eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Exclamation Old Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 07:13 PM

This message is for scum bunch....read it loud and clear,

Kari - the walking dead bitch listen here skank ho, and ur fat gay boyfriend John Cene or watever the wanabee vet's name is and ofcourse my stalker
julesx faggot cunt ass wipe.

heres something to solve all the shit, stay the fuck away from me, dont reply to my posts and i wont bother with yours loosers, iv bout had it, and im been pushed to get drastic, im warning you for the last fucken time. every time i log onto this board i either have some fucked up privates from the stalker julesx, or some new thread bout me coz thats all u seem to do is post up every single post since u joined for me at me, to me wat the fuck ever. had it!

Kari, u had a fanny wobble coz i stuck up for myself and the newbies coz u appear out the blue after not been here for time, bashing every post on how boring it is and i say something and u go mental, grow the fuck up huh!! and yeah u do look like fucken morticia, its not ur fault ur damn cuntish ugly now is it , walking dead look alike but atleast u agree u look fucken nasty, and your descriptive post on how u ride ur goth boyz was fucken nasty, scary to picture that shit.

John Cene, u are just one sad fat fuck, sitting on ur computer and taking all ur rejected anger out on girls, u get angry coz i didnt kiss ur ass in one of your threads and get involved, go play with your lover julesx u faggot boy, u know and i know no girl wants u , nope not even on the ineternet. ha ha

Deal is, all 3 of you cunts stay away from me, im posting this thread coz iv really had it, i cant even just read anything normal u all seem obsessed with me, go fuck yourselves! and leave me alone.

Stay away from me, i'll stay away from you
DONT reply to any of my posts and i wont reply to any of yours.
DONT PM ME EVER AGAIN.
Dont post no thread bout me and i wont post any bout you
If we see happen to be in the same thread, lets agree to ignore each other
not another fucken word and i fucken mean it this time.

if you gonna post some nasty shit back, i take it that is a go ahead for me..u givin me fucken permission...your fucken choice, so u best fucken heed this warning!! and laugh all u want u wont be laughing for fucken long fuckers just stay the fuck away from me so this board can return to normal without every thing i do u 3 are onto me like leeches.

leave it be, stay clear and il stay clear of all u 3 fuckers, got it ? comprendo?
or do i have to paint the fucken nasty picture for ya.

if u even reply to this post.................................................

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME...YOU ARE NOW FUCKEN WARNED!!!!

[B]By the fucken Way i am fucken serious, i know you tartz are obviously gonna post some shit back, i swear down, thats how much u vex me up, i swear down this time, ur choice wat fucken happens next, and trust me u'll all three fucken regret it, so heed my fucken advice and dont reply to my posts, dont put up threads bout me, dont even fucken reply to this.....and i wont reply or do the above to any of you, lets stay out of each others way. u better fucken agree on this....[[/B]list=1][/list]

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------

Last edited by JUNGLEBITCH; 01-24-2005 at 07:26 PM..
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
sweetie_McIntos

EW Cash: 0.00
sweetie_McIntos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sweetie_McIntos Send a message via Yahoo to sweetie_McIntos
Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 07:49 PM

Your just pissed off that you started shit you cant finsh ie the whole theard about the new vs the old. Did you really think that after that post everything would be just peachie between you and the "old" people.
If these people dont stay away from you what are you going to do hit your key board a few time??

Also where do you get of calling kari ugly at all we have not seen that your any better.
If you cant handle it dont dish it out.

My dearest karo I love you more then any other women in my life!
  sweetie_McIntos is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 07:56 PM

HEy Junglebitch, i was wondering P.money said u were really pretty...how come u didnt ever post ur pictureS?

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie_McIntos
Your just pissed off that you started shit you cant finsh ie the whole theard about the new vs the old. Did you really think that after that post everything would be just peachie between you and the "old" people.
If these people dont stay away from you what are you going to do hit your key board a few time??

Also where do you get of calling kari ugly at all we have not seen that your any better.
If you cant handle it dont dish it out.

wat the fuck are u on about ^^^ u know shit, julesx firstly just joined the board with like 10 posts,harrasing and stalking me kari started with all the newbies so i gave back wat she gave us, so she is the one that couldnt handle it, and john cene had to get his two pennies worth just coz i didnt kiss his fucken ass

get ur facts straight before u rudely butt in, has this thread got anything to do with u, no? so shut the fuck up if its not got nothing to do with u..u know fucken shit wats been going on so as rudely as u butt in, fuck out

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH

Last edited by JUNGLEBITCH; 01-24-2005 at 08:14 PM..
JUNGLEBITCH

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrackheadx
HEy Junglebitch, i was wondering P.money said u were really pretty...how come u didnt ever post ur pictureS?

Jessika honey, coz i've never posted any pics of me on this board, i'v shown p-money a pic of me on messenger, thats bout it!

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 381846.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 08:17 PM

kari is anything but UGLY....ahhh wtf...are you crazy...lol.....you have problems, its the internet, get over yourself

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 08:21 PM

It is the fucken internet, tell them to leave me alone!! simple

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 08:31 PM

Kari is a really nice girl, I think you two have just misunderstood each other

Julesx yeah, hes a cunt

and I don't really know John Cena so I can't say anything

But don't rag on Kari, she's my girl... I'm sure this could all just be figured out
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 09:30 PM

Is it that time of the month already?
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 09:32 PM

^^^
Just cause someone is angry that doesnt mean they automatically have their time of the month.

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 09:34 PM

Bitch don't take everything so seriously, shut your mouth crackwhore.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
sweetie_McIntos

EW Cash: 0.00
sweetie_McIntos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sweetie_McIntos Send a message via Yahoo to sweetie_McIntos
Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 09:45 PM

Jb I was only talking about kari. Maybe theres a reason why people are only picking on you??

My dearest karo I love you more then any other women in my life!
  sweetie_McIntos is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Riddler
^^strange

Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_
Bitch don't take everything so seriously, shut your mouth crackwhore.
lol.....lol

forever...........

I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL

^^yea don't fuck with me
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 386155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-24-2005, 11:49 PM

you're 24 fucking years old...if you get this riled up over internet beef you have some sort of mental problems only a psychiatrist can endure. You dedicated a fucking thread to people that "get on your nerves??" wow...that has got to be the lamest thing I've ever seen a 24 year old girl do in my entire life...it's quite sad really, that you would go through all this effort just to post a damn thread about net beefing that's goin on because you can't handle it and you get all pissed off because people simply don't agree with you??
I never directed ANY of my beef toward you, I said this site was fucked up with newbies and it went down hill with a bunch of bullshit, you're the one that got all your granny panties in a twisted up mess and started running your mouth constantly bitching going on and on and on, trying to have us prove to you whatever the fuck it was you wanted proven, but you were too fucken stubborn and too set on your own ways to even listen to anyone so you kept being a fucking cunt to people....
Then to come up with this blood drinking walking dead morticia thing is even more sad...because if you ever saw a gothic person you sure the fuck wouldn't compare them to me, but when you're struggling to insult someone I guess any little lame thing is gonna work.
Wake the fuck up chicky...this is a message board, you can't avoid people, and you sure the fuck can't net threaten me....What the hell are you gonna do....yell at your computer?? Bash your keyboard really hard??? I don't hardly think so, your little "typing" threats honestly do nothing for me....oh no watch out people, she might punch her monitor?? Come on now....you're about stupid....
And what's up with this big font bullshit?? Are you really that desperate for some sort of attention to swing your way that you have to use big font as though it's intimadating me in any sort of way?? OH my god you used light blue ***cowers in a corner*** bitch please...you're nothing but a net slut to me and you're nothing but an attention seeking loud mouth cunt bitch that's a complete waiste of space and fresh oxygen, 24 years old acting the way you do...and actually dedicating a thread to people that piss you off??? Wow....you went beyond lame with this one there darling.
If you'd of simply asked me if I were talking about you when I was talking about newbies fucking up this board, the answer would of been no, but FUCK THAT, why take the easy way you when you can sit there and be a fucken bitch running your mouth to everyone....you're quite sad........I can't get over you actually making a thread like this.....

Last edited by Kari; 01-24-2005 at 11:52 PM..
  Kari is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Riddler
^^strange

Old Re: Kari,julesx, John Cena, Best U Fuken Read It! @ 01-25-2005, 12:01 AM

intresting....but will there be a round 2..perhaps..

forever...........

^^yea don't fuck with me
Closed Thread