headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > The Eminem Show

eminemswifey
Rookie

EW Cash: 0.00
eminemswifey will become popular soon enough

Send a message via AIM to eminemswifey
Happy Old one of his best albums! @ 06-24-2002, 03:00 PM

I think this is one of eminems best albums!! I lyked every song in the cd!! He really has awsome lyrics! Lyk if you just sit down and really listen to the words its lyk.......DAMN!! bro and not only dat lyk the music gets you pumped up. If your ever mad or sad you should listen to his album, it works for me, it always takes my mind off of my problemz!
  eminemswifey is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SparklingAmber
The Blonde Bombshell

SparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to SparklingAmber
Smoke Old 06-25-2002, 04:11 AM

I think it's like the MMLP cuz some of the tracks are not as good as his previous work and some come up to that standard so it's a bit of a mixture. I do however feel that he's more true to himself on this album, the MMLP was all for show and was purely for shock value. I much prefer the SSLP when he didn't give a fuck about what people thought, now he does and it just seems like it's put on.
But as I said before TES is better than the MMLP but not quite as good as the SSLP but does very well.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sparklingamber/
  SparklingAmber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
slim_crazy

slim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the rough

Old 06-25-2002, 11:30 AM

Yes i kinda agree with you...i think the SSLP was a fuckin awsome cd....but eminem will never give a fuck what anyone thinks except his daughter...But in this album his work was alot more mature...but its just cause its about his life and the whole concept of everything like how his life is a fuckin show really comes out in this cd but...slim will never change and even know this album was a lil diff...we will se his more Fucked up side on probally d12s next album
  slim_crazy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SparklingAmber
The Blonde Bombshell

SparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to SparklingAmber
Old 06-25-2002, 11:36 AM

I think Eminem works better as the looser of the world rather than the king of the world if you know what I'm saying. You can relate to him more when he was talking about when he was poor and workling a dead end job and fantasising about different senarios. But now that he's blown up and he's now a world wide known rap star he's lost some of that realness I think.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sparklingamber/
  SparklingAmber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
slim_crazy

slim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the roughslim_crazy is a jewel in the rough

Old 06-25-2002, 11:58 AM

I tottaly agree know since hes fuckin rich and got a great job he cant sing bout any shit like that but i got a feelin.... "Mothafuckas know that ill never be Marshall again"...Thats answers what i was gonna say!
eminemswifey
Rookie

eminemswifey will become popular soon enough

Send a message via AIM to eminemswifey
Old 06-26-2002, 10:50 PM

i agree w/ what u guyz are sayin, but come on no matter how rich he gets now or how big and famous he gets his past will never go away!!yea sure hes livin lyk a baller now, but thats not gunna erase all them bad yrs he went through.........shet he deserves everything he has now! and really if u think about it, his skills arent the only thing that made him wut he is today, its luck to! he was in the rite place at the rite time!and another thing that made him so rich was all the controversy w/ him cuz that put him out there, more and more people started seeing who eminem was! i dunno thats wut i think!
  eminemswifey is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
slim_crazy

Old 06-27-2002, 12:39 AM

and ur right!

"Bitch dump me will see what fuckin happens when you come crawling back BITCH"
Im Shady
Home Dogg

Im Shady is a glorious beacon of lightIm Shady is a glorious beacon of lightIm Shady is a glorious beacon of lightIm Shady is a glorious beacon of lightIm Shady is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via AIM to Im Shady
Old 07-10-2002, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eminemswifey
he deserves everything he has now!
Yo, just wanna say I totally agree but ya I don't think he has lost any "realness" at all, if he was STILL sayin how poor he was or somethin, then ya that'd be fake but he ain't! He still raps bout stuff in his life just like he was before...but ya I gotta say I can't relate to him so much now as I could on SSLP but still that don't make him fake or not as real.

Loneliness kills.
  Im Shady is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kris10G420
Slow Poster

Kris10G420 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Kris10G420
Old 07-10-2002, 05:02 PM

This CD is awesome. I like his CD's because he gives you a look into his life. In the first two it was more of a look in to Marshall Mather's history and this one is more of a look into Shady's life. It is all real shit- just different times in his life. And I agree with that he will never lose his background. Some of them do, but Em is to real to let that happen to him. He will never forget where he came from. He also talks about real stuff on this album, too. The closet song where he talks about his father leaving him when he was just a couple of months old and he wonders if he even kissed him good-bye, No on second thought I just wished .... We all know the rest. But, I think that Em has and will always be real. He isn't TOO good to talk about his failures and his personal life, like the other stars try to hide it. In every one of his songs he gives us a glimpse into his life.