eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Lobby

Closed Thread

Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:09 PM

I see you're refusing to see any other point of view..so I'm going to stop replying now. I tried...all I was doing was trying to point out that you could've been nicer. If you don't like it then I'm sorry...and I told you last night that I'll never try to help you again when I think you're doing something wrong.

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:12 PM

I'm not fucking refusing to see other point of views. You already said your bit last night. More then enough. Why did you have to start again? I'm 18 years old. Let me say whatever I want to someone. Really, what right have you to tell me it's wrong?
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:18 PM

When did I offer compassion? When, since i returned, have I shown interest in Ben? Correction, appart from stupid flirting, have I shown interest in Ben? I respect him, but I have no attraction to him on any plane of the system.

Jade, you are overreacting. It's a shame to see someone I once respected acting this way. Please. Stop.

-x-

EW Cash: 344202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:19 PM

Jade you are one crazy fuckin bitch..I think youre worse than my ex..Ben i pity you

Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Jade you are one crazy fuckin bitch..I think youre worse than my ex..Ben i pity you
Fuck off and die .

You don't need to pity Ben. We're not together. He pittys himself enough anyway. See this is what I mean...nobody cares that I fucking gave Ben meaning in his life. I was the only one that could get him out of his fucking house near enough. But no, let's just pity him because I'm just so bad.

Yeaah, I'm over reacting. I'm always over reacting. It would help if you knew what I was even reacting to.
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 344202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey™ View Post
Fuck off and die .

You don't need to pity Ben. We're not together. He pittys himself enough anyway. See this is what I mean...nobody cares that I fucking gave Ben meaning in his life. I was the only one that could get him out of his fucking house near enough. But no, let's just pity him because I'm just so bad.

Yeaah, I'm over reacting. I'm always over reacting. It would help if you knew what I was even reacting to.
im not sayin your bad..When i said crazy i meant youre fuckin paranoid.You think everyones out to get you..You think ben does certain things to bother when he doesnt..Youre crazy thats it...Fuck off and die?...Thats a little harsh its just my opinion..Im sorry youre like that..
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:28 PM

Please don't tell him to fuck off and die. He's Tommy. I pretty much adore him. In a nonsexual way. *eyeroll*

So explain. I said I wouldn't listen, I lied. I would listen to Bush. PM me. If you want to talk, Jade, I am always up to listen. No matter how much you dislike me.

-x-

Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey™ View Post
Fuck off and die .

Please stop bringing me in to this. I have nothing to do with this argument, and I'd rather stay out of it now.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:32 PM

YOU brought yourself into it, and then Tom did. How about sticking up for me for once? How about telling them the good things I've done for you? You're happy enough to tell them the bad.
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:36 PM

First of all, Hannah used to talk to me in the chat room and try to make me be with you. I used to praise you and say I liked you a lot and say you were wonderful. I was just scared we'd never meet.

Second of all, remember that situation with Tom? He thought I was crazy, and I told him if that was crazy I wanted to stay crazy and did nothing but praise you.

So how about you jump down off of your 55895696585895894893439394048796780678678947 foot high pedestal for a second and look at what's going on around you.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:37 PM

Yeah, and how times have changed. You haven't a nice thing to say about me to anyone.
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:41 PM

Maybe that's because I don't talk to anyone...for reasons I won't get in to, but when I talk to you I constantly praise you and tell you you're this and that, and that you deserve respect for something, or something you've done is admirable, and if I deny that I'm being horrible, because I actually am being nice, just disagreeing I'm being horrible, I'm a fucking bastard, I should die, I'm a horrible cunt and you hate me, LOL. Then you go on about how you "sing my praises" and I do nothing but disrespect you, and when I ask you when you "sing my praises" you either don't acknowledge it or tell me I should "fucking know", lol.

The only thing that's changed...is you, and your attitude, and quite frankly it's fucked.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:47 PM

No, YOUR attitude changed.

This is boring now. You say the same things, you never actually get it.
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
No, YOUR attitude changed.
Ahhh, typical Jade, as soon as even the tiniest flaw is mentioned, it isn't her, it's the other person! If Jade didn't like her hair, and someone with blonde hair said "you have dark hair!" Jade would be like "NO! Youuuuu have dark hair. Die you fucking bitch. I swear I could fucking punch you. I wish I could fucking slap you".

Seriously, Jade, I tried being nice about it and admitting all of my flaws, but you won't see it any way. Even when it's your way it's still wrong because you just can't stand the fact that there are other people in this world too. You want to be the only person in this world so you'd get all the attention and praise...but that'd be difficult since there'd be no-one to give it to you.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:54 PM

LMAO, your attitude DID change. You were nicer to me whan I was nastier. It doesn't make sense. I'm actually better now in a lot of ways.
Closed Thread