eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
eminemfan4ever4

EW Cash: 510.00
eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-10-2008, 05:00 PM

You have to work because you don't have enough money for your fute. Em does so he can quit idiot. And is what I mean yah he gets paid, but he doesn't have to serve you fucking retards for the rest of your life, he isn't god or a servant. If quitting makes him happy he should quit, if not he can continue. Everyone deserves happiness. Yah you can quit your job, your just choosing to probably either marry some rich chick or live on the streets, but hey long as if your happy. It makes sense and if you don't understand my point oh well.

eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-10-2008, 05:01 PM

future*

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-10-2008, 09:00 PM

ya know there is an edit button
MINE - love nex

EW Cash: 310402.50
MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-11-2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminemfan4ever4 View Post
You have to work because you don't have enough money for your fute. Em does so he can quit idiot. And is what I mean yah he gets paid, but he doesn't have to serve you fucking retards for the rest of your life, he isn't god or a servant. If quitting makes him happy he should quit, if not he can continue. Everyone deserves happiness. Yah you can quit your job, your just choosing to probably either marry some rich chick or live on the streets, but hey long as if your happy. It makes sense and if you don't understand my point oh well.
you do know how fame and fortune works right? once you sign up for this shit, there are certain things you have to compromise..such as your private life. It sucks, but that's the way it works..once you're in the spotlight and on the A List..like Eminem is, you wont be able to just retire quietly..its not a quick fix to make a quick million..he is an entertainer and it is his duty..he will be long snapped by the media and talked about in papers/magazines..even if he does decide to quit permanently...has he discontinued his clothing line? if he hasn't..then he's still effectively 'serving us retards' because he's still marketing a product.
And i'm not sure what right you have to call his fans retards anyway..if it wasnt for them..he'd still be a nameless, ordinary guy from detroit..they brought his records/concert tickets and made him the money he has...they paid for his happiness...therefore he can't just turn his back on them.

MCD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemfan4ever4

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-11-2008, 01:48 PM

Listen I know what your saying. I call people retards who revolve their lives around entertainers and famous people, it's not fair to them. And Eminem has been out of the spotlight for a year and nobody has heard anything up to now about him going to the hospital. If he says he wants to quit permantly, he will probably be talked about for a year and a bit,. but after that things will quiet down for him. If he quits music, he will probably either hand the shady clothing label to Dre and friends, if not he will probably stop that too. In a year, no one will buy those clothes anymore, because hw ill be gone and possibly forgotten.

I don't want him to quit, don't get me wrong. I think if he wants to die a legend he still needs to put out a few more good talented albums.

EW Cash: 710.00
eminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-16-2008, 03:10 PM

I agree with the person above me in a way. Although MCD you have a point too. I will add more later, but I am too tired to write lots of stuff right now

EW Cash: 310402.50
MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-16-2008, 03:35 PM

you agree with the person above me? i wonder why that is??.... OH...hang on...its because you're the same person!...you tripped the multiple log-in detector you fucking dumbass.

GET A FUCKING LIFE

Last edited by MCD; 01-16-2008 at 03:58 PM..
  MCD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-16-2008, 04:45 PM

LMAO!!

fuckin great....

eminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-17-2008, 07:07 PM

I expalined the multiple login thing MCD on the thread "Eminem Went to the Hospital"

EW Cash: 3670.00
xShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-24-2008, 01:35 AM

some updated news from wikipedia.. pretty believable, don't know about it being done part though..

• In an interview on December 10, 2007, The Alchemist spoke of Eminem and stated that he is still working on rap music everyday and his new material was on 'another level'. He said, "Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, and you know he's not done with rap music. He's definitely still working. I mean, come on - this is Eminem, this is what he does. I can't tell you when he's coming or what not, but know that every day he wakes up...he's musically inclined, so you know he's creating something incredible." [14]
  • In an interview on December 26, 2007, fellow Aftermath artist Bishop Lamont stated that Dr. Dre played him some of Eminem's new tracks from Eminem's new album and that Eminem was 'back on that Slim Shady Shit'. He even said that he was very excited about the new album. [15]
  • In a radio interview Obie Trice said that Eminem's new album has been completed, and that it will come out before summer.
  xShady_QqZx is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-24-2008, 10:15 AM

^cooooooooooooooooooool.. waitin for it..
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
acragg3

EW Cash: 30.00
acragg3 is a jewel in the roughacragg3 is a jewel in the roughacragg3 is a jewel in the rough

Weed Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-24-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminemfan4ever4 View Post
Listen I know what your saying. I call people retards who revolve their lives around entertainers and famous people, it's not fair to them. And Eminem has been out of the spotlight for a year and nobody has heard anything up to now about him going to the hospital. If he says he wants to quit permantly, he will probably be talked about for a year and a bit,. but after that things will quiet down for him. If he quits music, he will probably either hand the shady clothing label to Dre and friends, if not he will probably stop that too. In a year, no one will buy those clothes anymore, because hw ill be gone and possibly forgotten.

I don't want him to quit, don't get me wrong. I think if he wants to die a legend he still needs to put out a few more good talented albums.
I don't think eminem should quit because there's much much more for him to do.
  acragg3 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
acragg3

EW Cash: 30.00
acragg3 is a jewel in the roughacragg3 is a jewel in the roughacragg3 is a jewel in the rough

Weed Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-24-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsy View Post
^cooooooooooooooooooool.. waitin for it..
I can't w8.
  acragg3 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemlover437

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-24-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acragg3 View Post
I don't think eminem should quit because there's much much more for him to do.
I don't think he should either, and he is capable of a lot more. That is not what I was saying, yah he is capable of putting out a great album, but dioes he want to? It is up to him, not up to any of us. So I guess only time will tell.

EW Cash: 410.00
Ohana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-28-2008, 07:16 PM

I just can't wait to Eminem's new album!!!
Do u know how it's named? King Mathers or maybe Tomorrow?! I ain't sure bout it.
  Ohana Fernandes is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote