he's like a king but he don't do a thing
He don't want the diamonds, want the gold or want the jewelry
  Oly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-12-2005, 12:35 PM

What do you want him to do? Jumping Jacks??

I love how everyone is so fucking smart and think they can do a better job than our president. All talk. How was he supposed to know that all this was going to happen?? Did the news warn people that the whole fucking city was going underwater? I must have missed that part. It was just another hurricane. Do we always prepare for this kind of disaster before a hurricane? I don't think so.

God, I am so sick of people trying to blame everything on Bush. He fucking sucks. We know this...but it's not his fault that this happened.

Quote:
The best thing that Bush could have done to help the crisis would have been to pull out of the 2004 Presidential race.
Was this supposed to be funny or just showing your ignorance?

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 01:06 PM

Having benn hit very hard by the storm down here. I would have to say Bush has not really done much. All the militray in Iraq should be back here helping us out. The miltary, police, red cross---etc have done a great job down here. FEMA on the other had could do better.
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 01:14 PM

I think if women of New Orleans hadn't been shaving their bush's it could have helped in prevernting the flooding, as we all know hair down a drain or pipe is likely to clog it up and cause the water levels to rise.

So to answer your question yes, au natrual is the best idea for New Orleans or any women living in areas which are prone to flooding.

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 01:43 PM

"I love how everyone is so fucking smart and think they can do a better job than our president. All talk. How was he supposed to know that all this was going to happen?? Did the news warn people that the whole fucking city was going underwater? I must have missed that part. It was just another hurricane. Do we always prepare for this kind of disaster before a hurricane? I don't think so."

Yeah, we did know. Day before on the news "This could be the worst Hurricane to hit American soil due to potential loss of lives and money".

New Orleans was a special case, particuarly....due to the sea level. It actually was predicted to be WORSE.

Regardless, it took a full two days for help to be called in ...TWO DAYS?! I don't blama Bush, but more could have been done quicker.

Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 01:49 PM

as much as bush is a dickhead and i dont like him i think he is just stupid and incompetent. i dont know if i agree 100% that this was a race issue.

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 01:54 PM

Me neither...I think it's a class issue.

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 403720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 07:05 PM

I think talking about this doesn't help or change the fact that this happened & the blame game is getting lame now. This not a diss to the post or anything for the record, just in general. It's been over 2 weeks now & people are still bitching about what could've & should've happened. Enough is enough already. None of us can change the fact that Bush screwed up, He said he screwed up. There's no debate about weather or not help should've been there sooner. It's a fact that the help should've been there, but wasn't. I'm FAR from a Bush supporter, ask Leah if you don't believe me lol she knows how much I dislike Bush. This is like 3rd grade bullshit though, I mean shit when is the blame going to STOP, people blame Bush, Bush blames FEMA, FEMA blames the mayor... and so on. Shit this NEEDS to STOP already if you want my honest opinion.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-14-2005, 11:15 PM

I think that's ignorant.

There needs to be blame.... so it doesn't happen AGAIN.

*~Leah Bia~*

*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-15-2005, 09:05 AM

Let's just agree to disagree.

It's a NATURAL disaster that could not be prevented. We can only do our best to deal with the outcome. The President is one man...not an army and you can't bring the war in Iraq (and that being the reason why we don't have soldiers here to help) because not all of our soldiers are over there and there are plenty here that are helping out. My ex's brother being one of them We can't just leave Iraq right now...haven't we learned this by now people? Our mission is INCOMPLETE LOL

Which reminds me AGAIN. I need to post those pics...

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-15-2005, 10:30 AM

Well, yes. But as long as you live life without a rear view mirror to see what happened behind you, you will continue to get blindsided.

Listen, I realize things cannot be changed now. That doesn't change the fact that had things been run differently we wouldn't be in such a dangerous position.Jon is better at tearing apart the government than me, honestly I've tried to give Bush the benefit of doubt millions of times. Especcially since he claims to make decisions on faith. But he continously makes the wrong decision. He hasn't done ONE thing in office I agree with. And not just out of some ignorant ideology... but I find his actions un-Christian.

Nevertheless, I don't blame him for the DISASTER. I'm not even sure I blame him for the relief efforts being slow. I just think that there has to be failsafes in place regarding disasters. Florida gets hit and recovers well. We knew this was coming, so I think it's worthwhile to find what went wrong so if we are hit again we do a better job. If you forget it because it's "the past"...it WILL happen again.

*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: do you think bush could've helped the disaster. . . @ 09-15-2005, 12:20 PM

Quote:
If you forget it because it's "the past"...it WILL happen again.

Exactly. That also goes for war in general. I believe I recall someone saying that we don't need war and blah blah blah...well...insert quote here.

But I am done. I hate talking about this shit. LOL