eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-08-2007, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Ireland's High Court has issued a request for Eminem to come to Dublin to give evidence explaining the last-minute cancellation of the rapper's proposed concert at Slane Castle in 2005.

Eminem pulled out of the September 17, 2005, concert as part of the Anger Management tour after complaining of "exhaustion." The 80,000 tickets for the open-air gig had sold out within an hour.

Taking a civil action, concert promoters MCD are seeking 1.5 million euros ($2 million) compensation from three London-based insurance companies after they refused to pay up after the cancellation of the gig.

Eminem had asked that he be allowed to give his testimony in private regarding his state of health at the time of the concert, but Justice Peter Kelly refused the application, saying it would be inappropriate. The judge also said that there was also a constitutional mandate that justice be administered in public.

He added that Eminem's testimony was important and "possibly crucial" in settling the dispute between the promoters and the insurance companies.

The annual concert in Slane Castle has traditionally been one of the highlights of the live calendar in Ireland, dating back to 1981, when Thin Lizzy and U2 headlined.
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 349249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-08-2007, 11:48 AM

that's bad...but Em must do sumthin' to make it up for those fans.
I'd feel like shit if I was one of them.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-08-2007, 12:18 PM

i was suppose to be going to the one near me ...then he pulled out...it was my birthday present aswell
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Iphorill
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-08-2007, 12:20 PM

^that's sad...I'm glad it wasn't me

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 332895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-08-2007, 09:48 PM

I went to one of the first D12 concerts in the UK (only a 1300 people venue), people were throwing stuff at him, someone threw a beer can and I'm quite sure it had beer in it. Anyway, it hit him right on the forehead, LOL, which is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

That's probably why he doesn't like western Europe . {excuse my drunkness}
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 03-09-2007, 06:18 PM

Lmao, i thought eastern europeans were the drunk ones, cuz the germans and russians? Well, hey, im american so i dont know. Anyway. Eminem was hit with the beer can? Wow, hes to good have things thrown at him... Were they doing it because he sucked to them or they were just drunk?

EW Cash: 111.50
Pricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 04-15-2007, 04:55 PM

I had a ticket for this...
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 04-15-2007, 04:56 PM

^that sux.
Wuttup Gangstazzz?!?1?11?

EW Cash: 111.50
Pricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 04-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Yea, but ticketmaster refunded everyone...
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 04-15-2007, 05:16 PM

well thats good.

EW Cash: 40.00
OPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: Eminem asked to testify in Irish concert flop @ 05-17-2007, 03:56 PM

Irish people ain't true Em fans. They ain't reppin Detroit. holla.

Unity
There's a war goin' down between my brothers tonight, I don't want no war goin' down tonight.
Civilisation? Ha! I call it as I see it. I call it bullshit, you know, I still cannot believe it Our evolution now has gone the way of hate A world evolved resolved into its stupid fate. Stop this war ! All so different yeah, I say we're all the same All caught, you know, in the division game. Self destruction fast impending like a bullet. No one can stop it, once it's fired, no one can control it.
Stop this war !
A final word, wait it's not a call to action
We ain't no sect, we ain't no fucking faction.
Unity, Unity, you've heard it all before. This time it's not exclusive - we want to stop a war.
Ain't nothing wrong, with another Unity song
Unity, as one stand together,
Unity, evolution's gonna come !
  OPIV is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote