Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Poll: Favorite 24 character?
Poll Options
Favorite 24 character?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-03-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
Tony Almeida sort of threw me off. Actually it completely threw me off. It was depressing. It was one of the few 24 moments that actually made me a little misty-eyed.
yup that was another one for me. i was kinda shocked it happened cause now there's only jack and agent pierce that have been through it all from the beginning, with the exception of mandy...but she comes and goes. i think she should come back, just watching her gets me...ok i think she's hot!!

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-03-2006 at 08:17 PM..
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-03-2006, 11:04 PM

Mandy? Am I forgetting someone here?
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-04-2006, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Mandy? Am I forgetting someone here?
ohhh you would remember her...she's not in it that much. in the first season she blew up the 747, season 2 she almost killed david palmer, and season 4 she got tony as a hostage. and another one they could possibly bring back is marie warner from season 2.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-04-2006 at 09:39 PM..
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-05-2006, 01:34 AM

AND YOU GOTTA SEE THIS...its a clip with kiefer in it HILARIOUS!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=22s_Foiyn...utherland%2024
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-05-2006, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMkixASS
ohhh you would remember her...she's not in it that much. in the first season she blew up the 747, season 2 she almost killed david palmer, and season 4 she got tony as a hostage. and another one they could possibly bring back is marie warner from season 2.
Ah yes. Mandy. She's...wow.

Make love not war
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-05-2006, 04:52 PM

my step dad looks like kiefer

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-06-2006, 03:46 AM

I've been told that when I have my hair short and my face shaved that I look like Kiefer. Big differences between me and him: the chin, the hair color, the wrinkles.

Make love not war
Havok
aka Pooh Stabber

EW Cash: 340.00
Havok is real whack arounds these partsHavok is real whack arounds these parts

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-06-2006, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =VERTAKILL=
Your dad is a gay? Ok! Your fallow is way
  Havok is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-06-2006, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMkixASS
AND YOU GOTTA SEE THIS...its a clip with kiefer in it HILARIOUS!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=22s_Foiyn...utherland%2024
That is pretty funny. lol

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-07-2006, 12:10 AM

Quote:
That is pretty funny. lol
lol. i couldn't remember if it was LENO or LETTERMAN he was on, but he admitted doing that, and well i finally found it. and i got news on the movie...kiefer says that IT IS GOING TO be a 24 movie...i mean it will have the same aspect of 24 hours but it will be condensed into the normal amount a movie would be....make sense? he says it could take a couple years cause of how much work goes into the show and how good they have to make it. i think that would be a difficult project. hey i'm gonna start watching them all again...are you watching the repeats on t.v. for season 5...i am cause i'm seeing stuff that i didn't remember. after you watch a season a couple times you notice little things you didn't before. and before i forget somebody made a video to eminem's "lose yourself" for 24...its bad ass. CHECK IT OUT http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jml2xpGZs...0yourself%2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
Your dad is a gay? Ok! Your fallow is way
so what your saying is kiefer's gay? you have no clue what your talking about!! you ever seen the show, well i know its your opinion, but MANY PEOPLE would not agree with yea. in my opinion....he makes james bond look like SHIT!!!! cause james bond has all this fake crap, and cheesy ass lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =VERTAKILL=
thats cool, he looks like one of the best actors right on. KIEFER RULES!!!

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-07-2006 at 12:24 AM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-07-2006, 05:33 AM

Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer is one of the best anti-heros EVER! Why do I say anti-hero? He does the right thing but he does a lot of things that are unethical, immoral and on occasion just cruel to get the job done and save lives. He just plays it Bogart.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-07-2006, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer is one of the best anti-heros EVER! Why do I say anti-hero? He does the right thing but he does a lot of things that are unethical, immoral and on occasion just cruel to get the job done and save lives. He just plays it Bogart.
thats what i love about him. I KNOW he wouldn't do the things he does if it wasn't necessary. cause well the show's 24 its happening fast. thats what we got to do in america with these terrorists we have. in other words pull a "jack bauer". yea some may have nothing to do with the terrorists, but yea never know. it's starting to remind me of season 4 with prato...when they stopped CTU from interrogating him to get information that was vital to national security. then jack went out and took him as a private citizen....THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! i think if there's little doubt or a remote chance we need to do whats necessary. and it makes me sick when our troops who are quote on quote "in war trials" are treated worse than the fucking terrorists!! and the show is starting to get bad reviews by many democrats/liberals cause what the show stands for....and yea season 4 especially kind of deals with what we're dealing with in america today, with the exception of the president. president bush is the total opposite of president logan, he's more like jack bauer than logan. bush has the same mindset as bauer, at least thats what i'm seeing. and if you dont like bush thats your opinion. the only problem i have with bush is his immigration policy. i dont agree with letting illegals coming to work and come and go as they please. cause we cant do that in another country unless its STUDYING ABROAD and it wouldnt hurt our economy if we didn't allow it, it would remain just about the same.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-07-2006 at 07:43 PM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-08-2006, 12:51 AM

No at least Bauer does stuff for the greater good. Bush just has his head planted in his asshole. Not to mention if you look at Logan in season 5....he is more like Bush.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-08-2006, 03:31 AM

ehhhh i'm gonna disagree with yea, but thats cool. did you check out that link for that video? its hella tight!! and check this out, i'm watching the repeats on FOX for season 5 and they skipped two hours!! yea kinda ticked me off.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-08-2006, 04:39 PM

Why disagree? I mean season 5 until it's revealed that he's the biggest mole ever just acts all innocent..."Oh I didn't know this was going to happen. Why didn't anyone warn? Why this? Why that?" and then when it is revealed "This is for the betterment of the United States. I don't know how but it is. Yada yada. Blah blah."

Make love not war