eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Dia
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 195698.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Denz @ 10-02-2008, 09:37 PM

some of the mod dont even post here anymore you need to switch with somebody more acive

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Denz @ 10-02-2008, 10:59 PM

Denz is not even here
The Black Rose

EW Cash: 2543.50
OvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to OvaDose
Old Re: Denz @ 10-03-2008, 01:42 AM

yeah pretty sure denz left ages ago

The games-mean, the mainstreams just got the same-Theme/
I got the illest multies, something like a big daddy kane-dream//

www.soundclick.com/ovadose

OvaDose - 'Urban Revolution' MixTape...

KSFTBOM Member! (O.G)
  OvaDose is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Denz @ 10-03-2008, 11:02 AM

Lori..aka AiC(or whatever her username is) is the only MOD, superMOD at that, that actually post kind of regulary. Jon does too, but I think he is just MOD over something that does not really need a MOD.
A superMOD(or another superMOD added) could take care of pretty much all of the site, except maybe the forums that ak, Tom and Ben are in charge of- if they actually still post here, and the parts that Kyle are over.

Here are the MODS below

Moderators

aKtIvItY! Battle Forum, Graphics, Requests, Tutorials, Visual Discussion
Bank™ Emcee Area
Cain Poetry Corner
Darkness Emcee Area
Jon Bon Jovi General Discussion
MCD Emcee Area
Oly Eminem, Music, Shady Records

Administrators

Denz
~K~

Super Moderators

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 324220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Denz @ 03-10-2009, 10:15 AM

I try to show up when I get a chance to.. Recently more often then the past few months. My life has gone from normal to insane since Sept. So I'm sorry I wasn't more active but real life does come first & well shit has been nuts. To put it bluntly, My husband who was ping-ponging back and forth with his addiction, went from 0-100 in September, thus leaving me no choice but to throw him out of the house.. Then finally in Jan, he went into detox & has been sober since & I can only PRAY it sticks this time. Then over the past two months on top of that, I'm dealing with the fact my Daddy may have throat cancer.. needless to say im not taking that well.. Then the other day I found out a very close friends Mother passed away and I didnt even know about it. Soooooo.... I've had a ton of crap going on.. My only escape from this madness called "life" has been the game world of warcraft. So I burried my head in that instead of coming on to the forums at all.

Pooooint being lol.. I will try to be here more often now that at least one part of my life has cooled down.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 217493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Denz @ 03-11-2009, 04:52 AM

If anyone became mod it should be me. But there is no point of mods anymore we get like what? 20 posts a day on here?
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: Denz @ 03-12-2009, 12:48 PM

yep, you're a good choice for a mod since u rather regular, also Tyler maybe..

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 324220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Denz @ 06-19-2009, 11:25 AM

Okay I have to agree with everyone. Although I try my hardest to get on, 90% of the mods dont ever post anymore. They need to be switched to users who are on here, who can help clean this place up.. The spam is insane & I've tried what I can to get rid of them. One cant do it all.

So yeah agreed with everyone.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Denz @ 06-19-2009, 02:28 PM

shit yeah..!

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Denz @ 06-20-2009, 06:33 AM

so Donnie n Flawless becomin mods yayy..

^props to gOd
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Denz @ 06-22-2009, 03:13 PM

that'd be kool me an maxx runin shit Yahurdmay!

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

Old Re: Denz @ 06-22-2009, 05:34 PM

*dances around*

^props to gOd
egaouroa47

EW Cash: 435.00
egaouroa47 is on a distinguished road

Smoke Old Spring Pop Clothing (3) @ 11-23-2009, 10:52 AM

[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]yytt[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]ppoo[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]nneew[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]wvse[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]ye
  egaouroa47 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Old Joke @ 12-18-2009, 07:18 PM

Wife:You see.According to te statistics on the nike air max tnpaper,80% of those who have died of liver cancer nike air max tnhave drunk alcohol.nike air max tnHusband:It\'s okey. To my investigation,all Thespeopleeat meals.nike air max tn puma chaussures

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Old Victim of Secret Dorm Sex Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death @ 09-30-2010, 01:25 AM

A Twitter page that appears to have been operated by Ravi but has since been taken offline shows messages in which the accused student takes credit for the alleged videotaping of Clementi. On Sept. 19, Ravi appears to tweet, "Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay." Ravi faces two additional counts of invasion of privacy for allegedly attempting to use the camera to view and transmit another sexual encounter involving the same student just two days later, said Kaplan. nike tnOn Sept. 21 Ravi posted, "Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again." Clementi's lawyer said the family is cooperating with the ongoing criminal investigation into Ravi and Wei's alleged actions. A Facebook memorial group created in honor of Clementi already has hundreds of members, many of whom are fellow graduates of Ridgewood High School in New Jersey. Clementi had graduated Ridgewood this past spring. One of Tyler's friends, Courtney Ayukawa, posted to the group's wall, "I will always remember everything from our preschool's Halloween party to your amazing musical talents. When you picked up the violin and began to play, it was as if everything just paused until you put it down again. We will never forget you Tyler. May you rest in peace." Strangers have also contributed to the memorial page, one writing simply, "R.I.P from a stranger."