eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Cut Old Wtf!!!!! @ 10-20-2008, 08:49 PM

I cant make threads for the eminem fuckin area....what the FUCK is up wit that...thats gayer then aidz..jeez

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mofen597

EW Cash: 40.00
mofen597 will become popular soon enough

Thumbs down Old I agree with you!!! @ 11-29-2008, 01:53 PM

I like your article!!!The article very interesting.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welcome to our wow power leveling site:Cheapest Maple Story Mesos,Cheap WARHAMMER ONLINE GOLD for sale,RuneScape Money,buy SilkRoad Online Gold,buy Gaia Gold.LWB
  mofen597 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
disenchanted

EW Cash: 5.00
disenchanted is a jewel in the roughdisenchanted is a jewel in the roughdisenchanted is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 12-09-2008, 12:48 AM

eh yaeh, I could not even log in under my username the other day, so I used this one. Thats cool, I am not worrying about it anymore. I'm not posting here anymore anyways
  disenchanted is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 12-09-2008, 12:53 AM

that sux....eminem is a fag anyways

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
kitty4uhihg

EW Cash: 14825.00
kitty4uhihg will become popular soon enough

Smoke Old Most @ 02-21-2009, 05:59 AM

Most online dating sites create the figure of that income from subscriptions, ccna exam though supply, advertising-supported sites are play to win both attain.
  kitty4uhihg is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
monay

EW Cash: 60.00
monay is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 10-07-2009, 04:26 AM

weeds
I admire the main character in weeds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset, Nancy, who judges none and accepts tragedy and criticism both with grace and dignity. When a fellow mom and friend attacks her parenting by citing a book on parenting she is not baited by the comment, but retorts with an amusing grin and wryly delivered, "Wow, Celia. (effective pause) I didn't know you read books." The timing and rapport between these two characters is pure magic-the steel magnolias of the "soccer mom" set. I want to buy weeds for sale.Then I will enjoy whenever I want.http://www.dvdcollectionsale.com/Weeds-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVD-1695.html]weeds dvd[/url],I will keep it in store.

veronica mars

veronica mars seasons 1-3 dvd boxset series was one of the best TV shows combining creativity, wit, good acting and intrigue. Alas, networks prefer to cater to the lowest common denominator and sponsor reality TV shows, instead of providing viewers with quality entertainment. veronica mars 1 2 3 dvd' sophomore season (and senior year) starts out with our heroine determined to return to a sense of "normalcy" after solving the murder of her best friend in season ones awesome finale.
But just when she thought she was out, circumstances pull her back in to solving mysteries and dangerous dealings. First ex-boyfriend Logan is accused of murdering Felix, a PCH motorcycle gang member and then a bus load of high school kids is sent hurtling over a cliff by an exploding bomb. I am just waitting for veronica mars dvd for sale.
  monay is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SmithyRaps

EW Cash: 365.00
SmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud of

Send a message via MSN to SmithyRaps
Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 10-07-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie-Darkflow View Post
that sux....eminem is a fag anyways
shut up does he suck.. If your not a fan and you hate him GTFO this site!
otherdrugz

Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 10-11-2009, 03:36 PM

old post laddy....fuckn jus pissed he didnt put out his new album at the time....an encore was week but...re-vamped his self...cant wait for R2

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
monay

EW Cash: 60.00
monay is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 10-21-2009, 04:49 AM

smallville
I began watching the smallville series in the summer, right after the season finale, when WB started rerunning episodes. I was immediately hooked. (I preordered the smallville dvd of the episodes right after it was announced.) What struck me immediately about the series was its attention to character development. While the series is mainly episodic, there are usually several subplots that continue from week to week that advances the characters' relationships to one another. The ongoing story of Clark and Lana is especially poignant and heartbreaking due to the fact those who are familiar with Superman lore understand that, even if the two of them get together, their romance won't last. smallville seasons has develped to smallville season 8 but I was so much addicted to it that I have to review thw whole smallville 1-8. Like every other season, this one had its ups and downs. buy smallville dvd from the internet and found it is so easy to find smallville on dvd. smallville dvd for sale is always on top buy, then I know I have so many same share with others. When I had the smallville seasons 1-8 dvd boxset in hand , I was so excited and can not wait and share with them.
the l word
  monay is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Old When I met you I knew I would forever be by your side @ 11-10-2009, 02:06 AM

When I met you I knew I would forever be by your side --forever your partner and forever your love.Nike shox r4 torch Nike air max tn Nike air max 90

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Old we will know how to be grateful @ 11-13-2009, 10:30 PM

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. nike air max 90 nike air max tn nike shox r4

EW Cash: 585.00
grace12 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Wtf!!!!! @ 12-15-2009, 11:08 PM

The Sopranos DVD Boxset
Everybody Loves Raymond DVD
round collared shirts
  grace12 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote