EW Cash: 0.00
Angel_Darkness is on a distinguished road

Old Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 05:05 AM

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz5.shtml

British tabloids again...

Eminem got out a Whopper
then un-rapped me for sex!

By Mike Hamilton

RAP superstar Eminem got jiggy with a British fan—treating her to a fast-food feast with a 12-HOUR romp for dessert.

And as the hip hop hero got to grips with curvy Kimberly Lee he gave her a taste of his flava ...chanting his desire in true Eminem style.

Glamour girl Kimberly laughed: "It was like having my very own private concert. Eminem loved to talk as we were making love and he sang too.

"He was rapping, ‘Oh baby, I love it. Don't stop. Go for it, girl. Give it to me now'. It was exactly the way he sounds on his songs and, for a few seconds, I thought he'd put on one of his records.

"Then I realised that it was me who was inspiring such sweet music!"

Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers, met pretty Kimberly at a Hollywood bash thrown by his friend Kid Rock, the rap star ex-lover of Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson.

Kimberly had wangled an invite to the do through a film producer pal and was thrilled to be rubbing shoulders with some of Tinseltown's elite, including the Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn.

While mingling with the A-list crowd at LA's trendy Mondrian Hotel she immediately noticed one big name working the room and working up an appetite—in more ways than one. That was Eminem.

Touching

Kimberly, 22, from West Calder, West Lothian, explained: "Straight away he made it clear he fancied me. I couldn't believe my luck—a Scottish girl right in the heart of Hollywood and being eyed up by Eminem.

"I could feel his eyes following me around the room. I was flattered by the attention and I thought to myself, ‘I'm going to sleep with Eminem tonight'.

"Then he beckoned me over to the corner of the room where he was sitting. He was wearing baggy jeans, a blue jacket and round glasses like the ones he wore in his movie 8 Mile. He was also wearing a white bandanna and I thought he looked really cute.

"He patted his lap, indicating that he wanted me to sit on his knee, and I was only too happy to join him. Then after a while I put my arms around his neck and we started kissing.

"It was nice...his lips were soft and sensitive. Although I was to find out just how sensitive they were a little later!

"But as we kissed, some of the guests began to get hungry. So, Eminem stood up and said, ‘Don't worry, I'll sort it'.

"I don't know how he did it, but a few minutes later 40 burgers arrived—I think they were Whoppers.

"I know Burger King don't do home deliveries, but I guess when you're Eminem you can pretty much have a Whopper whenever you want one."

And talking of whoppers...it wasn't long before Kimberly was accompanying the rapper back to his room for another large portion.

She said: "We ate the burgers, then Kid Rock called a halt to the party. So Eminem asked, ‘Do you want to come back to my room?' Of course I did!"

Leaving the party stragglers behind, Eminem led Kimberly away for a booty call in his room—taking her westside, eastside and any other direction he could dream up...

Recalling the moment she got her hands on his Slim Shady, Kimberly purred: "Eminem had a huge suite and we started kissing on the white sofa in the living room.

"He soon started touching me and he gently peeled off my black halter-neck top leaving me in only a short black skirt.

"As I sat there topless, he began to kiss and caress my boobs. Then I took down his baggy jeans and showed him the time of his life.

"That's when he started doing his little sex commentaries—as though they were rap songs. Then after 20 minutes or so, Eminem turned his full attention on me...and I'm telling you now, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"There is nothing you can teach Eminem on how to satisfy a woman.

"After we had a little fun, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom where we did it in virtually every position imaginable. He was pretty imaginative."

But although Kimberly admitted she was in awe of the world's most famous rap artist, she giggled that she wasn't the only one out star-gazing that night.

Sensitive

The blonde, pictured left, laughed: "There were a lot of mirrors on the wardrobes and we watched ourselves making love. He was thin and fit and had a nice body. He was also sweet and sensitive.

"We'd have sex, talk a bit, then get straight back to it when he was ready to satisfy me again.

"This was pretty much the routine for the next 12 hours. We did it four times and each time it got better and better."

During their sexathon, Eminem also opened up to Kimberly, talking of his life and the pressures of fame.

But the American—whose new album Encore is currently No1 in the UK chart—insisted that nothing would ever come before his precious nine-year-old daughter Hailie.

Kimberly, who now lives in Notting Hill, west London, said of their romp three years ago: "We spoke a lot that night and he insisted the most important thing in his life was Hailie. He said he'd do anything for her.

"In fact, he told me the best thing about his success was that his daughter would want for nothing.

"I liked that about him. A woman loves to see a man revelling in his role as a father."

Today, Eminem is the biggest star in the record industry with sales easily outstripping any other artist.

His UK No1 singles include The Real Slim Shady and Stan—the song that launched Brit singer Dido into international stardom.

Despite his commercial successes, critics have been quick to slate the rapper's foul-mouthed lyrics covering topics like date-rape, murder and homophobia.

But Brit model Kimberly said the man whose songs have caused a tidal wave of outrage on both sides of the Atlantic was simply misunderstood.

She explained: "Eminem has this bad boy image, but the truth is he's not a bad boy at all in the flesh. He's just a sweet guy who wants to be loved."
  Angel_Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 05:27 AM

what a lucky bitch

nah but seriously that dosen't suprize me at all... with all those groupies wanting his dick its no suprize he knows what he's doing

good article thanks
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Angel_Darkness
Wszystko sie może zdarzyć

Angel_Darkness is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Em's Princezz*
what a lucky bitch

nah but seriously that dosen't suprize me at all... with all those groupies wanting his dick its no suprize he knows what he's doing

good article thanks
I agree and no problem
  Angel_Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alicia85
Gone.

Alicia85 will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 10:31 AM

doubt its even true
  Alicia85 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mystery

EW Cash: 18870.00
Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 07:59 PM

^it can't be true, that's just some wanna be who have a very vivid dream about eminem and thought it was true, besides, Eminem would've killed her before he let her say that in a magazine if it was, so the fact that we know about it, means it's not true.

At 4chan we kill dreams. [1 and 2 are for raids, newfags.]
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Doth Thou Desire 'The Power'?"
"Who are you?"
"I am 'Grahf', the 'Seeker of Power'... do you want ‘The Power’?"
"I've got power right here."
"You have fake power; i can give you real power....
I will give you 'The Power'."
"..."
"So Be It"
"My Fist Is ‘The Devine Breath’
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Call Upon Thy Hidden Power
Grant Unto Thee
The Power Of The Glorious... ‘Mother Of Destruction'"
  Mystery is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VessayG
"Touch my Boday"

VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-21-2004, 10:00 PM

haha i agree.!

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
honeypagibig
iluvEminEm

Location: im from phillippines..and i guess its not only me who love him many pilipino's love eminem..hope he can visit us in here..
honeypagibig has tight gamehoneypagibig has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to honeypagibig
Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-22-2004, 03:12 AM

shit what a fucking bitch...if its true why she need to talk about that nasty thing ..
im getting piss while im reading that..she already said eminem wants to be loved..
he need a girl who can honesty love him..not that kind of girl ...she's one of the bitches who wants em bcoz of fame..and want his dick and tell to the world that ..i taste it i taste it...fuck!!!!!and she already said what important to him is hailie....for that bitch...get the hell out eminem...bitch!!!!!
  honeypagibig is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mystery

Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-23-2004, 09:19 PM

main point, she wan't in Eminem to begin with, it's called bragging about things that arent true.
like When Em said his balls were as big as two oranges.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Who are you?"
"..."
"So Be It"
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Grant Unto Thee
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-30-2004, 06:58 AM

LOL. If it's true than she's a lucky bitch. But I don't think it's true.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
.M.
A Bitch Iz A Bitch

.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 11-30-2004, 06:59 AM

i smell bullshit

Jen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the roughJen55 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 12-05-2004, 09:43 PM

She sounds kinda slutty and full of her self haha kinda made me sick, but thanks anyway!
angelic sociopath

angelmarie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to angelmarie Send a message via Yahoo to angelmarie
Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 12-13-2004, 08:13 AM

what the hell kinda magazine would really print something like that? really, just because you say Em's name in an article followed by some bull, doesnt mean people will believe it
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 12-13-2004, 08:47 AM

-I dont think it is true... and this topic is old. Why do people keep bringing old topics back!?
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mystery

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 12-13-2004, 11:51 PM

i dunno why'd you post?

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Who are you?"
"..."
"So Be It"
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Grant Unto Thee
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem got out a Whopper then un-rapped me for sex @ 12-13-2004, 11:52 PM

To say I dont think it's true... and you just brought this topic back... again. lol
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread