eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Bust a Rhyme

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Ghetto Ninja
Die In A Fire

EW Cash: 12063.00
Ghetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Ghetto Ninja Send a message via AIM to Ghetto Ninja
Old Above The Rest.. L.M & Foc.. F.A.I & H.N.H @ 11-15-2003, 08:52 AM

Lyrikal Mastamind
Focus

--------------------------------------------
We Above The Rest..!!
..We Sure As Fuk, Ain't Legendz For Nothin..

Lm-n-Foc Seemless rhyme a genius scheme this time each line freezes minds, like dry ice in nine lifes you couldn't achieve Our prime, Kuz Lm squeeze ya mind and drink liquid thought diss you quicker than mach, quicker than lickin a shot ya death is quicker than when ya liver is blocked, And can't deliver the toxins from your system, I breathe an oxygen concoction mixin argon and a vision to sharpen my wisdom like iron get sparked from the friction, and broke apart like fission think you smart but scared of competition when my pencil's attackin it's not gentle, mental tentacles graspin essential ventricals collapsin you a captain I'm a general you got no potential for action your a seminal assassin I control the chemicals in genital reactions you only surfaced at my bidding, purchased serpents spinning perfect words for winning cursin nerds for sinning immerse the living in the earth, driven by hearse, suffocating hurts worse than givin birth I spit perverse Lm-n Foc The Kings Of The Universe.....

I'll admit I know-ya-hate-it.. Thats why kids tryn'a call me overrated.. But half should realize, it doesn't make ya ILL jus cause ya blows-are-graded..!!
Foc's foes-are-fated.. While I've 'rolled wit Darkness' since I left-the-womb.. As the techs-resume.. Foc's 'ROLLIN IN HELL' like failed 'THEFT-FROM-TOMBS'..!!
Leave'n clips-blown.. Foc's like a RED NECK TO SLAVES; known to whip-domes.. Dont test me.. Cause Foc'll 'PEEL YA FACE BACK' like a fuk'n FLIP-PHONE.!!
Face facts, Theres no way I'll 'EVER BE TOUCHED' by an urban-nerd.. I'll always stay 'BURNIN NUCCAS INSIDES' worse than 'BOURBON-THIRDS'..!!
I Entered the game a n00b.. Fightin for respect an-the-free-pressence.. Now look at me.. Foc stay 'REMOVIN YA THOUGHTS' like 'ANTI-DEPRESSANTS'..!!

Lm crack ya mandible attack like a demonic animal or chronic cannibal, bionic hand with a handful of expandable hot spits that expand from microscopic objects stocked in my pockets, with magical phonics my rhymes blast off with flammable rockets
intangible mechanical process of rhyme scheme baffle ya conscious, went crazy at 19 and grappled with monsters trapped in the darkness of my own mind producin hallucinations like usin acid for a bathing solution not afraid of the Satan illusion, confusion I'm slandered with hate but my view managed to shape, And my iq's so high I feel stranded on a planet of apes....

Foc terminate boundaries an 'open kids chest cavities' like 'I'm turnin-gates'.. I'm 'KNOCKIN EM OUT OF FOCUS' Like 'POKIN THEIR EYES DURIN-RAPE'..!! ..(OMFG; THINK!)..(A REAL Focus PUNCH!!)
It's like I've got 'nitro in me' the way -I'm blowin up this drop-wit-my-keys-.. Half these cats can't write OR drop a track; So STOP-wit-the-frees.!!
Foc's left HIS mark on HF.. Holdin more belts then a jenny craig opening.. It's really no wonder I've layed back alone an stayed smokin-things..!!

Lm-n-foc Envok The Best 'Shit' kuz most ya'lls style'z all 'Ass' like 'DOMINATRIX' kuz We Known To 'DOMINATE TRICKS ' with 'Supa Kicks' Like The 'MATRIX' , And still play 'Jokes' on kids after 'Aprils fools' call it 'MAY TRICKS'......
Keep it wit Basics.. Like 'SLUTS THAT SPIT' Foc n Lm known to waste-dicks.. Wit raced-writs Foc-n-LM leave ya 'NAME Flatlined' like 'HASTE-HITS'..!! (OMFG.. THINK!)

..We STILL Above The Rest, No Matter WHAT Ya Think..
  Ghetto Ninja is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
ObLiViOn
No Cake For You

EW Cash: 485.00
ObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to ObLiViOn
Old 11-15-2003, 10:21 AM

hmmm... FAI and HNH? i thought we were beefing (even tho' LM's cool)?

anyway - i will drop feedback to this a little later man - i'm bogged down in coursework at tha sec. just had to say this.. .lol

trust

PZ>

"Constable Downsprout watched the fog. Watching was, after staying in one place, what he did best. But he was also good at keeping quite still. Not making any noise whatsoever was another of his best features. When it came to doing absolutely nothing at all he was one of the finest. But it was keeping completely motionless in one place that was his forte. If there was a roll call for the worlds champion non-movers, he wouldn't even turn up"

A fool said: But Harlem is like a....elephant to me..and i cant let that go to waste ..lmfao
  ObLiViOn is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Prime
wIcKeD KlOwN

EW Cash: 0.00
Prime is on a distinguished road

Old 11-15-2003, 01:13 PM

holly shit ou've improved from HF

Leave'n clips-blown.. Foc's like a RED NECK TO SLAVES; known to whip-domes.. Dont test me.. Cause Foc'll 'PEEL YA FACE BACK' like a fuk'n FLIP-PHONE.!!

^lmfao

Foc terminate boundaries an 'open kids chest cavities' like 'I'm turnin-gates'.. I'm 'KNOCKIN EM OUT OF FOCUS' Like 'POKIN THEIR EYES DURIN-RAPE'..!!

^haha

Keep it wit Basics.. Like 'SLUTS THAT SPIT' Foc n Lm known to waste-dicks.. Wit raced-writs Foc-n-LM leave ya 'NAME Flatlined' like 'HASTE-HITS'..!!

^ha you gotta be on HF to get that

overall this was excellent....i'd like to see some dark music played around this shit in audio.

LM was sick too

And my iq's so high I feel stranded on a planet of apes....

..when my pencil's attackin it's not gentle, mental tentacles graspin essential ventricals

This was a sick peice....10/10
No Cake For You

ObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to behold

Old 11-15-2003, 06:33 PM

just to let you know, i replied to it on HF you wiley minx

PZ>

"Constable Downsprout watched the fog. Watching was, after staying in one place, what he did best. But he was also good at keeping quite still. Not making any noise whatsoever was another of his best features. When it came to doing absolutely nothing at all he was one of the finest. But it was keeping completely motionless in one place that was his forte. If there was a roll call for the worlds champion non-movers, he wouldn't even turn up"

A fool said: But Harlem is like a....elephant to me..and i cant let that go to waste ..lmfao
MCD
MINE - love nex

EW Cash: 354572.50
MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old 11-16-2003, 08:24 AM

hey...aint you supposed to drop links to some feed you've given before you post up ya shit?...corrupt mods...*smh*

MCD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
ObLiViOn
No Cake For You

Old 11-16-2003, 11:34 AM

^^ smh

i just know you wouldn't be having a go if you didn't post links...

oops... whoopsy me: http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showt...&threadid=8622

lol j/k

PZ>

Mr. Meyahgee
Medium Pimpin'

EW Cash: 17.00
Mr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Meyahgee
Old 11-17-2003, 02:12 PM

dope shit overall man.. all ya'll came nice on this..

9/10

Mr. Meyahgee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Birdy
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 5.00
Birdy is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Above The Rest.. L.M & Foc.. F.A.I & H.N.H @ 09-20-2008, 03:50 PM

Hey! This Fucker bit my Rhymes...

I posted this entire verse in 2002 on Mrblunt.com

This is some massive Bullshit!
  Birdy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
cyyinli

EW Cash: 10.00
cyyinli is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Above The Rest.. L.M & Foc.. F.A.I & H.N.H @ 11-01-2008, 01:51 AM

When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop.
Please look up and have a look at the sky once belong to us.
If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear,
you shall not cry because my leave doesn't takeaway the world that belongs to you.

aoc gold
lotro gold
Guild Wars Gold
second life SilkRoad
EverQuest 2
WOW 60 Tage Game Time Card
Eve Online gold
wow TBC
wow The Burning Crusade CD Key
wow cdkey
Lord of the Ring gold
  cyyinli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote