eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Cut Old 7. just freestyling @ 04-11-2009, 11:41 AM

A 20 minute track made by CRP, pure freestyling lol!!
On my mixtape. 7. just freestyling

It was never my intentions to hurt anyone,
i wanted to get down writing, express myself Here i'll show how it's done, how i do it
All i know is when my tracks run i'm in shit, people cant handle it and thats me coming up
Always staying with calligraphy, no grip, on lifes obsticles for me i had to step
up or be stepped on You see this world nowadays is getting worse,
un-answered questions Going to the end of the earth to find hope, we choke and question
why we deserve to live in sin, why's it have to be this curse,
put the chance on the table I'd take it and have myself killed at birth,
i'm getting people tell me to watch my back, telling me they gonna come to my house,
they see me in the street but sacred to say shit 'cause they'd know i wouldn't hesitate to
punch one in the mouth, i stand my ground, acting like you all hard me and my crew would
tear muscles out,
you don't smoke out You got low grade,
why you acting like you getting paid, bitch You know your low paid,
don't write against me cause i'll tell ya now and that's your writing will fade,
how you gonna feel when you loose a freestyle battle on the stage,
go home, take more time revising your strategy across the page, there's no point in stepping
up if you ain't got the bottle to win,
you saying you good But when i hear no-ones "listening" when you try to "sing",
you'd know if it's me when i get on the mic,
i'd be like why can't we stand and fight for our rights, you got no autority to stand
be God and try to judge my life, fuck Like you know any better,
my style changes as much as the weather so come along it's hailing bricks, stick together,
grab your pillow's and rubber bands to tie 'em around your head,
freestyle battle's over, just to be funny i'd throw the fuckin' mic at your head,
don't even say you'll blow a mic 'cause you couldn't do it if you strapped C4 to it
and i told you how to do it right,
the energy force around me is so dark it'd evaparate the light, i'm in court in two days,
i'm being prosecuted for jumping the wife, i kicked her ass,
she suffered more still when i shoved glass in her throat, then fucked her whilst waring
a smiley mask, i'm going off my rocker, that like when i walked out of class before
smacking a teacher in the face, she was in pain Shit her teeth were all over the place,
i won't be remember today but i'll always remember yesterday?
oh you thinking i'm here, guess you wrong again 'cause i'm in space,
i needed to go hell and left my body behind just in case,
grabbed Donald's duck voice and kept wiping away the swet whilst rapping about doing a job,
leaving my body was insurance, i had to kill god,
i'd always remain, i'm out to get mine so if you get in my way i'll take yours,
die with no fame, i'd rather just stop now and live with no pain
but giving up just prooves that you got no game,
this ain't me, i always said that it's wizardy that i work in poetry look i'm going beserk,
if you want a bitch slap i'll slap you out your shirt,
i'ma soldier, one of which would risk his life to expose ya Out-grind and out-time ya,
c'mon you telling me that you can really do it like this,
i aim high with a expectiations like a bullet, not a "low" but a "high" that's impossible to miss,
jesus christ So many subliminal messages these mother fuckers thinkin' i'm taking the piss,
i guess i'm just different cause i start my anger on paper and some start at the wrist,
thinking i'm crazy That's a blatent diss, like anyone is normal i just write what i feel
and in a way it's no different to anyone else, we live in the same world,
the difference is you don't let like me your emotions un-furl,
if i really could explain what i'm going through i'd have to just say that i'm beyond
getting writer's block, this is it, i always put myself on the spot The centre of attention
'cause half of what you see is a freedom writer demanding action,
look at brown's administration, i said people were blinded from their own reality and this wasn't
me being crazy, 2pac predicted his own death? i'd say maybe but if in the true sense of the word
"truth" if this is real,
Then half of what i conceal is a realm i found i never thought i would off,
there's only so much i can take Ignore, swallow and then brake
and then it's me on a tape having to explain that fuckin' with me was a mistake,
you out your mind, must be to try and see a way of beating me cause your blind,
i'd always have a story to tell,
would it be about a demon that fell out of hell or a boy who came around
to say you sit and dwell, why you fucking around,
your so weak it'd not be hard to bury you so you no where to be fuckin' found,
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 04-11-2009, 07:27 PM

^nice, in many places you seem like eminem in Infinite hehe.. raw talent, keep developin, you might jus get too hard-to-get someday..

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 04-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsy View Post
^nice, in many places you seem like eminem in Infinite hehe.. raw talent, keep developin, you might jus get too hard-to-get someday..
that means alot ! lol =) ..
yeah i know, one day ay
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 408445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 05-25-2009, 04:45 PM

^ Best feedback I've heard in a while ijkl933 great advice!!!!!!

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 05-27-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0d View Post
^ Best feedback I've heard in a while ijkl933 great advice!!!!!!
yeah dude lisn to ijkl933...he give the best of advice!

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
spikeville

EW Cash: 35.00
spikeville is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to spikeville
Old 7 just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 06:33 AM

rnYo dopefiend so I was just sitting here after a session and I came up with an idea for your website. I was just thinking it would be nice if there was a calendar on your website that showed which new shows are coming out when. Anyways Im blazed haharn
  spikeville is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 01:06 PM

^heya there Spikeville, welcome on board mayne, bring on peeps..

^props to gOd
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 03:11 PM

yeah if i had denz is power to the site....shit would be a lot diferent around here!!!...in a good way!

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 05:36 PM

^like we'd have virtual weed all over the place haha wow..

^props to gOd
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 408445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 05:52 PM

Woah, you guys need some e-dope??

Hold on, E-PIGS!!

*Runs*

Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 06-22-2009, 08:51 PM

^ .. ..

^props to gOd
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old Always Thirsty @ 12-18-2009, 07:19 PM

[align=left]"I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me." nike air max tn[/align][align=left]"That"s terrible!" said the friend. "Got any pain?" nike air max tn[/align][align=left]"No, but I am always thirsty!"nike air max tn puma chaussures[/align]

EW Cash: 365.00
SmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud of

Send a message via MSN to SmithyRaps
Old Re: 7. just freestyling @ 01-01-2010, 06:19 PM

Dam man make it more tidy work on your structure

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Crazy Old Victim of Secret Dorm Sex Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death @ 09-30-2010, 01:22 AM

A Twitter page that appears to have been operated by Ravi but has since been taken offline shows messages in which the accused student takes credit for the alleged videotaping of Clementi. On Sept. 19, Ravi appears to tweet, "Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay." Ravi faces two additional counts of invasion of privacy for allegedly attempting to use the camera to view and transmit another sexual encounter involving the same student just two days later, said Kaplan. nike tnOn Sept. 21 Ravi posted, "Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again." Clementi's lawyer said the family is cooperating with the ongoing criminal investigation into Ravi and Wei's alleged actions. A Facebook memorial group created in honor of Clementi already has hundreds of members, many of whom are fellow graduates of Ridgewood High School in New Jersey. Clementi had graduated Ridgewood this past spring. One of Tyler's friends, Courtney Ayukawa, posted to the group's wall, "I will always remember everything from our preschool's Halloween party to your amazing musical talents. When you picked up the violin and began to play, it was as if everything just paused until you put it down again. We will never forget you Tyler. May you rest in peace." Strangers have also contributed to the memorial page, one writing simply, "R.I.P from a stranger."