eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

View Poll Results: VVHO SHOULD LEAVE THE BOARD - IMPOSTER/JUNGLEB1TCH OR THE REAL JUNGLEBITCH
JUNGLEB1TCH IMPOSTER LEAVE THE BOARD NOVV 18 85.71%
REAL JUNGLEBITCH LEAVE THE BOARD 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Exclamation Old IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:06 PM

I'm putting up this pole, because i've reached height of been pissed off!
If anyone sees the new member, using my screen name is an imposter

I've been using this screen name for years, and years, and if this thing does not leave, then I'm gonna leave, I'm a regular poster, and he only comes here to piss me off , posting up threads bout me saying new pic of JUNGLEBITCH, or posts all his messages only to me, and bout me, and not even a regular poster...so you all decide who stayz coz im really pissed!
He has now joined as JUNGLEB1TCH, please note that instead of an I, he uses a number 1, incase anyone gets confused and blames me coz he is using my screen name, firstly he is obsessed with me coz he wont leave me the fuck alone
he either uses screennames like julesx or screen name fuckallwiggaz, and now using JUNGLEB1TCH!!

So if he don't leave, then I'm gonna say goodbye to all of you, coz im really fucked off with that obsessed thing using my screen name, so y'all decide

I'm really pissed off!

julesx / fuckallwiggaz / JUNGLEB1TCH
please do tell the board wat is your obsession with me? why wont u leave me the fuck aloone, why do u keep changing your screen name and post threads bout me, or post shit to me, and now using my screen name...wat the fuck is wrong wit you FAT FLAMING FAGGOT leave me the fuck alone!!!! go back to the gay forum u crawled from, just fuck outta my way!!! and NEVA USE MY SCREEN NAME AGAIN...friendly warning faggot
!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat-fuckoff.jpg (6.0 KB, 42 views)

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 398229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:19 PM

I notified denz...I'll check the ip's later too.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:21 PM

Thankz Josh, ur a darlin

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:44 PM

Aww! You can't leave! We all know it's you! ):
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:46 PM

this is kinda silly...it's just a message board. People have been saying stupid shit on here since I first came on....handle was infamous for it. Don't pay any attention to it....it just eggs the situation on.
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:50 PM

^ Well... I dont want to be rude but what would you do if people were using your name and posting fake pictures of you and stuff?
Sapphire

Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:53 PM

lol...have had it happen already....a few times actually....it's just the internet, and I know who I am, and who I'm not. The more you all react to it, the better it makes the person doing it feel....why feed in to the cycle?
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:54 PM

I guess it just bothers some people... I dunno. It hasn't happened to me.
Sapphire

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 06:59 PM

It probably would've bothered me when I was younger...before being secure in who I was...now that I've gotten older, there isn't too much that does bother me. I meant no offense...but I remember people giving in to it with handle, and getting themselves all worked up about someone who lived in another friggin country....I just find it kinda pointless. I look at this message board and take most things with a grain of salt...there are a few people I believe are truly great people that have great opinions that I love to hear....everything else just kinda comes with the good...ya know?
jmillerslim
jmillerslim

EW Cash: 75.00
jmillerslim has tight gamejmillerslim has tight game

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 07:05 PM

would the real junglebitch please stand up lol
  jmillerslim is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 07:05 PM

that was kinda funny
Desert Storm

EW Cash: 0.00
Desert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to beholdDesert Storm is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 08:12 PM

damn............some people need to realise this is just a board and not the real world man.......if you get upset over a couple of insults then maybe it's not the right place for you.....
  Desert Storm is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 08:14 PM

Stella ella olla...you cant leave, ur my hommie lol
im so gay...listen i know it might be irritating and all. But as some dude said "its just a msg board" and you cant let that thing win. YOU MUST STAND UP TO IT.

Think about it some more; its not the msg board thing its the principal behind it. You cant let someone drag you out because you're annoyed with them. You first talk to them and try to reason with them. If that fails - dont care, the more you care and make these threads the more power you are giving them. They know its bothering you, and you shouldnt let them know that they are winning, again more power to them.
As far as ur username thingy..well i think it was Zane but someone made a new username JEZIKA ...lol. I could say they are trying to piss me off. But then again that could be their name. So the point im tryign to get across is that... even though its freakiesh you shouldnt care as much as you do.
Someone trying to be you- NO ONE CAN BE YOU. You are your own individual self, its pretty amazing someone can like you this much. Or at least they LIKE getting under you skin. As Eminem says it (on the news once i heard...or mtv) "i'm trying to get under your skin and you're letting me win". Oh, those famous and wise words of the sexy marshall himself. BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND THE BETTER PERSON.
DONT LEAVE. I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU WANT and i will send that thing a virus...my friend knows how to do shit like that, so once JOsh gets the IP..somehow, i dont know i will track him down and send a virus to its computer and then you will be able to stay here and be happy.

Much Love

3 hugs, 2 kisses 1 JEssikA

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Storm
damn............some people need to realise this is just a board and not the real world man.......if you get upset over a couple of insults then maybe it's not the right place for you.....

Dam , lol wat utter contradiction...sorry hun, but dont u remember bout lets say bout a month and a half ago, u raged in with all your boyz from your forum going mental on the fact that someone was using Vincent Lane's I.D, and u lot were slagging everyone off, demanding admin attention and all that, nag nag nag everyday till u got the user i.p...which u got....now u telling me, its just the internet ha ha ha, double minded, so wat if im vexed, i have been using this name for years now, not just on this board, but in everything, and my name has a meaning, so wat the fuk, course im angry, this dude who is using my nick is the same person that logs on here just to post shit up bout me, and starts threads bout me, and posts messages only to me, i dont want sum dirty faggot freak using my nick, ud get angry too, nuff said!! now why dont u go post this oon ur board, where u lot pretend not to come here and call us stans,

Nuff said...

PEACE NIGGA
!!

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
JUNGLEBITCH

Old Re: IMPOSTER ON BOARD - urgent read everyone!!!! @ 02-09-2005, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrackheadx
Stella ella olla...you cant leave, ur my hommie lol
im so gay...listen i know it might be irritating and all. But as some dude said "its just a msg board" and you cant let that thing win. YOU MUST STAND UP TO IT.

Think about it some more; its not the msg board thing its the principal behind it. You cant let someone drag you out because you're annoyed with them. You first talk to them and try to reason with them. If that fails - dont care, the more you care and make these threads the more power you are giving them. They know its bothering you, and you shouldnt let them know that they are winning, again more power to them.
As far as ur username thingy..well i think it was Zane but someone made a new username JEZIKA ...lol. I could say they are trying to piss me off. But then again that could be their name. So the point im tryign to get across is that... even though its freakiesh you shouldnt care as much as you do.
Someone trying to be you- NO ONE CAN BE YOU. You are your own individual self, its pretty amazing someone can like you this much. Or at least they LIKE getting under you skin. As Eminem says it (on the news once i heard...or mtv) "i'm trying to get under your skin and you're letting me win". Oh, those famous and wise words of the sexy marshall himself. BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND THE BETTER PERSON.
DONT LEAVE. I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU WANT and i will send that thing a virus...my friend knows how to do shit like that, so once JOsh gets the IP..somehow, i dont know i will track him down and send a virus to its computer and then you will be able to stay here and be happy.

Much Love

3 hugs, 2 kisses 1 JEssikA

Jess, Love ya to bitz hun, uv been great from day i joined here, hugs babe thanx for everything u said ... I just really am vexed bout it, and those who say why should i get angry, remember wen the same thing happend on Vincent Lane's I.D

I v seen it posted all on 3 boards, they all went mental about it till it got dealt with, but I cant say squat?? Im pissed off, coz i cant rationalise with IT.. I know who it is, its julesx or also known as fuckallwiggaz, and everyone knows he comes here all the time to post up threads saying new pic of junglebitch, or he sends me stupid messages, posts...then today joins with my screen name,
and that has fucked me off, and immediately posts sum shit to me again, and said something that julesx and fuckallwiggaz always says, so its clear its him, anything to fuck me off, and im pissed off coz i dont use this name only here, but i have done for years, and there is a story behind my scsreen name, and i seriously dont want it to be used by that disgusting thing, who does not have a life but feels a need to follow me around obsessively!
thats why im so fucked off bout it, zane however gets banned, and if that thing dont leave, then im gonna coz its just gonna annoy me everytime i post here, bet it will follow me around wherever i go...some strange deranged fuckers out there

anyway, yeah thats my point...
thanks again Jess, love ya hun

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
Closed Thread