Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Poll: Favorite 24 character?
Poll Options
Favorite 24 character?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old anybody watch 24?? @ 05-25-2006, 10:00 PM

If you haven't seen the show...YOUR MISSING OUT! and if you haven't seen the show you have to start with season one and go all the way through. it just finished season 5 and it shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. For those of you that haven't seen it or have no clue what its about: Kiefer Sutherland is the star as Jack Bauer. The show is about one day (the season that is). One season has well 24 hours in it and each episode is an hour of that day (takes place in real time). I didn't even watch it until the second season came out and i started from the beginning. Let me tell yea...watch just 2 episodes and YOU'LL BE HOOKED! I try watching prison break and it just DOESN'T DO IT for me...and to the prison break fans...there's an actor on prison break that was on 24.
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 05-26-2006, 12:10 PM

How come none of the villians are on the list?

Bierko was pretty cool. What about the Salazars or Steven Saunders? What about president Logan?
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 05-26-2006, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_juan
How come none of the villians are on the list?

Bierko was pretty cool. What about the Salazars or Steven Saunders? What about president Logan?
yea know to be honest i should have done that!!! lol

nina's on there though. the villain that i would rank #1 would be mandy even though she hasn't been on it that much. also i liked saunders. did you like season 5? i thought it was the best one...and how there gonna continue it is beyond me.
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 05-29-2006, 11:53 PM

due that show is bomb i started whatchin it when it first came out then i stopt then started again this season this season was bad ass pritty impressed with that show..

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 05-30-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMkixASS
yea know to be honest i should have done that!!! lol

nina's on there though. the villain that i would rank #1 would be mandy even though she hasn't been on it that much. also i liked saunders. did you like season 5? i thought it was the best one...and how there gonna continue it is beyond me.
I loved season 5. I really didn't see it being the president as the traitor.

Make love not war
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 05-30-2006, 01:34 AM

And what about Christopher Henderson. There's a cool guy right there.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-02-2006, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_juan
And what about Christopher Henderson. There's a cool guy right there.
yea i thought he was the greatest challenge for jack...but president logan was up there only cause he had the power. do you have a guess who the president was talking to? you know the bald guy. and for you fans of 24 there is a message board for just 24 on fox.com. check it out its pretty cool.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-03-2006, 11:50 PM

I do have some guesses. A secret society that the President is a part of, that much I am sure of. Think sort of like The Patriots from Metal Gear Solid or if you've read "Scarecrow" by Matthew Reilly the Majestic 12...or if you read "Ice Station" by the same author the ICG (Intelligence Convergence Group). Season 6'll probably dwell more on who the fuck they really are.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-04-2006, 02:27 AM

can't wait for season 6 and its not til january!! i think jack will be back in los angeles and it will be explained how he got back from chinese control. i really can't see the season being in china. and yea they do really good on explaining who's who. oh and by the way...kiefer is quoted saying that there's going to be a 24 movie filmed in london. dunno when, but he says IT WILL HAPPEN. i hope they decide to do it when the show is over, cause what are they gonna do? can't call it 24 it won't follow the show in real time that is. have you played the game? beaten it already and just keep playing it again and again...i like it.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-05-2006, 02:00 PM

1. I knew there was going to be a 24 movie. The reason I knew was because before season 5 started the executive producers announced it. Sure they introduced it on the Rush Limbaugh radio show but then again they said it themselves.
2. Haven't played the game yet. I've gotten mixed reviews for it though.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-06-2006, 01:41 AM

the game is for the 24 fans...think about it your jack shooting the bad guys and interrogating them, they could have done better with the interrogating part, but it still kix ass. the non fans would have a hard time understanding it. yea i knew the rumor about the movie long before...but when i hear kiefer saying it, i'll believe it then.
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 300998.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-10-2006, 01:55 PM

iu stopped watching after the first session
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-12-2006, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend
iu stopped watching after the first session
your missing out. the first season was the worst one out of the five...not saying it wasn't good...the show just gets better and better with each season.
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 11267.00
Alacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Alacran Send a message via Yahoo to Alacran
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-13-2006, 12:58 AM

i dotn watch this..but i voted david chapelle cus his last name rules..and i love the chapelle show..even if thats nto him..lol
  Alacran is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 06-13-2006, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMkixASS
your missing out. the first season was the worst one out of the five...not saying it wasn't good...the show just gets better and better with each season.
Actually so far of what I've seen (1, 3, 5) season three is the worst one. Too many plotholes and inaccuracies.

Make love not war