eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > Encore

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
.M.
A Bitch Iz A Bitch

EW Cash: 0.00
.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Old Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Eminem has now taken it too far.
This is an official protest and argument about the songs Eminem has been releasing recently. To be truthful, every single song that Eminem has been on after Obie Trice: Cheers have either completely sucked or were not up to pure Marshall Mathers standard.

It basically all started off with D12 World, his verses on that CD were lyrically crap. His flow was nice, but he wasnt even trying with lyrics.
Take a look at the track, Git Up.. That track was pure bullshit.
Eminem has gone from a politically angry and controversially thirsty emcee to a ''shoot 'em up in da club'' rapper.. which to me is disgusting.
My Band was another bunch of poppy crap, destined to make little groupie thirteen year old girls go wild. This was not ''hip hop at its purest''..
Even though I liked How Come, it could have been much better.
40 oz was possibly the worst song on the album. Even Bizarre outshined Eminem on this track. Again, Eminem has turned into a clubbish crunk emcee on the song.
American Psycho II wasnt too bad and actually showed shades of the old Eminem. But this doesnt hold a candlestick to the original..
I dont know what the hell he was thinking, he just sounds like a Chingy or Lil Jon wannabe...

Then we move on to some of Eminem's collaborations after the dispicable D12 World.
Warrior 2 which can be found on Lloyd Banks' debut album, The Hunger For More- you can tell that Eminem wasnt trying and he could have even freestyled his lyrics better.
At this point, I personally was hoping that Eminem was purposely performing shit so he can concentrate on Encore.
Welcome To D-Block was the same, Eminem has suddenly turned gangsta on this one, and I never thought i'd say this, but Eminem ruined this song.

Lean Back: Remix... Oh my fucking god, the definitave moment of Eminem's career which labels him as a sell out.
On this track, Eminem literally spits useless bullshit club rhymes, and tries to be like Master P or J-Kwon, or some other commercial faggot.
This in my opinion is Eminem's worst verse of them all right next to Just Lose It...

By now, I was expecting something good because this song was gonna feature on Encore.. Holy shit, was I wrong?
Damn right I was. Just Lose It is another horrible track which was made to attract little 12 year old girls and Slim Shady groupies.
I expected so much better, but Eminem did not even try... Ladies and gentlemen, Eminem didnt fall off.. he sold out!

Mosh was the most anticipated song in my opinion, the hype was tremendous and it broke the record for the most number of people to visit the D12 World boards... But hype made me dissapointed. I wanted more from Mosh. The beat was pretty good, the lyrics were half decent and his flow was gastly. He could have done soooo much better.
And even now, his newest track.. One Last Time. Again, I was dissapointed. I cant believe that people actually love this song, all of you are riding Eminem's dick.
Its a catchy song, I admit.. but the lyrics are quite shit.
Again, Eminem has evolved into a club rapper as he yells out ''Get it crunk! Crunk! Crunk! Crunk!'' What a faggot.

Now, I think most of you will agree with me on this.. I know, I havent heard all of Encore, but i'm certain now that it is really going to suck.
Eminem has sold out on true hip hop..
He has went from ''If you dont feel it then it must be too real to touch'' to ''Get up and dance bitch, wiggle that ass bitch''.
I know a lot of groupies are going to stick up for Eminem on this one and start taking shit out on me... But honestly, it is the truth.... And all of you know it.
I have officially lost my respect for Eminem.. and it is going to take a classic album from Em to bring it back..

Compare these two to see what I mean.....

See I'm a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare
Jesus Christ the King of these Latter Day Saints here
To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint me
as a monger of hate and Satan a scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the latter - a gateway to escape?
Media scapegoat, who they can be mad at today
See it's easy as cake, simple as whistlin Dixie
while I'm wavin the pistol at sixty Christians against me
Go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics
in holy water - no wonder they try to hold me under longer
I'm a motherfuckin spiteful, DELIGHTFUL eyeful
The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like you
What did I do? (huh?) I'm just a kid from the gutter
makin this butter off these bloodsuckers, cause I'm a muh'fuckin renegade

Compare that lyrical brilliance to this....

You don't want no problems with Harlem
You don't want no problems with the boogie down Bronkster
You don't want no drama with the blond bomber
Original don dotta of the blond bottle
The model from white America
Then Joe the spokesperson for the Latino
Then we got Ma$e back to represent everything else in between including the
percentages of the press we don't
The best from each coast
The midwest to the dirty dirty
Even further to Miami
All the way back to Californ-i-a
It would probably be best right now if I warned Dre to get on the horn and
tell him about the storm coming all our way
So tell him pack grab a gal right now get on the floor I'll wait
Shake that ass a little more my way
But baby I don't dance not that I can't there's a pistol in my pants

Once again, Eminem did not fall off.... he sold out
This is what a guy I know on D12 World said, and you know what, I'm agreeing with him, Eminem has turned into a good for nothing club rapper? I mean get it cruncked? Who is he trying to be? Lil Jon?
What is happening with Eminems lyrics? He needs to pick up his pace...

shifty100 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 09:52 AM

Yeah I have seen it coming along way off, but then again what the hell do you expect?, the first two albums where pure excellence but that was because it all came from the heart, all the feelings he had while trying to make it you know whilst livin in the gutter.

Now that he's made it he can't rhyme about being at rock bottom, or about doing drugs as an escape from his life. It all meant more when he was livin what he was sayin, but know must of his time is proabably spent either on tour, studios and clubs so that all he can really rhyme about with any legitamacy.

It is indeed sad but it was always gonna happin just remember the good days and get angry and bounce along with it
  shifty100 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
TimESee

TimESee is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 10:26 AM

You guys are probably going to hate encore then.

Straight up I will tell you guys. Im an Eminem fanboy who enjoys all types of hip hop or rap from Black Star to Fabulous to OutKast to FatJoe. I don't discrimihate.

I feel that Encore has sickening beats with refined flows and dangerous sick rhyme schemes. And, surprise, I enjoy the club tracks such as Encore, My 1st single, and *gasp* Just Lose It.

Granted I do believe that these are some of the weaker songs on the CD. But I enjoy songs I can put on when I'm having people over that everyone can enjoy. Especially the ladies.

If I'm pissed or want to hear something with substance I'll put on something else such as Toy Soldiers, Yellow Brick Road, or Evil Deeds.

To be honest there really isn't to much difference from "Ass Like That" and "I'm Back" or "Kill You".

And he really doesn't flow in to many songs better then he does on Rain Man.

Probably the only weak song is big weenie. But hey I laughed.
  TimESee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
guuswhatever

guuswhatever is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 06:32 PM

Em you claim your mother's a crackhead
and Kim is a known slut
So what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?

And Eminem himself is a commercial rapper. Stupidity must run in the family.
  guuswhatever is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Pricey™
Wuttup Gangstazzz?!?1?11?

EW Cash: 111.50
Pricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 07:46 PM

I hate to say t...but thats all true unfortunately he better fuckin step the game up!!!
  Pricey™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mbest1623
Confirm your email

mbest1623 has tight gamembest1623 has tight game

Send a message via AIM to mbest1623
Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-04-2004, 11:40 PM

thats like the only song that ive heard him like that. since all the songs have leaked d/l a few of them, you'll see his talent. hes at the top of his game. d/l "like toy soldiers" "mockingbird" those are probably the two best songs on the CD in my opinion. they are so meaningful. "puke", "evil deeds". and "yellow brick road" are also great ones. d/l them, maybe you'll change your mind. i mean, wow one song and now hes a club rapper. yea ok.
  mbest1623 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Mystery

EW Cash: 18870.00
Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 01:50 AM

no, one dick up your ass is all i see, now i've been voted 1st and 2nd biggest Eminem fan in my life numerous times, but Eminem...is whack now...i like the old Slim Shady....i hope Marshall that if you read this you understand that we miss you and we want the Eminem we grew up with back...shiit, i'm gonna start cryin', i gotta stop this.

At 4chan we kill dreams. [1 and 2 are for raids, newfags.]
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Doth Thou Desire 'The Power'?"
"Who are you?"
"I am 'Grahf', the 'Seeker of Power'... do you want ‘The Power’?"
"I've got power right here."
"You have fake power; i can give you real power....
I will give you 'The Power'."
"..."
"So Be It"
"My Fist Is ‘The Devine Breath’
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Call Upon Thy Hidden Power
Grant Unto Thee
The Power Of The Glorious... ‘Mother Of Destruction'"
  Mystery is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 382749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 07:30 AM

i think guys that ya'll over reactin, ya'll not fair about it...the album is not bad it's juss not his best shit, I mean cum on "mockingbird", "mosh", "Encore", "like toy soldier", "rain man",
"never enough",....these are phat songs, why u can't juss be satisfied, I've never heard a bout a rapper that released an album in which ALL of its tracks were good...never...
so juss go home,get your asses bounced, play the Encore, & 4get about every thing else.

peace out...

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 07:33 AM

& by the way mystery, how the fuck u judge an album with out hearin it??!!!!
this mornin u told me that u didn't download it yet, so i send you links to download it.......

& don't tell me that u said what u said cuz of "just lose it"

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
Thugpoet

Thugpoet is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_stan
i think guys that ya'll over reactin, ya'll not fair about it...the album is not bad it's juss not his best shit, I mean cum on "mockingbird", "mosh", "Encore", "like toy soldier", "rain man",
"never enough",....these are phat songs, why u can't juss be satisfied, I've never heard a bout a rapper that released an album in which ALL of its tracks were good...never...
so juss go home,get your asses bounced, play the Encore, & 4get about every thing else.

peace out...
wtf?

Tupac All eyez one me
Jayz The black album
Dr.Dre 2001
Fabolous streetdreams
Nas Godson/Stillmatic
Even 50 cent. get rich or die trying.

is suggest you go buy some old albums or somthing..
  Thugpoet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 08:27 AM

well i like Eminems new style as much as i like his old

so im not fussed, sure hes slipped a bit, but hes still good
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugpoet
wtf?
I don't wanna bother.

When I'm Depressed...
Thugpoet

Thugpoet is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_stan
I don't wanna bother.
just what i expected.
your just a mainstream rap listener with no knowledge what so ever on how it all started.

"oeh i like eminem cuz he like raps and stuff and like his album whas all contreversial and shit so..oehh i think ill become a fan so i can be cool just like him"

please...
  Thugpoet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
3NCORE
EMIN3M FANATIC

EW Cash: 55.00
3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 12:34 PM

man Encore rox the boat...hez new form is even crazier then the old one, so i'd say ya'll should get the album...

3NCORE is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
copy252
2-5-2 N.L.C.

copy252 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to copy252 Send a message via AIM to copy252 Send a message via MSN to copy252 Send a message via Yahoo to copy252
Old Re: Eminem Is Officially A SELL-OUT!!! (Must Read) @ 11-05-2004, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugpoet
wtf?

Tupac All eyez one me
Jayz The black album
Dr.Dre 2001
Fabolous streetdreams
Nas Godson/Stillmatic
Even 50 cent. get rich or die trying.

NOT ONE of those albums come close to being "all phat tracks" status. 50's is close tho but that heaven song killed that.