eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 330395.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Smoke Old 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-13-2007, 03:11 PM

50 Cent has slammed Interscope Records for failing to adequately promote his album Curtis, accusing his record label of "dropping the ball" in his chart battle against Kanye West. Kanye is already outselling 50 Cent by two to one, according to midweek sales figures. 50 Cent is so unhappy with Interscope he has vowed to ditch the label after he completes his contract.

Speaking to DJ Angie Martinez on New York radio station Hot 97 on Wednesday , he said, "To be honest the process of selling this record hasn't been fun. I'm happy with the performance, but I'm not happy with the set up. We had conference calls and after we created this plan, nobody actually had a plan. "It was the label. They're dropping the ball all over the place. I'll release my next album and then I'm a free agent."
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 277993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-13-2007, 05:18 PM

He had more singles released for his album then I have ever known anyone to ever do so how can he say it wasn't promoted properly?
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
The Jester
Obscure Scottish poet

EW Cash: 2640.00
The Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem WebThe Jester owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to The Jester
Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-14-2007, 11:25 AM

Hopefully he sticks to his promise of quitting if he is outsold by Kanye.

NonAmerican TakeOver
NATO
NonAmerican TakeOver

The Jester
Don Messenger

Text Battle Record
26-9
  The Jester is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 277993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-16-2007, 02:34 AM

Oh also wasn't Kanye promoted like half as much as 50?
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 318702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-16-2007, 02:42 AM

he wont quit makin music even if he does lose which he will
  Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-16-2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Stomp View Post
Hopefully he sticks to his promise of quitting if he is outsold by Kanye.
he won't quit he already said it......

EW Cash: 60.00
Swifty-McVay has tight gameSwifty-McVay has tight game

Crazy Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-24-2007, 12:44 PM

Well, I just hope he doesn't leave Shady Records..
  Swifty-McVay is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
.:APOCALYPSE:.
.:|GFX DAWG|:.

EW Cash: 4307.50
.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to .:APOCALYPSE:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:APOCALYPSE:.
Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-25-2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty-McVay View Post
Well, I just hope he doesn't leave Shady Records..

i hope he does.

i also hope he will never write anything again.

www.visual-remix.net

A Recent Study Shows That 92% Of All Teenagers Have Turned Emo.
Put This In Your Profile If You're One Of The 8% Who Stayed Gangsta.

Everywhere I go 5-0 wanna follow
Everytime I flow it's like there's no tomorrow
I can bring happiness or I can bring sorrow
You don't wanna mess around there's no tomorrow

.:APOCALYPSE:. is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DvS

EW Cash: 260.00
DvS is a jewel in the roughDvS is a jewel in the roughDvS is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 09-25-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
He had more singles released for his album then I have ever known anyone to ever do so how can he say it wasn't promoted properly?

hes only had one single released over here so far, n thats the crap atempt with timberlake

DvS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
67holla
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 20.00
67holla will become popular soon enough

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 11-23-2007, 02:34 PM

Interspoce screwed up 50 and Kanye got more promotion than 50 did.So it was pretty obviovis that Kanye won.I like 50 better than Kanye but 50 sometimes needs to shut up.
  67holla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemfan4ever4

EW Cash: 510.00
eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 12-04-2007, 06:20 PM

50 Cent blames a lot of things, like when he told Dr.Dre that The Game was getting paid more than he was, and it wasn't fair. Look what happened? Shady Records lost a talented rapper, instead of letting 50 Cent go. Is all I have to say is 50 Cent bitches a lot, so to me he is a fake ass gangster that just needs to sit down and shut the fuck up sometimes. I am not dissing him, because I don't mind him as a rapper. It's just he causes a lot of controversy for shady records. I wouldn't blame Interscope for his cd sales, I listened to the entire album and it was mainly crap and not all that talented. Also Eminem writes most of his music so that says a lot to me.
  eminemfan4ever4 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
killerzonly420
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 115.00
killerzonly420 has tight gamekillerzonly420 has tight game

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 12-09-2007, 08:51 AM

i hope eminem doesnt write any of that garbage....
  killerzonly420 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemfan4ever4

EW Cash: 510.00
eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: 50 Blames Interscope @ 12-10-2007, 02:25 PM

I know what you mean. Eminem doesn't write it per say, but he helps him write his shit. Like basically 50 Cent is only famous because of Shady Aftermath, without that 50 Cent is nothing.
Banned

EW Cash: 125.00
lyjg1125 has tight gamelyjg1125 has tight game

Crazy Old 银杏在中国 @ 11-29-2008, 06:03 AM

银杏在中国、日本、朝鲜、韩国、加拿大、新西兰、澳大利亚、美国、法国、俄罗斯等国家和地区均有大量分布。银杏的自然地理分布范围很很广。从水平自然分布状况看,以北纬30o线附近的银杏,其东西分布的距离最长,随着这一纬度的增加或减少,银杏分布的东西距离逐渐缩短,纬度愈高银杏的分布愈趋向于东部沿海,纬 度愈低银杏的分布愈趋于西南部的高原山区。银杏主要分布在中国的温带和亚热带气候气候区内,边缘分布“北达辽宁省沈阳,南至广东省的广州,东南至台湾省的南投,西抵西藏自治区的昌都,东到浙江省的舟山普陀岛”,跨越北纬2lo301-41o461,东经97o-125o,遍及我国22个省〈自治区〉和3个直辖市。中国的银杏资源主要分布在山东、浙江、安徽、福建、江西、河北、河南、湖北、江苏,湖南、四川、贵州、广西、广东等省的60多个县市。从资源分布量来看,以江苏、山东、浙江、江西、安徽、广西、湖北、四川、贵州等省最多,而各省资源分布也不均衡,主要集中在一些县或市,如江苏的三泰地区、大丰,邳州、吴县,山东的郯城县、泰安市 、烟台市,湖北随州的洛阳镇,何店镇花园村,广西的灵川、兴安等。许多银杏专家考证后认为,浙江天目山、湖北大洪山、神农架等偏僻山区,发现自然繁衍的古银杏群。它们是极其珍贵的文化遗产和自然景观,对周围生态环境的改善和研究生物多样性、确保银杏遗传资源的持续利用,具有重要作用。自然资源考察人员还在湖北和四川的深山谷地发现银杏与水杉、珙桐等孑遗植物相伴而生。
  lyjg1125 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Lipstick32

EW Cash: 325.00
Lipstick32 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old Brand watches (4) @ 11-23-2009, 11:17 AM

[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]1bbb[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]mnbv[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]rwete[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]nhmghmh[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]mcbx1
  Lipstick32 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote