View Poll Results: What do you have?
innie 34 70.83%
outie 14 29.17%
Voters: 48. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Nique
Her navel...She's sexy!

EW Cash: 0.00
Nique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Nique Send a message via AIM to Nique Send a message via Yahoo to Nique
Old 07-31-2002, 11:14 AM

Innie. One of my cuzins has a outie that sticks out too far and he has to have surgery on it when he gets older.

KRONIK is a glorious beacon of lightKRONIK is a glorious beacon of lightKRONIK is a glorious beacon of lightKRONIK is a glorious beacon of lightKRONIK is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Yahoo to KRONIK
Old 07-31-2002, 01:47 PM

outties are gross!

p~ceout!
  KRONIK is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
hellbound
Gory Days

EW Cash: 11.00
hellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hellbound Send a message via Yahoo to hellbound
Old 07-31-2002, 03:20 PM

innie

EW Cash: 90.00
ShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to ShadyButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to ShadyButterfly
Old 07-31-2002, 03:22 PM

Innie...
  ShadyButterfly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Base
Yeah!

Base has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud of

Old 07-31-2002, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueFlames
.. AND I've been looking on the web for a long time and I can't find any picture of one.. wtf..?
I think someone has a fetish for belly buttons lol j/k

Anyway, I have sort of an in between. Yes it is possible. It isn't really far in but not really far out, If you get what I mean :blush:
  Base is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old 07-31-2002, 06:28 PM

wooohoooo..sexy belly-button
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
BlueFlames

EW Cash: 1920.00
BlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad game

Send a message via AIM to BlueFlames
Old 08-01-2002, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid

I think someone has a fetish for belly buttons lol j/k

Anyway, I have sort of an in between. Yes it is possible. It isn't really far in but not really far out, If you get what I mean :blush:
lol.. it's funny you say that because it's normally the farest thing from my mind..I rare ever look at belly buttons.. But lately..they've been.. well... lol j/p

So yours is like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg halfinnie.jpg (52.0 KB, 19 views)

"You cant take it with you, whether it be money, knowledge or kindness. So, be generous and share while you can." !
  BlueFlames is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Base
Yeah!

Base has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud of

Exclamation Old 08-01-2002, 10:17 AM

No, it's not like that. That is quite disgusting. lol
  Base is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
BlueFlames

EW Cash: 1920.00
BlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad game

Send a message via AIM to BlueFlames
Old 08-01-2002, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid
No, it's not like that. That is quite disgusting. lol
lol.. sorry.. I was trying to get an idea of what your looked like so I looked up "half innie and half outie" that's what I found..

Didn't mean to gross you out ...

ok.. are there any outies in the HOUSE? Now it's like 15 / 0

~*MEEK*~

"You cant take it with you, whether it be money, knowledge or kindness. So, be generous and share while you can." !
  BlueFlames is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*AnNiE*
batman

EW Cash: 1735.00
*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 03:52 PM

Innie.. Mine is cute.. I can take a pic of it if you want..
and float with the stream, off the shore
- see where the river will take me

*AnNiE* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 04:05 PM

LOL@uppin 2 year old threads...oh well. Innie, but my brothers have outies cause my mum didn't love them enough to use a dime to make theirs stay in. !
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 04:21 PM

Innie... My cousin has an outie...
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Brittany
I put the HUG in THUG

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brina
LOL@uppin 2 year old threads...oh well. Innie, but my brothers have outies cause my mum didn't love them enough to use a dime to make theirs stay in. !
dime?!

innie. I think outies look weird lol

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
~*me*~
HP

~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 08:41 PM

LOL yes, when I was a baby my mum put a coin in there to make the thing go in, and she didn't with my brothers. :-D I think my grandma told her to do it. I dunno, now I want to ask her what made her do that because I dont remember.
~*me*~
HP

Old Re: Innie or Outtie @ 01-15-2005, 08:41 PM

Oh...ewww I just remembered, my cousin has an innie, but she can pop it out. It's really gross.
Closed Thread