eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old Nip/Tuck @ 08-20-2006, 10:46 PM

How many of you watch this show? I've never seen it until recently.

I watched most of the third season already. My favorite so far has to be the ones with the racist girl. In this one episode she tells Matt that she has African blood in her and she gets scared that she's going to turn black, so they steal skin bleaching cream to bleach her face and it burns her. Haha, dumb bitch.

I can't wait for the new season to start on Sept. 5th. I have a crush on John Hensely, even though he sometimes resembles Michael Jackson. :o

Last edited by *A*; 08-20-2006 at 10:47 PM..
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-21-2006, 02:37 AM

i've seen a few episodes and its one of the better shows along with the sopranos. i can see why its on hbo is it? or showtime? well point is i can see why its not on cable t.v. but its not as good as 24. THATS MY SHOW!!
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Gee
I'm Just Too Nice...

EW Cash: 287.50
Gee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-21-2006, 03:04 AM

I've seen it a few times.
  Gee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-21-2006, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMkixASS View Post
i've seen a few episodes and its one of the better shows along with the sopranos. i can see why its on hbo is it? or showtime? well point is i can see why its not on cable t.v. but its not as good as 24. THATS MY SHOW!!
It is on cable TV. It comes on FX.
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-22-2006, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudicca View Post
It is on cable TV. It comes on FX.
yea i was gonna mention that tonight, just saw the previews for it on FX tonight. its the reruns right? or is it the new episodes, cause i caught it at the last second.
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-22-2006, 01:02 PM

They're reruns. New season doesn't start until next month.
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-23-2006, 06:06 PM

I love that show, i have dvds sets of the first two seasons, everyone says its addicting that I know that have watched it. It really is, once the third season comes out I am going to get that dvd set as well.

Amber you really need to watch the first two seasons to get a better idea about the charachters and whatnot, plus you have missed a lot of great episodes if you missed all of the first two seasons. The ending of season 2 is just crazy.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-23-2006, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_ View Post
I love that show, i have dvds sets of the first two seasons, everyone says its addicting that I know that have watched it. It really is, once the third season comes out I am going to get that dvd set as well.

Amber you really need to watch the first two seasons to get a better idea about the charachters and whatnot, plus you have missed a lot of great episodes if you missed all of the first two seasons. The ending of season 2 is just crazy.
I just downloaded the whole first season (I will buy the DVD's when I'm not poor anymore) and the third season since I watched most of it on TV. I just missed the whole second season. I know Matt fucks this 40 year old woman who was born a male, and his real dad is revealed as Christian.
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-23-2006, 06:36 PM

Yea but you still miss a lot cause that show has a twist in like every episode. Wait till you see the one with the Kimber doll, its funny.
shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-23-2006, 08:54 PM

I just discovered it this summer, after someone in my English class wrote his term paper on the show.

I love it, and I can't wait until Sept 5th!
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 08-31-2006, 06:09 PM

I have season 3 now!
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 09-06-2006, 07:04 PM

Well I just finished watching all of the episodes, and so far I like the third season the best.

I wasn't too crazy about last night's premiere episode, and Matt wasn't in it at all which is mostly the reason why I watch the show. He will be on next week, though. I also didn't like seeing Brooke Shields getting fucked by Christian. So predictable.

I hope the season gets better. It looks like it will.
shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 09-06-2006, 08:51 PM

Yeah I didn't think it was a very good episode either. The handicapped baby is disturbing in a way, I guess I just don't understand the point of it. I suppose I'll see later on.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 09-07-2006, 05:52 PM

Yea I thought it was a boring downer........kind of a let down. Hopefully the season will pick up.
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

Old Re: Nip/Tuck @ 09-07-2006, 06:31 PM

I hope they're going to wrap up last season's finale. They said that the girl who plays Ariel on the show won't be back, but I wonder what really happened to the thing with her and her dad.