Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Poll: What drugs have you tried?
Poll Options
What drugs have you tried?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:25 AM

Well, Amber's thread got a lot of responses...over 300 views in a short time...lol...

I did a thread like this before, but it was mainly younger members back then. Everyone is growing up so fast! LMAO

What drugs have you tried? This is anonymous poll, so feel free to be honest.

If you wanna discuss your experiences, feel free.

Would you take it back if you could?
Did it effect your life in a negative way?
Did you lose someone to drugs?

I personally consider drugs to be a phase that teenagers go through when they are experimenting and don't really have any responsibilities...nothing to lose, persay.

Hopefully, they grow out of the phase and don't become junkies, but hey, some people do. I remember when I partied alot back in the day, I would see people in their 40s at this afterhours place huffing nitrous and trippin or rollin or whatever. I used to joke about it and be like, "yeah, that's me in 25 years!" or I'd tell them how cool they were and I wish my parents were like that....but yeah, once I sobered up....I thought more rationally about it and felt bad for those people. lol

Anyways, discuss, vote, do you.

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:47 AM

My threads ALWAYS get a lot of responses. I don't know why.

Anyway, the only drugs on the list I have taken so far is marijuana and painkillers (which reminds me, I have a muscle relaxer still sitting in my top dresser drawer that I still have not taken) but anyway...

The first time I did weed, which was about 3 years ago, I was high as fuck. I was with this boy in his house, who later became my boyfriend, and he was a big stoner and got me high one night. I only remember taking a few hits. Next thing I know, I felt mad relaxed and really good in general, but tired and thirsty. I actually never understood why people always said they got the munchies while high; I always got the cotton mouth instead.

Anyway, he was all over me and kissing me everywhere. I actually probably would have consented to sex right then and there, which is something I wouldn't have done while sober. I don't remember everything, except for him pretending to crucify me, lmao.

And painkillers... I remember I got them when I had my wisdom teeth out a couple years ago, and then last year for another dental surgery that I can't remember. The only thing they made me feel was really tired. I never could understand why people are so addicted to them, unless you use them for a sleeping aid or something, then I'd suggest Seroquel, but only if you haven't slept in days. That shit knocked me out for 12 hours straight; slept like a baby, although you get mad dizzy and feel like you're tripping on something for about ten minutes before you're knocked out. Then you don't want to have to be somewhere the next day, because you're not getting up, and when you do, you'll want to sleep all the next day.

I also did lose someone to drugs: my mom. Not her physical being, but her personality. Crack really destroyed her. She's been doing it ever since I was a baby, and she was always very abusive towards me and very aggressive in general. I always hated her, and I still do. She still has not kicked the habit. She's been in jail for it, too.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 380729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 10:58 AM

Still haven't done any of the stuff there.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 11:12 AM

ok..I could say a whole lot on this...I've tried the minors, not any of the hard core shit...prolly because I started late and my whole drug phase lasted a mere year, but one experience I do have to share...just cause I know amber is gonna try acid. Once I took a bunch of vicodan and dropped like 4 tabs...BAD BAD idea..lmao. Acid makes you stay awake..and vicodan makes your body numb...so for more than 12 hours, my ass was stuck on my bed completely immobile...very very dangerous situation..and it's scary as hell too...like since I did all this at around 10pm...I didn't realize it was gonna have that affect on me...and I had my front door open..rofl..and I was like stuck..and there were like scary crack heads outside of my apartment all night...and it made my trip kinda crazy..lmao. So the moral of my lil tidbit..never mix drugs that are counter productive..hahaha.

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*~Leah Bia~*

*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:26 PM

Yeah, vicodin kicks my ass. LoL

I took an anxiety pill the other day (one of my mom's) and then I went to get my nails done........I was seriously FALLING ASLEEP while getting my nails done. Ya know how ur eyes get really heavy and you HAVE to close them?! That was me. I was pissed that she didn't tell me it was gonna make me like that. lol

I wanted a klonapin, that's what she usually takes, if I have somewhere to go that it's hectic or something (airport, work convention, etc.) I'd prefer to take one, just to calm me down, cause I hate big crowds and I get really anxious...but she was out of those...so I took a (let me go ask...brb...) Rispadol. Whatever the hell that is. She said it was like a klonapin, she's a fucking liar. LOL

Yeah, vics...I won't make any plans. My friends will take em and go about their everyday life activities...not me...I gotta be at home, in my bed, watching tv or sitting on the computer.

LOL

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShadyMathers View Post
Yeah, vics...I won't make any plans. My friends will take em and go about their everyday life activities...
That is actually my #1 problem with drug use. I don't give a shit who does what, until they start bringing their shit into my world and putting others at risk because they want to be high. Like people driving around high/drunk/whatever, that's when I get pissed off, because it's no longer a controlled situation.

That's pretty much my thing with most things, if you aren't hurting anyone else I don't really care.

Ugh, I know so many people through my brother that are constantly on some combo of heroin, meth, weed, pills, coke and booze who drive around doing stuff constantly.

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:30 PM

Amber, I know what ur saying. My mom is a former heroin addict and she within the past few years has been in and out of rehab for vicodin. Like seriously, she's bad.

She once offered me $50 for one 1000mg vicodin. Cause I told her it was my last one (I just take em for my back pain- I have scoliosis and sometimes it hurts really bad and I have friends who get vics so I'll just bum some off them) she wanted my last one so bad she got all the way up to $50 and I was like, "You are fucking nuts."

I ate it right in front of her. LoL

She's like a zombie these days. She's on so many meds it's ridiculous. I call her the 'lady on the couch' (like the guy on the couch from half baked), cause that's what she reminds me of. If anything involves moving off the couch, she doesn't do it.

Even when we have family gatherings, she's the first one to eat, then she migrates right back to the couch.

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShadyMathers View Post
Amber, I know what ur saying. My mom is a former heroin addict and she within the past few years has been in and out of rehab for vicodin. Like seriously, she's bad.

She once offered me $50 for one 1000mg vicodin. Cause I told her it was my last one (I just take em for my back pain- I have scoliosis and sometimes it hurts really bad and I have friends who get vics so I'll just bum some off them) she wanted my last one so bad she got all the way up to $50 and I was like, "You are fucking nuts."

I ate it right in front of her. LoL

She's like a zombie these days. She's on so many meds it's ridiculous. I call her the 'lady on the couch' (like the guy on the couch from half baked), cause that's what she reminds me of. If anything involves moving off the couch, she doesn't do it.

Even when we have family gatherings, she's the first one to eat, then she migrates right back to the couch.
Yeah, my aunt is the same way. She's 30-something years old, obese, living in her parents' house, unemployed and living off of SSI. In fact she hasn't even had a job since she was 17. She claims that she can't work because of the shunt in her back. She's been diagnosed with bipolar, and she brags about it all the time. She stays in her room all day and pops painkillers. She almost never leaves the house unless she goes somewhere, like the hospital, mental ward, or a man's house, lol. She also gets around a lot and tells her kids who she's sleeping with and when. She's even fucked in front of her kids on several occasions, which is fucking disgusting.

My mom is the same way. She stays on the couch all day, watching soap operas. Doesn't work and hasn't worked for a few years. She lives off of welfare. Her reason for not working is because her ankle or back hurts. Whatever. And the only time she goes out of the house is to go to her friends' houses, aka crackhouses. If she doesn't have the money for drugs, then she'll steal something. She's stole cell phones, video games, Xbox's, money... all from her own fucking family. She's been caught breaking into another person's house and taken to jail for it briefly. She's been on probation and got drug tested every week, but since she knew when they were going to drug test her, she'll do the drugs early enough so that it was out of her system before they test her. She also has a lot of men coming into the house and up to her room so she can do stuff... I've been told.

I yell at my grandma constantly because she tolerates that kind of behavior. She knows my mom steals from her and everyone else in the family, yet she refuses to call the cops. She chooses to keep her in the house so everyone can have their shit stolen. The funny thing is that she always complains about having her low-life daughters living in the house and not growing up and getting their own place, yet she refuses to do anything about it. I keep telling her that it's her fucking house and she shouldn't have to put up with it, yet she doesn't want to listen.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 348895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:48 PM

Iíve probably done near enough every popular strain of weed when I was a teen. I not really feeling it anymore because itís impractical and it literally turns you into a fucking pansy. However I do have to admit it is great inhaling it from bongs and shotties. Iím a naturally chilled-out and relaxed person so joints just make me tired so thatís wack. I havenít done weed regularly since I left college so I have great number of chunky blocks of resin in my bedroom . Resin is probably what made me cut down on it since itís so disgusting.

Cocaine is my new found love but the entire feeling disappears after a short period. Itís great for going into clubs before the vodka starts flowing. I can see me doing way more after the ďno smoking banĒ comes into play.

I do pills sometimes in clubs but I wouldnít even have a clue what they are. Iím not exactly a responsible drug taker and nothing is ever planned. Sometimes complete strangers hook me up . Drugs are a lot like sex, if itís free and laid out on a plate, you arenít gonna say no.

I do doubt Iíll ever get hooked because I donít even plan to take them in the first place, itís more due to luck then anything else.

I also think that drugs are a part of teenage life. I have so many funny teenage drug stories to tell . I also strongly doubt anyone can make it through college or university without doing any drugs, which would be like mission impossible. I donít really have any adult stories since Iím usually under the strong influence of vodka which easily affects me more than anything else.

Oh yeah, tip of the day; wanna get wasted for under a tenner in a club, beforehand take some antibiotics or painkillers and then order about 4 double vodkas. You might be able to knock it down to 3 doubles, if you have the flu, LOL.

This reminds me, I had the ultimate pipe (with cooling chambers) when I was 18 but it got confiscated by the mutharfucking London Police (as well as other items ) .
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM

"items"lol

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
"items"lol
Hmmm... you laugh that he says items, but you talk shit to Amber in her thread. lol

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:54 PM

^ I took a pill one time in Mexico at a club. I was already drunk and me and my friend Kendrick took half each of an E pill....that's what it was supposed to be...I was so fucking wasted but it was the best feeling in the whole entire world. LoL

I look at it now and I could NEVER do that shit again. I'm too scared. lol

JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 01:56 PM

ive done weed twice and vicoden once.

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 02:02 PM

how the fuck does that matter??? i just thuink it was a funny way to phrse it.

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2007, 02:36 PM

we dont like ur sort round here.