eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Jen55

EW Cash: 0.00
Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 04:50 PM

okay, i don't know exactly who the fuckin moderators are on this website, and i'm sure you're very busy in your own lives and what not, but i am asking you, no, i am fuckin begging you, clean up this vincent lane mess, get rid of all the shit that is pissin off all these guys! The number of people on this site who actually like eminem and are normal people is getting smaller and smaller. I can;t take this fuckin shit anymore, i need an outlet where i can come and talk about rap to other rap fans, becauase no one i know likes rap or knows jack shit about it. Just do what they ask and maybe they will leave us all the hell alone! If anyone agrees with me, then for godsakes back me up, if we get enough people bitchin maybe the mods will do something! This site didn't used to be so bad! Pmoney, you say obssessed fans disgust you, well all this shit disgusts me, all the members of this site are just bein dumbass little pupets in your stage show. so fuckin mods, do somethin, thats all i ask. that is all
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 04:52 PM

Yes... I agree.. You have let things get so out of hand. All Vincent's friends are comming and causing shit. Just clean up this mess and make it a better place for everyone!
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Don Mega Lyrok

Don Mega Lyrok is on a distinguished road

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 04:55 PM

If you are the most knowledgeable person about hiphop in your community then there's a reason for that....either you're too ignorant to recognize other heads or you are the only one that listen to it...

Yea, our tactics are working...so give us what we want or......haha, you don't wanna know what we're cooking up.
  Don Mega Lyrok is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Science

Science is on a distinguished road

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 04:58 PM

Bitches quit crying they don't do shit they are sittin back laughin at yall. there are a lot of other places to talk about hip hop without all this biased Em dickriding shit...try realifehiphop.com or ...allhiphop....or h1phop.com or sohh.com...or..... damn ya'll are hopeless. Pussies...hey there's that word again...lol Would ya'll want something like that happening to you and not gettting fixed? This site sucks find another Eminem fan forum
  Science is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Don Mega Lyrok

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:00 PM

ay homie...I.D. ya self.
Jen55

Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:00 PM

okay fuck you guys, i am trying to help get your shit fixed quit bashing me and everyone else! And i fuckin used to like this website, that's why i want THIS place fixed, i don't want to go anywhere else, i like most of the people here, there are lots of nice ones. So get your shit straight, quit insulting people who are tryin to help your cause.

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Mega Lyrok
ay homie...I.D. ya self.
Its ya boy Life in the building!!!
Science

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55
okay fuck you guys, i am trying to help get your shit fixed quit bashing me and everyone else! And i fuckin used to like this website, that's why i want THIS place fixed, i don't want to go anywhere else, i like most of the people here, there are lots of nice ones. So get your shit straight, quit insulting people who are tryin to help your cause.

This site sucks you should leave......that would help the cause...everybody pack up and move to eminemcum-onourface.com you'll like that site its right up you guys alley
Jen55

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:06 PM

how the hell would that help get vincent lanes shit deleted?

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science
Its ya boy Life in the building!!!

you from H1 or RL?
Don Mega Lyrok

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:07 PM

ooooh. stl life...ok. haha my b..sup man?

gettin at these fools eh?
Science

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:08 PM

Quote:
you from H1 or RL?
H1 ....Stl
Science

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:09 PM

Quote:
ooooh. stl life...ok. haha my b..sup man?

gettin at these fools eh?

man they are some cookies.....Mods....fix this shit please so I can get back to work....by the way I am getting paid by the hour to fuck with yall.
Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 367346.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:15 PM

we're taking care of it, we just got to get things straighten out first

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
billmoresi

billmoresi is on a distinguished road

Old Re: ok...moderators @ 12-20-2004, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen55
okay, i don't know exactly who the fuckin moderators are on this website, and i'm sure you're very busy in your own lives and what not, but i am asking you, no, i am fuckin begging you, clean up this vincent lane mess, get rid of all the shit that is pissin off all these guys! The number of people on this site who actually like eminem and are normal people is getting smaller and smaller. I can;t take this fuckin shit anymore, i need an outlet where i can come and talk about rap to other rap fans, becauase no one i know likes rap or knows jack shit about it. Just do what they ask and maybe they will leave us all the hell alone! If anyone agrees with me, then for godsakes back me up, if we get enough people bitchin maybe the mods will do something! This site didn't used to be so bad! Pmoney, you say obssessed fans disgust you, well all this shit disgusts me, all the members of this site are just bein dumbass little pupets in your stage show. so fuckin mods, do somethin, thats all i ask. that is all
Nice post..

Once they deal with the fake Vincent Lane and 1. hand over his IP and 2. delete his account, all the people will leave.

We've found him doing the same thing on 4 other forums as well..

I'm personally sorry for the inconvenience this is to your board, it should be dealt with more professionally, but people are going to do what they're going to do until whoever owns your board or whoever MODs it takes appropriate actions.
  billmoresi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread