Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Alicia85
Gone.

EW Cash: 0.00
Alicia85 will become popular soon enough

Old Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 03:10 PM

I dont know if you've already read this interview, but neway here it is:
Eminem slammed Bush in a recent interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

President Bush is "like dog chasing its tail," the Hollywood-bound Eminem tells the magazine, set to street during the first week of November.

RS: You get deep into your feelings about President Bush and Iraq on “Mosh.” Do you think the Iraq War was a mistake?

E: He’s been painted to be this hero and he’s got our troops over there dying for no reason. I haven’t heard an explanation yet that I can understand. Explain to us why we have troops over there dying.

RS: There is no good answer.

E: I think he started a mess. America is the best country there is, the best country to live in. But he’s f**kin’ that up and could run our country into the ground. He jumped the gun, and he f**ked up so bad he doesn’t know what to do right now. He’s in a tailspin, running around like a dog chasing its tail. And we got young people over there dyin’, kids in their teens, early twenties that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like a Vietnam 2. Bin Laden attacked us and we attacked Saddam. We ain’t heard from Saddam for ten years, but we go attack Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some answers.

RS: Are you voting?

E: This is the first year I’ve registered to vote. And I’m gonna vote. Bush is definitely not my homie, but I’m still undecided. Kerry has been known to say some things that’s caught my attention, made a few statements I’ve liked, but I don’t know. Whatever my decision is, I would like to see Bush out of office. I don’t wanna see my little brother get drafted. He just turned eighteen. I don’t want to see him lose his life. People think their votes don’t count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherf**kin’ vote counts.
  Alicia85 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 03:59 PM

ye read that somewhere already, but thnx

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
PrettyinPink69

PrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PrettyinPink69
Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 07:28 PM

EMINEM IS WRONG, hes saying that bush could ruin this country, OMG the damage that bush senior did in the gulf war hasent even been repaired. this country has been in debt for many decades. the U.S. owes a large sum of money to money other countries and I doubt the governement will pay it back.
  PrettyinPink69 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
sweetdion

sweetdion will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 08:03 PM

wow...this is his first time voting..!! begeezes!

lol
i'm proud of him & Mosh video is great!!!!
  sweetdion is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
V i L E
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 09:11 PM

Yeah, I just saw Mosh for the 5th time online, and I caught it twice, once on BET and another on MTV U. All in a matter of hours. Nothing short of BRILLIANT.

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-27-2004, 10:16 PM

Thank God... reading that Eminem basically influenced his entire fan bases decision has put my mind at ease on the outcome of the election.

...and PrettyInPink? Bush Sr. put this country to at it's almost 50 year low, with Clinton we were finally making money again, the possibility of the national deficit (that's now at it's legal limit of 7.34 trillion dollars and the government is asking to increase it) actually going down seemed feasable for once. It's back to where it was with Bush Sr. Nah... Eminem is RIGHT, and that's not even touching on the repercussions to our civil liberties and basic freedoms that Bush might very well "ruin" for lack of a better word.

Bush is a war monger. He comes from a rich, political estate and lineage. During times of war, the middle and lower classes provide the funds neccesary as laborers and once the rewards are reaped...

ie: American coporations more-or-less colonializing Iraq to find cheap labor... the "new slavery" as I like to call it, lmao @ the US having overseas immigrant workers - and in turn having enough monies to improve their corporations within the U.S. (Sweat Shop V 1.0... 2.0 will be new and improved, now featuring countries with no minimum wage!)

...During a post-war climte the upper class receives a boom to become the wealthy elite as their corporations provide more manual labor positions to the middle class, and the very upper-middle class becomes the next upper class. All of whom go on to reap the rewards of an economy in the process of rebuilding itself via the general middle class who finance the lifestyles of the upper class and encapsulate our fragile eco-system of supply-and-demand by basically being "cheap labor"... it all goes in cycles, and it all trickles down through classism. This is what Bush is all about...

Under the guise of spreading democracy and ending terrorism we have a singled out a nation that economically and socially isn't quite Africa and Mexico, but isn't quite Japan, Europe and North America either. Iraq is a lucrative country... Africa suffers from genocide, terroristic attacks, and civil unrest that we should have "spread democracy" to decades ago, yet they are a dry, arrid lad with no major exports, and a predominantly unskilled society. We want oil, we want this educated, functioning society to "work" for the U.S. and Bush comes from an oil-rich family. It's just like England occupying in China. "America junior"... but we'll make sure that by 2030 Iraq's small-business owners are never able to cut into Wal-Marts stranglhehold on the market in Iraq. Just like how our small-business owners can't seem to cut it against corporate owned business...

Read between the lines, people...
  -NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 02:03 AM

^^ yeah no shit, i agree with ya

i haden't seen this before so thanks
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
honeypagibig
iluvEminEm

Location: im from phillippines..and i guess its not only me who love him many pilipino's love eminem..hope he can visit us in here..
honeypagibig has tight gamehoneypagibig has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to honeypagibig
Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 04:00 AM

your right...em was really cool imagine his concern in his country to the little kids and everything..
  honeypagibig is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
.M.
A Bitch Iz A Bitch

.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 07:47 AM

i haden't seen this
Gone.

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 11:29 AM

Just like Eminem said, Bush has ruined America reputation.
Alicia85
Gone.

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 11:29 AM

Just like Eminem said, Bush has ruined America reputation for being a good country.
GoodWoman

EW Cash: 30.00
GoodWoman is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-28-2004, 12:09 PM

Marshall is SO right. (Of COURSE he'd be anti war, too.) I thought the same thing about Saddam, instead of Bin Laden! What the? Saddam made us look so bad in the Germany courts, too! Awful. John Kerry said another term with bush means we could face nuclear obliteration. He might be right. Just a few more days before the election...!! (Study up on the propositions, too, please?)
  GoodWoman is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
PrettyinPink69

PrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the roughPrettyinPink69 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PrettyinPink69
Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-29-2004, 03:57 AM

hey u up there ^^^^ this countries ecnonomy was founded on cheap labor. that shit aint nothing new.
  PrettyinPink69 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-30-2004, 04:21 PM

^...and that's your rebuttal for the virtues of Bush? I said "it goes in cycles" anyway... did you think I was basing that on the future or something?
  -NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mystery

EW Cash: 18870.00
Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Old Re: Eminem slams Bush in interview @ 10-30-2004, 04:24 PM

i will never understand some of you people...

At 4chan we kill dreams. [1 and 2 are for raids, newfags.]
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Doth Thou Desire 'The Power'?"
"Who are you?"
"I am 'Grahf', the 'Seeker of Power'... do you want ‘The Power’?"
"I've got power right here."
"You have fake power; i can give you real power....
I will give you 'The Power'."
"..."
"So Be It"
"My Fist Is ‘The Devine Breath’
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Call Upon Thy Hidden Power
Grant Unto Thee
The Power Of The Glorious... ‘Mother Of Destruction'"
  Mystery is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread