eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 369249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-05-2005, 10:56 AM

if any one wanna a companion in Em's upcoming tour, look for him/her in this thread, just simply tell your location & shit like that & wait to see whether someone will respond....
& Pleaze don't make any more threads about this tour thing because it's gettin so irritating, if you want a concert mate, look for him/her in here.
from now on i'll close any threads about this issue...

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
cyber_rapper
Tha Master Cyber Rapper

EW Cash: 90.00
cyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Yahoo to cyber_rapper
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-08-2005, 08:39 PM

any1 going 2 the columbus show? i can get tickets i jus might need a ride i live in sandusky and i dun kno if any1 could get me there
  cyber_rapper is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
BUSHELL757
Jimmy

EW Cash: 0.00
BUSHELL757 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BUSHELL757 Send a message via MSN to BUSHELL757 Send a message via Yahoo to BUSHELL757
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-09-2005, 04:17 PM

Anyone For Milton Keynes Show! Holla Back
  BUSHELL757 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Hicc up

Hicc up is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-11-2005, 04:59 PM

This Board Is Weak Wtf . Does This Even Get Updated. Is This Up To Date Or What . This Is Wack. Wtf Em. Are Ya Gonna Sing Me Or What This Your Next Apprentis, Im White Wit More Fight Than Any One Day Or Night. Size Dont Matter Im 175 Light, Gainin More Every Fight, More 10's More T.k.o.'s More Heavy Blows, More Broken Noses, Depleting Population Of Posers, Same Loaded As Sober, Takin Over What Ever I Want, Im Only 21 Old And Im Holdin A Grudge, They Know It And Show It But Be Dammed If They Budge, Im The Only One, Fuck Royce The Five 9, He Aint Even Close To Me Cuz He Know I Pac 9's, Mac 10's 9 Millimeter Barretas All Kinds Of Weaponry Cuz I Gotta Shelter, Me And My Boys Cuz Thers So Many Haters That Out Tehre Tryin To Eat Up Our Potential Flavor, Keep It Up And You'll End Your Life, I Dont Mean Lyricaly Im Talkin Knife To Slice, Stab Wounds The Size Of Stripes . Anybody Notice Lately That The World Is Changing, Thats Cuz Im Constantly On The Move And They Need To Contain Me, Wonder Why Its So Easy For Me, Thats Cuz Its Not I Deal Wit It Daily. Come Nain To Impail Me You Wna Derail Me You Wana Hail Me Das Why You All Mail Me. Thanx Fo The Letters, The Ladders Gettin Shorter All Go Getters Wit Hicc Up Sweaters Ill Be Home Come Winter. Im Dangerous Like Splinter, Sayin Fuck The World Wit My Middle Finger, Till Some Competition Come Bringer And I Aint Talkin Ni$$ers, I Dont Speak Racism Cuz Das Not My Game, I Have Lots Of Colored Family Members We Run The Same Range, We All Read The Same Language The Same Page The Same Shit, We All Have Hearts And We All Love Big Tits, So Come Along With Me If You Wana Excell, No Matter How Hard U Try You Cannot Repel Me Cuz Im Slick As Hell!!! Yeuh!!!!
IM OUT!
  Hicc up is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
xXLaYdEeLoLiXx

xXLaYdEeLoLiXx is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-13-2005, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHELL757
Anyone For Milton Keynes Show! Holla Back
brrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaap!!! milton keynes ere i come! (dey aint readi 4 dis chick) loool!! ye i am goin milton keynes holla at cho gyal!! xXxblessxXx

Last edited by xXLaYdEeLoLiXx; 06-13-2005 at 03:26 PM..
  xXLaYdEeLoLiXx is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
cyber_rapper
Tha Master Cyber Rapper

cyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of lightcyber_rapper is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-14-2005, 02:07 AM

no1 told me wether they were going to the germain ampethieater concert at columbus. PLZ RESPOND I NEED A RIDE DAMMIT
BUSHELL757
Jimmy

BUSHELL757 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BUSHELL757 Send a message via MSN to BUSHELL757 Send a message via Yahoo to BUSHELL757
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-14-2005, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLaYdEeLoLiXx
brrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaap!!! milton keynes ere i come! (dey aint readi 4 dis chick) loool!! ye i am goin milton keynes holla at cho gyal!! xXxblessxXx
HEY lets meet i get into vip area! did you go in 2003 i did man what a show! i cant wait
  BUSHELL757 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
SneakySnufflez

EW Cash: 95.00
SneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to SneakySnufflez Send a message via MSN to SneakySnufflez Send a message via Yahoo to SneakySnufflez
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-16-2005, 11:45 AM

well
I'm gonna be at the Denmark, Sweden & London shows
so it would be good to meet up with fellow eminem fans

EW Cash: 111.50
Pricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-16-2005, 09:02 PM

Im'a be at the Slane Castle Show in Dublin, Ireland, last show on the AM tour...gona be amazin...
SneakySnufflez

EW Cash: 95.00
SneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the roughSneakySnufflez is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to SneakySnufflez Send a message via MSN to SneakySnufflez Send a message via Yahoo to SneakySnufflez
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-21-2005, 07:22 PM

^that's what I thought when I was at the show in Punchestown in 2003.
For the two support acts, Xzibit & Cypress Hill, had to stick, grown man passing out...terrible.
But lucky for us, we got lifted out and brought into the front pit just before Eminem came on stage.

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-21-2005, 07:34 PM

^nice. and to think should i get a ride to germain/polaris ampitheatre, it will be my 1st concert ever ^^
xXLaYdEeLoLiXx

xXLaYdEeLoLiXx is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 06-29-2005, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHELL757
HEY lets meet i get into vip area! did you go in 2003 i did man what a show! i cant wait
ahhhhh lol

Last edited by xXLaYdEeLoLiXx; 08-02-2005 at 12:06 PM..
  xXLaYdEeLoLiXx is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
princessj102

princessj102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to princessj102 Send a message via MSN to princessj102 Send a message via Yahoo to princessj102
Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 07-15-2005, 04:48 PM

does anyone have a extra ticket(s) for the August 2nd show in WPB,FL?
  princessj102 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
slimhugo

slimhugo is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 07-18-2005, 03:51 PM

I'll be in Paris and in Milton keynes on Sept 10th !!
  slimhugo is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
emfan15

emfan15 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Looking for a mate for Em's AMT III?! look here & don't make threads for it... @ 07-21-2005, 01:54 AM

yeah i was at the auburn show any1 else who went messege me
  emfan15 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread