eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > The Eminem Show

Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Say Goodbye to Hollywood @ 06-12-2002, 05:48 PM

damn that song is so sad,he put so much emotion into it.I know hes not serious,but what would u do if he did quit rapping one day? Would u be like "oh well" and find something else to listen to? Or would u be very upset about it?

Me personally,I would be upset.I listen to lots of different types of music,but I like Eminem better than anyone to be honest.And music is just something thats there in the background to some people,but to me music is my life.
  Tia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Spike
^^ names up there!

EW Cash: 286.00
Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Spike
Old 06-12-2002, 06:03 PM

I'd go listen to redman

Spike is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Amanda
i think i'm the blond

EW Cash: 0.00
Amanda will become popular soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Amanda
Old 06-12-2002, 06:59 PM

tsk tsk tia..this should be in "the eminem show" forum
  Amanda is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kev

Kev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Kev Send a message via AIM to Kev Send a message via Yahoo to Kev
Old 06-12-2002, 07:03 PM

if he retired i'd kill myself, my life wouldnt be worth living!

:-|

na, i'd jus listen to other rappers
  Kev is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 06-12-2002, 07:04 PM

yea I didn't see there was a TES forum til after I posted this...and I don't think theres any mods on here
  Tia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
MC TeK5

EW Cash: 40.00
MC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to MC TeK5
Happy Old 06-13-2002, 12:47 AM

well that song is a lil wack.. but i would be a lil upset if em quit, cuz it would be a waist of talent....
but i think it would be DOPE if he would change his name and becum an underground MC
or faked his death

MC TeK5 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kev

Kev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Kev Send a message via AIM to Kev Send a message via Yahoo to Kev
Old 06-13-2002, 03:17 AM

^ be realistic.. eminem could NEVER be underground again, and why would he want to be? he wants to get paid like many artists, hes gettin paid a lot for what hes doin now..
illegitimate

EW Cash: 5171.00
illegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to illegitimate Send a message via AIM to illegitimate
Old 06-13-2002, 08:13 AM

I loooooooooove that song! As much as I loooooooooove Soldier. I can't believe how overlooked that song is.

Well, when I heard it, I got so sad and I could really feel his pain when he sang that...

Quote:
if he retired i'd kill myself, my life wouldnt be worth living!
Word!!!

Old 06-13-2002, 09:22 AM

its a shame 'say goodbye to hollywood' has such a wack hook
Nique
Her navel...She's sexy!

Nique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Nique Send a message via AIM to Nique Send a message via Yahoo to Nique
Old 06-13-2002, 02:38 PM

^^That's why I hardly listen to it. It irritates me soooo bad. I hate that beat too. I don't really like that song much at all, but to answer your question Tia, I'd be a bit upset but I'd get over it. I did the same thing with Ma$e.lol But I got over him faster because his last album was pure shit. If Em comes out with a album like that and decides to retire, it won't be hard for me to get over his departure at all.

EW Cash: 5171.00
illegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to allillegitimate is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to illegitimate Send a message via AIM to illegitimate
Old 06-13-2002, 03:44 PM

LOL@ judging a song by its hook.

The first time I heard that song I loved it to death. I still do. The beat, hook especially lyrics are great. Is this not ill?

I, bury my face in comic books, cus I don't want to look at nothin', this world's too much, I've swallowed all I could/If I could swallow a bottle of Tylenol I would, and end it for good, just say goodbye to Hollywood/I probably should, these problems are piling all at once, cus everything that bothers me, I got it bottled up/

I don't wanna quit, but shit, I feel like this is it, for me to have this much appeal like this is sick/this is not a game, this fame, in real life this is sick, publicity stunt my ass, conceal my fuckin' dick^^^flow is nice

I think I like Say Goodbye Hollywood better than Soldier
Yeah!

Base has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud of

Old 06-13-2002, 03:48 PM

Say Goodbye To Hollywood is my 3rd favorite song

I like the bit:

"I sold my soul to the devil and I'll never get it back"

And:

"All i wanted was to give Hailie the life I never had but instead I've forced us to live alienated"
  Base is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
hellbound
Gory Days

EW Cash: 11.00
hellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hellbound Send a message via Yahoo to hellbound
Old 06-13-2002, 04:06 PM

thats the bes tsong for real on tes

his rhymes are ill!
  hellbound is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Nique
Her navel...She's sexy!

Nique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Nique Send a message via AIM to Nique Send a message via Yahoo to Nique
Old 06-13-2002, 04:12 PM

*shrugs* It still annoys me. Maybe if they had a accapella version of it, I could bare a little more. It just don't do it for me...

Base has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud ofBase has much to be proud of

Old 06-13-2002, 04:47 PM

I like the beat, it something different for Eminem, it doesn't sound like the normal Eminem beat
  Base is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote