eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 472720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-25-2005, 11:57 PM

It seems like I'm the only person here, well minus Leah, that actually watches TV. So who else watches TV & what are your favorite shows/couples/characters? Which shows do you watch?

Me:

Alias- I just started watching it this season. I've been able to watch the older episodes/seasons on TNT. So I'm loving it now & see finally what all the hype is about. It's an amazing show. Just like a movie each weak. Obviously I adore Syndey, thats a given. I also liked Nadia a lot too. They played great sister's. Vaughn was great too Favorite couple: Jack & Illaina (Syndey's Mother), and Vaughn and Syndey

The OC- LOVE this show. I think most people here know that by now. I really love all the characters.. and my favorite couple's are in order, Seth/summer-Ryan/Marissa- Kristen/Sandy. I think Rachel Bilson is one of the most talented actress's & will go far.

One Tree Hill- Another show I love, Chad Michael Murray Yummmmmmy!!! I love Peyton & Lucas, I wasn't really a fan of Brooke & Lucas, even if Chad & Sophia were married in real life. They just never did anything for me. I also adore Nathan & Haley.

Gilmore Girls- I guess it's out of habit that I watch it now. I really enjoy the show & have been watching it since it first started.

Super Natural- AMAMZING SHOW!!!! I love the two brothers. The whole premis of the show is strong & really leaves you wanting more. I love the whole ghosty feel to it. It's a damn good show!!

Bones- David Bonezala (how ever you spell his last name) is a hottie!! Again the whole idea of the show is really great, figuring out what happened to a person in death just by putting together their bones. It's pretty cool. Still a new show, so I'll wait to see if it continues being good.

Prison Break- Fucking amazing show!!! Nothing more to say. What isn't to love about this show. I'm just a bit confused as to what TPTB will do after they do escape (if they do). Then the entire plot goes to shit.. so what's the point then?

Invasions- I'm not one for Alien shows.. But this one is pretty damn good. Again another mini movie each week. It leaves you boggled as to what the hell is going on. I can't wait for more.

Law & Order (CSU & SUV)- There's nothing I can't say about these shows.. I also love Elliot Stabler. I think he's an amazing actor, I watched him on OZ & loved him then too. Obviously as you can tell I love shows like this.

CSI (Miami & New York)- Great shit. Same as above. I just love these type of shows.

Killer Instinct- Damn good show. I want to figure out what happened to his Father that makes him hate him so much. It's kindof like Law & Order, minus the jury part.

Night Stalkers- Interesting show. Another ghostly type show that I enjoy.

Ghost Whispers- I like the talking to ghosts & helping them cross over a lot. It's intersting.. But I personally don't see it lasting longer then 2 seasons tops.

House- GREAT FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE/WWF- Okay it looks like the draft will be coming to a close and I'm really praying all these latest Smackdown/Raw moments means Vince is trying to put the two shows back together again. One can wish right?

Other shows I watch:
Reality shows (aka:MTV shows)
Deadwood (HBO)
Dead like me(Showtime)
Weeds (showtime)
The L world (showtime)

Shows off air that I still watch:

Dawson's Creek
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Joan of Arcadia
Beverly Hills 90210
Carnavale (HBO)
OZ (HBO)
Sex and the city (HBO)
Queer as folk (Showtime)

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting... Oh well.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
steeltyp86

EW Cash: 281.25
steeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad game

Send a message via Yahoo to steeltyp86
Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 03:05 AM

I like Super Natural, watch every episode. And that other new show,
Bones, which comes back on in a few weeks I think.
Used to watch Angel, before it was canceled:now I have every episode
on dvd.
Super Natural, has a really good idea. The show seems well written, kinda
witty (the brothers back and forth). Affects are good for a TV series, actually
believeable. Also they have an almost endless supply of shows, because
there's so many areas in super natural occurances to explore. It's kinda
like a ballsey, kill 'em all, don't fuck with us, version of X-Files.

I watch Bones, because I was a fan of Angel, and have to stick with
David Boreanaz.

Love Wild N Out.

Last edited by steeltyp86; 10-27-2005 at 08:44 PM..
  steeltyp86 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Jenuine

EW Cash: 1495.00
Jenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jenuine Send a message via Yahoo to Jenuine
Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 05:42 PM

all i do is watch mtv, it should not be called mtv anymore...it should be called RTV..... reality television
  Jenuine is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
steeltyp86

steeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad gamesteeltyp86 has mad game

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen_Carter
all i do is watch mtv, it should not be called mtv anymore...it should be called RTV..... reality television

Ah....yah.....so true.
Jenuine

Jenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 07:26 PM

lol......
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 07:35 PM

I don't watch much...just a few shows

Lost- I love this show....I like how you find out parts of everybodies backstories in each episode...I just realy want to know who 'the others' are. Oh yeah, plus Michelle Rodriguez is now on the show...yet another reason to watch it.

Deadwood- never heard the word 'cocksucker' used so much in a show or a movie, lol. I think this is one of HBOs best original series in a long time

ER---been watching it forever- nobody from the original cast is still on the show- yet I still watch

eh...that about it...I watch wrestling from time to time...does get boring at times though...so I put a movie on or something

I did watch one episode of Prison Break...it looked pretty good

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 07:38 PM

i watch birth day on discovery health channel....lol
!@#$%^&*()_+

!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-26-2005, 08:05 PM

oh yeah on FX...I watch 'Rescue Me' and 'Nip/Tuck'(although i have yet to see any from this seaon with Nip/Tuck)
L-O-R-I

Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-27-2005, 02:49 PM

I didn't read any of the replys yet.. Let me just point out it's pretty damn freak that there are 7 posts & 19 views, since my birthday is 7-19 lol.

Mike, LMAO @ deadwood, they do say cocksucker often on that show. It's just such an amazing show. I love it. I'm sad Six feet under is over & I still can't get over the way it ended.

Nip/Tuck I just started watching this season. I dunno about it yet. I think I need to rent the older seasons to really get into it.

Aic713
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-27-2005, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltyp86

I like Super Natural, watch every episode. And that other new show,
Bones, which comes back on in a few weeks I think.
Used to watch Angel, before it was canceled:now I have every episode
on dvd.
Super Natural, has a really good idea. The show seems well written, kinda
witty (the brothers back and forth). Affects are good for a TV series, actually
believeable. Also they have an almost endless supply of shows, because
there's so many areas in super natural occurances to explore. It's kinda
like a ballsey, kill 'em all, don't fuck with us, version of X-Files.

I watch Bones, because I was a fan of Angel, and have to stick with
David Boreanaz.

Love Wild N Out.

David is Yummmmmmmmy!!! I didn't really watch Angel much only because I think it was better with David & Carisma on BTVS. lol. However, I did see some of it, and it looked it. I adored Fred.. and was very sad to see her end up into that monster chick. I wish Cordy & Angel were together in the end
DAMN JOSS!!

I agree with all your thoughts on Super Natural, It's such a great show & both actors are great at playing brothers.. Plus the older brother (I forgot his name, think it's dean) is damn hotttttt!!

steeltyp86

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-27-2005, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713
David is Yummmmmmmmy!!! I didn't really watch Angel much only because I think it was better with David & Carisma on BTVS. lol. However, I did see some of it, and it looked it. I adored Fred.. and was very sad to see her end up into that monster chick. I wish Cordy & Angel were together in the end
DAMN JOSS!!

I agree with all your thoughts on Super Natural, It's such a great show & both actors are great at playing brothers.. Plus the older brother (I forgot his name, think it's dean) is damn hotttttt!!

Yah, David's awsome. Joss kinda ruined the whole Cordy and Angel thing,
with the Connor incident. But that's what Joss was known for, breaking
people up on his shows. I was kinda hopin' they'd make a movie from the
show.

You're right , the older brother on Super Natural is hot. I can't think of his
name either, but he was also on Smallville( mabye he still is, don't watch
that show much).

Last edited by steeltyp86; 10-27-2005 at 03:05 PM..
!@#$%^&*()_+

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-27-2005, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713
Mike, LMAO @ deadwood, they do say cocksucker often on that show. It's just such an amazing show. I love it..
On the first season when Mr Wu kept saying 'cocksucker' over and over- I thought I was going to die from laughing so hard

I missed the last two 'Rescue Me' of season 2. Hurricane Katrina was to blame for that...that bitch...SO I have to wait for it to come out on DVD or hope to catch them on reruns.

Last edited by !@#$%^&*()_+; 10-27-2005 at 05:49 PM..
  !@#$%^&*()_+ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Aic713
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-28-2005, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickpuppy
On the first season when Mr Wu kept saying 'cocksucker' over and over- I thought I was going to die from laughing so hard

I missed the last two 'Rescue Me' of season 2. Hurricane Katrina was to blame for that...that bitch...SO I have to wait for it to come out on DVD or hope to catch them on reruns.
I never got into Rescue me, Now I'm so far behind I couldn't catch up.

LMAO, The way he said it too, it make it that much more funny. Plus the fact he knew little English.. What was it he kept saying about the guy from last season ( I don't remember his name). The guy who killed all the women, when Al was sick with the stones. That was some funny shit. Then when Al was finally better & he was talking to him, all he could say was something like "Okay I get it a white sanfransico cocksucker" some shit like that. Funny as hell. I swear that's the best show ever!!!

Aic713
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-28-2005, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltyp86

Yah, David's awsome. Joss kinda ruined the whole Cordy and Angel thing,
with the Connor incident. But that's what Joss was known for, breaking
people up on his shows. I was kinda hopin' they'd make a movie from the
show.

You're right , the older brother on Super Natural is hot. I can't think of his
name either, but he was also on Smallville( mabye he still is, don't watch
that show much).

Very true, that's what Joss does... But it still blows. When Cordy was screwing Connor, it wasn't really Cordy, right? It was evil Cordy. So that makes it a little better lol.

This is the only way I can explain the couples I love.. Buffy/Angel Season 1-3, Buffy/Spike (I loved Spuffy more though lol) seasons 4-7. Not to mention...

Oz & Willow
Xander & Cordy
Willow & Tara
Faith & Buffy
Xander & Anya

I still loveth Spuffy though Did you watch Buffy the vampire slayer too?

John Cena
Banned

EW Cash: 683.00
John Cena is a name known to allJohn Cena is a name known to allJohn Cena is a name known to allJohn Cena is a name known to allJohn Cena is a name known to allJohn Cena is a name known to all

Old Re: Anyone actually watch TV? @ 10-28-2005, 12:53 AM

now that was a stupid statement.
just look at my freaking EWB name and ask me if I watch television.
Stimpy you IDIOT!
  John Cena is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote