eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Nfl 08-09 @ 07-25-2009, 12:41 PM

what is it now? 3 or some odd weeks til preseason. Man I could go for that right now, at least it's something!
Conservative in Exile

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Nfl 08-09 @ 07-30-2009, 10:56 PM

So no Favre huh? It will be weird this season not seeing him play.
Sperm Bankô

EW Cash: 382463.50
Bankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bankô Send a message via MSN to Bankô Send a message via Yahoo to Bankô
Old Re: Nfl 08-09 @ 07-31-2009, 04:01 AM

he'll be there.. i can feel it.. he tricked me like four times so far..

im not beliving him this time.. he'll be back..

where do you think vick will end up?..

i kinda think the patriots will pick him up ad use him as a secret weapon type thing and use him on special teams..

that sounds like something the patriots would do..
  Bankô is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: Nfl 08-09 @ 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM

That's a good question. I will tell you this though. Whoever he goes to will get some protesting from their fans no matter where. Well there's one exception: New England. That would be my first guess.

Others would be San Francisco or Oakland.

There was "rumors" out here in Seattle that he might consider it here since Jim Mora, Jr. was his coach and Tim Ruskell was his G.M. in Atlanta. GAWD I HOPE NOT! He's got the talent, but I would have a hard time rooting for him. And yea I'll say it...Hasselbeck would beat him for the starting job hands down!