Top 20 Things to do before you are 30
@ 09-16-2003, 02:49 PM
My Nana has always ordered Seventeen magazine for me, it comes to her house. So she gave me all the issues I missed when I was gone, and there was this one with Mandy Moore on the cover where she gives a list of things she wants to do before the age of 30. I thought the concept was cool.
I have about 8 years and 355 days to go. Here's my list in no particular order.
1. Publish my book
2. Have a beautiful outdoor wedding
3. Have children
4. Do lots of traveling - Josh and I both made a pact to visit a new city every summer once we are settled, because it's not that expensive if you save money up and plan your trip right.
5. Have my own place
6. Help build a house for Habitat for Humanity
7. Go to school just for the fuck of it, and study something interesting like philosophy or psychology
8. Volunteer for the mentors program
9. Own my own business someday so I can be my own boss and get as many hours as I want, when I want. I'd like to establish my astrology business better so I could live off of it.
10. Own my own cafe or juice bar someday
11. Adopt a child that needs a home
12. Volunteer for a rape or abuse help hotline
13. Have a golden retriever
14. Pose nude for an artistic painting or photographs
15. Get fancy pictures of Josh and myself taken by Larry Peters
16. Act in a broadway production or cheap indie film
17. Make an album of songs - just for the fun of it
18. Stay the night in that hotel made out of ice I read about in National Geographic
19. Audition for The Real World
20. Have my own garden that I planted