eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Hey MODS @ 08-06-2008, 11:54 PM

As slow as this place is, not sure why none of you can do your fucking jobs when it comes to deleting/banning users who just come here spamming, such as:

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=33876
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-07-2008, 01:16 AM

I freaking agree.

It's a pain in the ass.

If you aren't going to do it, at least give one of us who are actually active, the power to delete these retards.

-x-

EW Cash: 326720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-10-2008, 04:58 AM

Well if it helps, I've been deleting & banning the spammers all yesterday (okay not seriously ALL of it but a good chunk). Sorry, but real life often takes number one for me.. The net will always come second. I will try to come by more often though now. When my daughter is back in school, I will have free time to come online.. for right now though i'd like to enjoy the summer with her Cool

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-10-2008, 10:37 AM

Real life is very important.

I find out if I am preggo in the next few days - (had to do a blood test because my doc isn't convinced about my pee test)

-x-

Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-10-2008, 01:35 PM

That's scary! I hope it turns out which ever way you want it too. I will say an extra prayer for you

Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-10-2008, 08:30 PM

I don't want to be, at this age, just moved out and with Stuey back in England. I think it would be too hard.

At the same time, if it is negative, I will be a little saddened.

-x-

!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-10-2008, 11:31 PM

*hugs Hannah
And yes Lori, real life is much more important than this place. I just wanted to vent a little. School is much more important too...I can not wait til it starts again....4 more days.
*Hugs Hannah again
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-11-2008, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex piranah View Post
I don't want to be, at this age, just moved out and with Stuey back in England. I think it would be too hard.

At the same time, if it is negative, I will be a little saddened.

-x-
What ever way it turns out you do what is right for YOU! Don't let other peoples beliefs get in your head. I don't know if you're pro choice or life.. I'm just saying because I've been down the road & back. If you have the means & are ready to have a child, then you should. If you're not, it's a choice only you can make. Good luck hun, my thoughts are with you. If you need someone to talk to about all of it, please feel free to contact me okay.

Aic713
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-11-2008, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacre’ Cœur View Post
*hugs Hannah
And yes Lori, real life is much more important than this place. I just wanted to vent a little. School is much more important too...I can not wait til it starts again....4 more days.
*Hugs Hannah again
Damn only 4 more days left for you? I thought our school year was short lol. I'm looking forward to Alexis, going back to school (and she is too). I love that her 3rd grade teacher will be her 4th grade teacher too. They do this thing and give the teachers the option of what they call "flopping". The kids stay with the same kids they had in 3rd grade & the same teacher. Which rocks, because I don't have to worry about all the "what if's". Her teacher already knows Alexis. Not to mention her teacher is THE BEST!!

My only concern right now is her math, everything else is above the normal for her age, her reading comprehension is above (then again so was mine), she reads and enjoys it, she loves script.. Which as you all know I was so worried about her writing & her cursive is damn near perfect & her print is horrid lol... Guess that has something to do with being Lefty I dunno. Her math is horrid though, and our school system does this insane way of doing math, so I simply just don't know what to do about it.

Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-11-2008, 08:35 PM

I'm not.

God, I've been living with the worry for a few weeks now, and I'm not. It was like having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and at the same time, it was like being crushed. I went and cried on Sean, at work, but he looked out for me.

I don't know how I feel about it.

Huge relief? Mingled with saddness.

Anyway...it doesn't matter. I guess its a good thing....right?

Just worried why I'm sick every morning if I'm not pregnant. And why I'm lacking the female cycle.

*shrug*

I feel drained atm. I want to isolate myself.

-x-

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM

I am just glad to be done with my math years ago Lori. I am just looking forward to cutting open the mink again
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-13-2008, 10:35 PM

Mm I'm not sure how I feel.

I've been blogging a alot.

-x-

EW Cash: 219993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-14-2008, 04:23 AM

Lol fuck this site let the spammers ruin it.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-14-2008, 08:41 PM

And yet you're still here, Maxxxy.

-x-

EW Cash: 219993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Hey MODS @ 08-15-2008, 01:32 AM

So???
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote