eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 326720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-16-2008, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Lol so if Aic held up to her 5 paragraph posts he would be banned????^^^
NO, because OTHER POSTERS were offended by what he was saying. I warned him AFTER I got the PM's from others asking to ban him. When ever he made a post the N' word was dropped 10000 times for no reason at all. Now if us white folks went around doing that in real life, well we'd have 10000 bullets in us instead of being put in the corner for a time out.

If you'd like please look up his prior screen name & maybe if you take your head out of your ass, you will see the same as I did.

Again I was asked by OTHER POSTERS to do something & I did. Don't like it sucks to be you.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 326720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-16-2008, 12:51 AM

I have plenty of examples but this one was one of my top:

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=33407

I did delete it, so you may not be able to see it.. However I will edit his version down for you...

tyke are you a n? because you sound just as ignorant as one. or are you a nip? you fucking jap, you probably are aren't you? fuck you n.

Now if that's the type of people you guys enjoy good for you.. But as you can see, I did what was RIGHT to do. If you don't well that's not on my head. There are also ones about raping women (very graphic) and so forth.

Look up his name please...BadLuckm

Have fun, it's not joyful reading material, but to each their own. I mean if you think saying those things & talking (constantly about raping women) is a good thing, well that's just sad.

Good day

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 396445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-16-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713 View Post
There are also ones about raping women (very graphic) and so forth.

Good day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I couldt NOT stop laughing when I read that..

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-16-2008, 11:09 PM

^Du bist die eeier von satan und du bist sehr kewl
Me<you

EW Cash: 219993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-17-2008, 01:19 AM

Your so cool^
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-17-2008, 08:50 PM

Yes. Yes he is.

Don't be a douche, Max.

-x-

EW Cash: 2745.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-20-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
I have plenty of examples but this one was one of my top:

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=33407

I did delete it, so you may not be able to see it.. However I will edit his version down for you...

tyke are you a n? because you sound just as ignorant as one. or are you a nip? you fucking jap, you probably are aren't you? fuck you n.

Now if that's the type of people you guys enjoy good for you.. But as you can see, I did what was RIGHT to do. If you don't well that's not on my head. There are also ones about raping women (very graphic) and so forth.

Look up his name please...BadLuckm

Have fun, it's not joyful reading material, but to each their own. I mean if you think saying those things & talking (constantly about raping women) is a good thing, well that's just sad.

Good day
He shouldn't have been banned for making racist comments. That's ludicrous. Did I complain he called me a nigger? No. In general I don't think people should be banned for simply making contreversial comments. That's why this forum has an ignore list option. This is a public forum, not a private club. The only time someone should be banned is if they are spam hogs. Or in rare cases where someone is giving out private info, making serious death/suicide threats. And even then your first instinct should be to not ban, but understandably if someone is making serious death threats towards members, and do not heed warnings to stop, they should be banned. Controversy makes this place more interesting. And look, now he's one of the better posters here, he should've never been banned, IMO.
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-20-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
He shouldn't have been banned for making racist comments. That's ludicrous. Did I complain he called me a nigger? No. In general I don't think people should be banned for simply making contreversial comments. That's why this forum has an ignore list option. This is a public forum, not a private club. The only time someone should be banned is if they are spam hogs. Or in rare cases where someone is giving out private info, making serious death/suicide threats. And even then your first instinct should be to not ban, but understandably if someone is making serious death threats towards members, and do not heed warnings to stop, they should be banned. Controversy makes this place more interesting. And look, now he's one of the better posters here, he should've never been banned, IMO.
*wipes away tear*

That was beautiful Tyke.

Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-22-2008, 01:00 AM

No, I'm beautiful. Anything I may happen to utter is only beautiful as a consequence of my own glorius radience. Fag.
Diatribe
Fuck You

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-22-2008, 11:58 AM

Nigga' Paleez!

EW Cash: 198198.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-23-2008, 11:58 PM

wow
I wanna be a mod so I can ban people and fuck with shit
but for some reason I dont think denz likes me sobs

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-24-2008, 10:28 PM

^Thats not really a good reason to want to be a MOD
Me<you

EW Cash: 219993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-24-2008, 11:09 PM

Before I gave up on this site I would of been a good Mod.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-25-2008, 03:15 AM

I should be a mod. God, I'd be amazing.

-x-

Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-28-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
When ever he made a post the N' word was dropped 10000 times for no reason at all. Now if us white folks went around doing that in real life, well we'd have 10000 bullets in us instead of being put in the corner for a time out.
So your stereotypical judgement, that a black person would shoot a someone instead of engaging them in an intelligent conversation about how the word nigger is offensive, isn't racist. While one white person calling another white person a nigger is? I don't follow your logic.

Say that in front of a black person and see if they don't shoot you, while listening to 2pac and eating fried chicken, and throwing up gang signs.