eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 477720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-14-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Leah Bia~* View Post
I do NOT sympathize for those people. Sure, if they have a disease that makes them that way for some reason, or a medical condition or whatever that prevents them from doing something about it, whatever...sure.

But when you just slowly get that way and didn't care enough to stop it...why the hell should I care to sympathize. It's disgusting. I mean, shit, the biggest I have been was a size 9 and at that I was like, "OMG...I'm a lard ass." and did something about it. I didn't just keep stuffing my face...it woulda been harder to lose if I had let myself get up to like a 19 or whatever. lol
Hmmmmmmm too much of a touchy subject. *leaves keeping mum*

I will say though that at least Leah, did point out the top part of this post. Points for that. Other than that I really do have nothing to say because then I will just let my emotions controll my post.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-14-2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writeoff View Post
i smoke cigs.... i guess im a turnoff....

anyways.... a big turn off is really prissy girls and stuck up girls who think their shit dont stink.
Yeah, Ive worked with or have known girls like that....big turnoff
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 12:24 AM

Arrogance in any way is a turn-off.

EW Cash: 440.00
BellaItalian is a name known to allBellaItalian is a name known to allBellaItalian is a name known to allBellaItalian is a name known to allBellaItalian is a name known to allBellaItalian is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to BellaItalian
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 04:36 AM

when ppl burp in public w/o saying excuse me among other things, and my bf does some of them and its getting to the point i might end it because he says i won't do it again but yet again he does.

I'm backkk.. & here to stay!
  BellaItalian is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 07:55 AM

Smoking - I'm allergic and I run, I've had to deal with it plenty in the Army and I don't like the idea that the potential future mother of my children smokes. If you give my kid asthma I won't forgive you.
Drinking just to get drunk - one girl (who was 100lbs at best) bragged to me about how she could guzzle a 40, I never looked at her the same
Laziness - she can be lazier than me, just not too much lazier
Sloppiness - same as laziness
Self-centeredness - if everything is about her she doesn't have a chance with me.
Callousness - if you're mean to nice people then I don't care how nice you are to me, I won't return it.
Social isolation - I can be a bit of loner myself especially since I am a programmer, however if I think you isolate yourself then you must be an extreme case. If you can't talk to anyone else other than me, then you aren't that fun.
Low self-esteem - if you think you're trash and I think the opposite, unless you change your view I'm eventually going to agree with you.

Although these things are important to me, for the most part I am not a man of absolutes.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 11:02 AM

lmao @ talkin with the door open while takin a shit... me and my cousin always do that

I hate people that waste food... it drives me nuts. I can't stand when I see managers in fast food joints throw away a burger that was made by mistake... I hate when people leave whole steaks and whatnot on their plate. I hate when people won't eat crust, you name it. America throws away enough food to feed the entire world...

Kids are funny with it, 'cause it's like "I'm full... I can't eat anymore vegetables... can I have desert now?" - it's cute, but just not right. "When I was your age, we didn't even have desert. We had to pour sugar on our green beans and pretend it tasted good."

Ironically, though... I don't care if you're ridiculously fat. What I don't like is if you collect disability for having a mental disorder and being incapable of moving your 60 inch wide legs. I'm jealous... I would love to get disability checks too , but I have no idea how to even go about paying for enough food, let alone doing as little as possible at the same time to gain the weight.

Wouldn't working for the food, cause some minor fat burning at least? It seems impossible... thus, these people are obviously magical beings blessed with divine, angelic wisdom. I hate them, only because I don't understand their mystifying ways.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NinjaMic- View Post
I hate people that waste food... it drives me nuts. I can't stand when I see managers in fast food joints throw away a burger that was made by mistake... I hate when people leave whole steaks and whatnot on their plate. I hate when people won't eat crust, you name it. America throws away enough food to feed the entire world...

Ironically, though... I don't care if you're ridiculously fat. What I don't like is if you collect disability for having a mental disorder and being incapable of moving your 60 inch wide legs. I'm jealous... I would love to get disability checks too , but I have no idea how to even go about paying for enough food, let alone doing as little as possible at the same time to gain the weight.

Wouldn't working for the food, cause some minor fat burning at least? It seems impossible... thus, these people are obviously magical beings blessed with divine, angelic wisdom. I hate them, only because I don't understand their mystifying ways.
Ditto. I know people like that who have got themselves ridiculously fat and they claim that they "can't" work because of physical and mental problems. Bullshit. My aunt does that. She's fat as hell and hasn't had a job since she was in school and she's over 30 now! "I'm bi-polar." (well people take medications for that) "I'm legally blind." (get glasses! turn your head around if you can't see something) "I'm too fat to work." (exercise you fat fuck!) Those are her excuses. I told her how I felt about me having to pay taxes to support her fat ass and she said, "Well, I deserve the money!"

What? You deserve it when it's your own fault that you have those problems?!

It makes me pissed off how many people like her are out there abusing the social welfare system and people who don't have any money so they keep popping out kids in order to get free money from the government (I mean taxpayers). I think we shouldn't even have the welfare system because who really wants to work hard and pay taxes so other people can be lazy? Let them starve and then they'll have no choice BUT to get a job.

Other things that bother me...

1. Chewing with your mouth open. OMG, WTF? Do you seriously want to get fucking slapped? Why is it so difficult to close your fucking mouth while eating in front of other people? It makes me want to vomit MY food out. It's disgusting.
2. Not taking showers and going out in public smelling like a god damn garbage dump.
3. Not brushing your teeth and they're all nasty and yellow.

Can't think of any more now.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 02:21 PM

I dunno about getting rid of it completely... because I beleive in helping people, and (our) money would get wasted on a bunch of stuff (we) didn't approve anyway. Social welfare is like the only thing (we've) forced the government to give back to (us).

I also wouldn't want the people who really do need help, to not be able to get any... it's hard enough for them to get around the professional con artists who lounge around the social services offices, getting free food from thirty different foodbanks while getting food stamps and tax returns for kids that sometimes don't even exist, and paying $30 a month for a 5 bedroom condo on section 8.

Yet, someone who's worked their whole life, and is seriously destroyed mentally from like mind altering abuse, or physically from terrible accidents or birth defects or something legitimate... just can't get any help, 'cause it's so backlogged with applicants and frauds, and so spread thin on leeches.

The catch is that if getting it was harder... frauds would be denied maybe, and even more legitimate cases would be denied like usual, or delayed til the person's in a worse condition, or an irreversable state.

-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
2. Not taking showers and going out in public smelling like a god damn garbage dump.
Yeah... I can't tell you how much fun it is when you're cutting someone's hair and they're filthy, rancid, and/or have some sort of disgusting medical skin/scalp condition - and right in your face. People that sweat gallons, or just got done working out and didn't shower. You get to touch and smell them for at least 20 minutes. It's great.

Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 11267.00
Alacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Alacran Send a message via Yahoo to Alacran
Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Smoking - I'm allergic and I run, I've had to deal with it plenty in the Army and I don't like the idea that the potential future mother of my children smokes. If you give my kid asthma I won't forgive you.
lol i have asthma.. ill never forgive my smoker of a mother lol ( worst in the STATE at that.. (ps: thats a personal if anyone cares to battle me) lol
  Alacran is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 06:03 PM

The girl Autumn who got in the car accident with me (rollover explorer accident in Chicago -those fucks cannot drive- we both flew out the window on the expressway, only she flew out after the vehicle rolling over on her leg twice). Well, that was in 2000. She hasn't worked since. Granted, she's had skin graphs and whatnot on her leg and it is mangled, but for the most part, it's ok SEVEN years later.

She plays that to her full advantage though. Claims she CAN'T work, it's too much stress on her leg.

Ummmm....hi....get an office job...??? Oh, she can't because she has to keep her leg elevated if it's giving her pain. (great excuse)

Get a part time job. Oh, she can't do that- she will lose her benefits from the state.

Basically, the bitch has helped me MOVE, like heavy lifting, and she sits on the computer all day long and chases after her toddler nephew all day also. She babysits for her sister as a job and gets paid shit.

Well, I'm sorry, but if you can do that shit, you are NOT disabled. She leads a normal life, you would never know about her leg...but she shows it off and looks for sympathy every chance she gets.

It may sound harsh of me, considering I walked away with a scrape on my arm and that's about it...BUT...I know her and I know she's full of shit and she is MORE than capable of working.

She just milks the state for everything she can....meanwhile, our state is going to SHIT.

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot: I hate LAZY people. I truly fucking do. People who won't clean up after themselves, follow basic hygiene, or hold down jobs.. any form of just being a sloth like that. I can't stand it.

The food-wasters don't bother me, so long as they let me have all their table scraps.

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 11:13 PM

^ LOL

I can't talk shit about lazy, cause I am lazy. BUT I am not a slob. I will just procrastinate.

For example:

The other day, I got ALL of my laundry caught up!!!! I mean, I have NO dirty clothes-me or Kate.

This is the first time in years this has happened. I will be like, "Oh, I just have one load, it can wait..." then it piles up and before ya know it, I got 5 loads and I'm just washing shit that we wear regularly so that we HAVE something to wear. LOL

I hate filthiness tho. It's uncalled for. I do what I call "Speed cleaning" when I don't feel like gettin down scrubbin the floors and whatnot, I just speed clean real quick, pick up what has to be picked up to make it look cleaner, then once a week I do thorough (sp?) cleaning for all the nasties.

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-15-2007, 11:39 PM

I don't think we should be forced to give aid to people against our will. If you see a homeless person on the street and want to give them money then fine. But making people work and PAY TAXES so other people can be lazy?? Most of them CAN work but they just don't want to.

I'm a pretty lazy person myself. I don't do much cleaning around the house but that's because I'm not a messy person to begin with, and there's nothing I hate more than cleaning other people's messes. I do work hard though and am not even here most of the time because I'm working.

That's another thing I can't stand: people who live like PIGS. It's disgusting.

Also, the food wasters DO bother me.. unless they'll let me eat their scraps too, haha.

Oh, America... everyday we throw away enough to feed the world.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Because I'm on a role starting topics lately.. @ 10-16-2007, 09:23 AM

I am messy at times.. I try to be organized, but I have a lot of time constraints, so I just have clutter. My apartment can be messy.. but NEVER dirty. I will pick stuff up to sweep, mop, wipe stuff down with sanitizer.. then put my "piles" back, instead of putting things away. But everything is clean.