eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 363155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Search inside of yourself... @ 12-27-2005, 03:14 AM

and go beneath the surface.....really think to yourself a scenerio that would literally scare the living fuck out of you....that you know would be one of your biggest fears.....I want actual sentences/paragraphs.....

EW Cash: 1769.01
~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member~lil Matthew~ is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to ~lil Matthew~ Send a message via MSN to ~lil Matthew~
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-27-2005, 04:17 AM

What would scare the fuck out of me...?...If my father(who I wouldnt be the man I am today if he had not and still does what he does to help me out with my mother)if he was to turn on me...Or try to kill me or just one day hate me or never talk to me. Or if I was to drown. I can hold my breath for a very long time but when I push it over the limit it gets very scary and thats when I get to scared and breath..

Krazy Abusive Lyrics

.:. Battles: 12 .:. Score:10-2 .:.
"SHIT Kay! SMASHED.THAT.FUCK." -XIII

You could have signed an autograph for Matthew. That's my little brother, man.
That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fuckin' idol He wants to be just like you man,
he likes you more than I do.

~lil Matthew~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 363155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 01:13 AM

I haven't quite been able to actually fully come up with my greatest fear yet...story line wise like "walking through the woods and have a tree fall over on me, get pulled out by someone, only for them wantign to torture me" yadda yadda, but mmmm I don't quite know yet

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 01:17 AM

A scenerio that would scare the living fuck out of me would be me inside a room. The room is small and dark, possibly an elevator or something of that size. All of the sudden the walls start coming in towards me...I have no way out. That feeling of having no way out, nowhere to go, small, enclosed...it scares me. LOL
Like watching fear factor, some of the shit they do where they dive into the water and go through some like underwater obsticle course...FUCK THAT. I would quit in an instant cause as soon as I got under the water and INTO the device I would freak the fuck out.

I will write more when I think of more.

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 01:18 AM

I pull up at the drivethrough at mccdonalds to get my usual Chicken nuggets meal and ask for my sweet and sour sauce and I take the bag go back to work sit down in the break room open it and their is no sauce in it, those things suck without the sauce
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 01:24 AM

^ OMG I HATE THAT.

I went to Wendy's the other day...I tell the drive thru order taker bitch that I want 2 PACKS OF RANCH. I pull up-pay...pull up again-get my food...ASK IF THERE IS RANCH IN THERE...He says yes...I look and there isn't....I tap on the window and I was like, "Why you gotta lie? There's no ranch in here" Then he gave me some and I was like, "See, was that so hard." and sped off....fucking idiots.

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 01:26 AM

haha them fuckin bastards
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 395220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 08:29 AM

My biggest fear and the one that scares me the most... Is actually pretty boring. Something bad happening to my daughter. Me failing as a Mom. You can say you're a 'good' Mom, but really are you? I think I am, As long as I love her & she loves me.. Isn't that all that matters? It bothers me sometimes, when I can't always buy her what she wants, I buy what she needs. So yeah thats my fear...

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 08:31 AM

going into the docs to get results for a aids test and being told it was posotive

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-28-2005, 08:31 AM

^^ i was half way there before but thank god the results were all negative! that was a nice feeling hehe

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-29-2005, 12:13 AM

I'm going to Iraq in February for a year, I really don't want to answer this one.

But, I do feel like replying anyway

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.

Last edited by Bernard; 12-29-2005 at 12:15 AM..
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
aKtIvItY!
A Brand You Can Trust

EW Cash: 46403.50
aKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-29-2005, 12:20 AM

...wtf?
  aKtIvItY! is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
God'sGanstaGirl

EW Cash: 95.00
God'sGanstaGirl is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-29-2005, 03:49 PM

If someone molested or hurt my cousin.......id go fuckin nuts.... or if i was tortured
btw T1oracle I love ur sig
  God'sGanstaGirl is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
steeltyp86

EW Cash: 281.25
steeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad game

Send a message via Yahoo to steeltyp86
Old Re: Search inside of yourself... @ 12-29-2005, 09:46 PM

I have a lot of fears for me personaly, but none I can think of at the moment; that would "scare the living fuck out of me." Most of my worst fears involve other people I care about. One that bothers me a lot, would be my nephews being hurt, or killed and me not being there when it happens; to protect them. I worry about them all the time, and for many reasons (can't really say). My worst fear (which I've actually had nightmares about), is about my sister o.d.ing, or being killed...and not just about not being able to stop it....what I fear most about that, is being so far away from her. If she
was dieing, I probably wouldn't even be able to get there in time to hold her when she died.

Well, now I'm depressed....anyway, Is that what you ment?

Last edited by steeltyp86; 12-29-2005 at 09:48 PM..
  steeltyp86 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread