headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
JDRapper
Banned

EW Cash: 625.00
JDRapper is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Reputation @ 05-12-2008, 12:01 PM

True i am a "skidmark" but your NOTHING! A NOBODY! at least i leave a mark! Is that you schooling me is it? Ha ha don't make me laugh son! Sorry but i could never take a guy that call's himself GOD seriously! There is only one god! Am afraid to say you ain't him.. (& no i don't mean myself either i don't deserve that kinda title)
  JDRapper is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 388445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Reputation @ 06-22-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRapper View Post
True i am a "skidmark" but your NOTHING! A NOBODY! at least i leave a mark! Is that you schooling me is it? Ha ha don't make me laugh son! Sorry but i could never take a guy that call's himself GOD seriously! There is only one god! Am afraid to say you ain't him.. (& no i don't mean myself either i don't deserve that kinda title)
You fail

EW Cash: 15.00
divele is on a distinguished road

Happy Old Women's @ 09-28-2009, 03:02 AM

Women who occupy in outside activities such as skiing have to realize responsible that they are wearing the adequate equipment for the activeness. Skiing is an open-air activeness that has its own apportion of perils. This is why the peculiar skiing clothing for women are the woman's ski pants.Without the accurate sort of skiing clothing, skiing will no longer be merriment. You are merely going to get occupied about injuring yourself specially from the aching cold. Women's ski pants are fashioned to concord the wants of women as well as offer the postulated safety necessities of skiing.Earlier, woman's ski pants were made from animal hide. This is because animal hide is one of those Materials that are easy to get while offering warmheartedness and soothe for the skier. Similarly, skins are also moderately immune to moisture, which causes it Immaculate to subsist the cold temperature outside. When skins are utilized in woman's ski pants, the interior is cushioned with foam to behave as shock absorber while establishing additive loving.Notwithstanding, with continual utilization, animal skins are better-known to realize splintery especially in very cold environments. This is why woman's ski pants caused from skins furnish small use and are no longer efficient to protect the skier from overwhelming cold.Because of these weaknesses, it became evident for people to find a more appropriate stuff that will be efficient to resist impairment from vulnerability to cold while rendering warmness and ease for the skier. As such, today's woman's ski pants are constructed from Stuffs that are lighter than animal skin although more lasting without sacrificing affectionate and ease.www.57tao.net

EW Cash: 85.00
cnbeads is on a distinguished road

Devil Old Hi40 @ 01-12-2010, 03:38 AM

Do one thing at a time, and do well.__________________________http://www.a1-webmarks.com/bm_info-3434450.htmlhttp://www.a1-webmarks.com/bm_info-3434450.htmlhttp://www.a1-webmarks.com/links-cary1barnett.html
  cnbeads is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote