eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Dating @ 12-28-2004, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Money
and if any motherfucker out there touches her like that... the god will kill em... believe that...

Are you still saying you're "god" notice how its not capitalized lol

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Dating @ 12-28-2004, 09:11 PM

P-Poopies-money! aww see, u call urself a god, so image for u is still EVERYTHING, aww bless ur cotten lil socks hunny bunny, cupcake...u must still be a teenybopper, how old are u really p-money, cash boy? bout 12, coz u still need to be accepted by your peers. awww sweet! awww u want me really...yep this boy wants me real real bad...oh baby! behave

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS

I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Dating @ 12-28-2004, 10:04 PM

LOL^....yeah well i (as of right now) dont have anything against P-Money because he didn't do anything to me (yet) but the only thing i think is dumb is the fact that he *thinks* he's god....
Not that i am a very religious person; because i am not, but still to think (or know)of someone that actually thinks or says that they're god, is quite disturbing lol...but other then that...i have no problem with either of you...u both seem cool and funny!!!

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
I'm the fuckin boss

P.Money
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 5.00
P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrackheadx
LOL^....yeah well i (as of right now) dont have anything against P-Money because he didn't do anything to me (yet) but the only thing i think is dumb is the fact that he *thinks* he's god....
Not that i am a very religious person; because i am not, but still to think (or know)of someone that actually thinks or says that they're god, is quite disturbing lol...but other then that...i have no problem with either of you...u both seem cool and funny!!!
girl..... maybe you should open up your lil mind some inches.... walk past queensbridge... or just bump some NAS into your system... i still cant fuckin believe u aint heard nobody referring to himself and to others as god before... whats more sad is that you seem to not even know any of nas music.... he is from queensbridge.. whats even more sad than that is that you really thought i was tryn to tell yall that i was the lord? Allmighty God? smarten up baby...

now if i said "the dogg is hungry yo"... would u think that i was tryn to tell you that i was a real dog? of course not coz you hear your fav rapper (prolly the only one you ever checked out like that) using that term... if eminem doesnt use that particular slang its disturbing huh? aight then....

you brezzeys is on some other shit, word to god yo.
  P.Money is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Soulmate 2
Patience is a Virtue

EW Cash: 565.00
Soulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope member

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 01:26 PM

I don't think age is an issue. If it's right it's right. Im 41 and ive been attracted to 18 year olds, and I've had the hots for 50 year olds. If you click, then go for it. Sex can be great at any age (well excpt for under 16, dats totally wrong)
  Soulmate 2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 01:28 PM

Quote:
girl..... maybe you should open up your lil mind some inches.... walk past queensbridge... or just bump some NAS into your system... i still cant fuckin believe u aint heard nobody referring to himself and to others as god before... whats more sad is that you seem to not even know any of nas music.... he is from queensbridge.. whats even more sad than that is that you really thought i was tryn to tell yall that i was the lord? Allmighty God? smarten up baby...

now if i said "the dogg is hungry yo"... would u think that i was tryn to tell you that i was a real dog? of course not coz you hear your fav rapper (prolly the only one you ever checked out like that) using that term... if eminem doesnt use that particular slang its disturbing huh? aight then....

you brezzeys is on some other shit, word to god yo.

Lol, well at times i can be gullible...and yes sometimes i do take things very literal...lol sorry but its just you were going on about god and shit and it was funny...but then again im only 15....and ur how old? so you cant blame me, everyone goes through those stupid years lol

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
I'm the fuckin boss

P.Money
Confirm your email

P.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the roughP.Money is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 02:39 PM

^^yea thats when your brain mainly concentrates on growing bigger titts.. i cant hate on that yo...
JUNGLEBITCH

JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 04:28 PM

Jessika, honey, dont u worry about P-poo money, he's just on an ego trip, bigging himself up, saying his a god, coz the big ego..has to make up for the smaller other tiny parts...see when he drops those pants thats when a girl needs a maginifying glass, so let him call himself a god, its all part of the Ego..awww

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
I'M THE BOSS

Old Re: Dating @ 12-29-2004, 06:01 PM

Quote:
^^yea thats when your brain mainly concentrates on growing bigger titts.. i cant hate on that yo...
HAHA yeah that is what happens to girls when they are around my age...

and yeah JUNGLEBITCH ...dont worry i dont get insulted easy, but thanks...sometimes i guess people (no one imparticular) sometimes have to try and make themselves feel better by trying to make others feel embarrassed or insulted. But i dont let it get to me...thats why i mostly get along with everyone...lol

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
I'm the fuckin boss

SupperMan

EW Cash: 0.00
SupperMan is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Dating @ 01-01-2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrackheadx
yeah my b/f is older by one year....so i would also choose older!!!
OH````You 're a girl!?!!!!

i never know any other country's girl!

give us a photo~~~

I WANNA TOLK TO YOU MOTHER FU#KER THE TRUTH!BITCH!FU#K YOU!
当昨天成问今天,今天成为昨天,昨天成为记忆中的片段````
  SupperMan is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: Dating @ 01-03-2005, 12:54 AM

hmm dating girls younger or older than me. Out of all my girlfriends maybe two or three of them were younger and most one was younger than me by was a year. All the others were older than me by months to at the most two years.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
angelmarie
angelic sociopath

angelmarie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to angelmarie Send a message via Yahoo to angelmarie
Old Re: Dating @ 01-03-2005, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
P-Poopies-money! aww see, u call urself a god, so image for u is still EVERYTHING, aww bless ur cotten lil socks hunny bunny, cupcake...u must still be a teenybopper, how old are u really p-money, cash boy? bout 12, coz u still need to be accepted by your peers. awww sweet! awww u want me really...yep this boy wants me real real bad...oh baby! behave
lol...you and p-money....you guys are just too cute! will ya'lls beef ever be settled?

Old Re: Dating @ 01-05-2005, 09:11 AM

naaah angelmarie , the beef is not over, there's always beef with P-poo and i, i want his beef ha ha lol kidding, naah he's cool really! where is the fuker nowa dayz, grrrr his pissing on my battery! p-pooo pies, come out and play! lol

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
P.Money
Confirm your email

Old Re: Dating @ 01-05-2005, 01:57 PM

you know you missed me
angelmarie
angelic sociopath

angelmarie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to angelmarie Send a message via Yahoo to angelmarie
Old Re: Dating @ 01-05-2005, 04:07 PM

of course p, everyone misses u when u leave