eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-06-2007, 09:56 PM

for me when i was growing up it was ALWAYS the original Halloween and the original Nightmare on Elm Street...not as much anymore, but i got to admit Nightmare on Elm Street still gives me the creeps. The other Nightmare on Elm Streets were stupid.
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-10-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
youre stupid tyler..Do us a favor and dont talk..Its possible to have what she has but you dont know 1 percent of the crazy shit that goes on inthis world so i understand your ignorance..Dont let it happen again though

mr mod, whut u got sand in ur vagina.....are you gona take 1st place for biggest sand castle comen out of ur vag....mangina....i already talked to u an shit ur fuckin weird too...being a mod now ur fuckin full of ur self on this sight...thats all i gotsta say

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM

dude an you know if we saw this chick at skool an she was sayin shit like this u'd be dawgn on her too...no afence blue girl....but its bull shit

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAyZy. View Post
i think the scariest movie ever is the blair witch project coz i camped once with my homies and there was a noise outside like a ghost and we was mad drunk and fucked up on meth so we ran outside and just ran home i didnt look back lol@ one of my homies C-dawg bein naked and havin to go home with no clothes on
Blair Witch Project=one of the worst American horror flicks ever. Either way what did your "ghost" sound like?
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue82 View Post
well, i have the gift/curse of seeing people who have passed on...only thing is i see them in the exact state they died (car accident, suicide, etc). so the scariest movie ive ever seen was The Grudge.
and only for the fact that it was just TOO realistic for me...it completely freaked me out then, and i still cant watch it now
Honestly I can see where that asshole would be complaining about your choice of the Grudge as scariest film you've ever seen. Then again this is mainly because I've seen the Japanese version of The Grudge and The Grudge 2 and they make the American remakes look like comedies. It wasn't that much of a stretch for Scary Movie 4 to make fun of The Grudge.

As for the rest of the information given that sucks. I actually know people who have..."gifts" like that. It's more of a curse though.

Make love not war
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by +WARMACHINE+ View Post
mr mod, whut u got sand in ur vagina.....are you gona take 1st place for biggest sand castle comen out of ur vag....mangina....i already talked to u an shit ur fuckin weird too...being a mod now ur fuckin full of ur self on this sight...thats all i gotsta say
Honestly, quit being an asshole. Yes I know. "Another fucking weird mod crawling up my ass." I don't give shit what you'd say, especially regarding me. There's certain ways to act, even on a message board. Don't be a little assbag.

Make love not war
eminemfan4ever4

EW Cash: 510.00
eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 06:53 PM

Who was scraed of the Grudge? Honetsly...LoL :P I watched it and sure it was a bit creepy on some parts. The Japanese ones were better though because they had a better storyline. Anyways my scariest movie I ever seen was probably Halloween H20. That is only because my cousin made me watch it when I was 10 and I don't think I was ready to see a movie like that. I was paranoid for like a month after that about....that guy in the mask will come through my window and kill me. I got over it though. :P
otherdrugz

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Honestly, quit being an asshole. Yes I know. "Another fucking weird mod crawling up my ass." I don't give shit what you'd say, especially regarding me. There's certain ways to act, even on a message board. Don't be a little assbag.

ha, i jus had to put my 2 cents in....i wont be a bag of ass...

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-11-2007, 08:42 PM

hounestly i dont think therez any good horror flix any more...there ether goin for the gore factor(which is mindless an i see no point, an little is ok but to much is sickening)...er the plots are fuckin RE...TARD..ED....a decent one that i recently saw was "pulse"..it made me jump a couple of times...an the plot was good, so that one was decent....but like i said The Exorcist...was the only move that still kinda scares me to this day....still wighting for a real good horror flic

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-12-2007, 12:23 AM

Pretty much if you want good horror nowadays you have to go to non-American sources. The original version of The Wicker Man was scary, Ju-on and Ju-on2 was a bit scary, Ringu, Ringu 0, Ringu 2 and Rasen were scarier than The Ring and The Ring 2, etc. Even the Asian action movies like Old Boy are scarier than most American Horror nowadays.

Make love not war
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-12-2007, 07:34 PM

kool kool...i'll have to check um out

ice around my bac
k then they latch it
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-12-2007, 11:14 PM

I'd recommend going to Asian and British films anyway. They aren't as bland as most American films are. Tartan and Tartan Extreme films are great Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Viet Namese and Thai films from various genres whether it's horror, action, gangster, revenge, sci-fi, etc.

Make love not war
killaz

EW Cash: 210.00
killaz is a glorious beacon of lightkillaz is a glorious beacon of lightkillaz is a glorious beacon of lightkillaz is a glorious beacon of lightkillaz is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-16-2007, 07:32 PM

idk about that its mostly old school gore is creepy thats why they do gorey movies
  killaz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-16-2007, 11:34 PM

The true nature of horror and what normally makes horror scary isn't what you know and see. It's what might pop up due to implication but implication doesn't necessarily mean that it is 1. there or 2. real (even in terms of the plot). Howard Phillip Lovecraft once said one of the most profound sayings in 20th century horror that has long been forgotten with most contemporary horror directors. That saying is "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." If you look at it from the context of how gory it is, Thin Red Line is a horror movie, same as Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, etc. Horror isn't based on gore. Horror is based on bringing on fear through unknowns.

Make love not war
Em4life

EW Cash: 2900.00
Em4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope member

Old Re: what is the most scariest movie ever @ 12-17-2007, 04:09 PM

^^^Good analysis
I add one: The Exorcist (but the original version)

Človek si neuvedomí, čo stratil, kým to naozaj nestratí. A niekedy ani potom... Ale život ide ďalej. Všetko sa raz každému vráti.

Hate me. Do it and do it again. Waste me. RAPE ME, my friend.

You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

Em4life is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote