eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 06:52 PM

hiphop is dead>>>the entire dipset collection
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 07:00 PM

and you're a dick rider because you honestly believe cam is better than nas

that's like saying 50cent is better than rakim...smh
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 280493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 07:11 PM

Nas is the best rapper of this year. One of my favorite rappers.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 07:14 PM

he's easily in the top 10 of all time
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

EW Cash: 125.00
NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
and you're a dick rider because you honestly believe cam is better than nas

that's like saying 50cent is better than rakim...smh
Please show me where I said Cam is better than Nas.
  NDaATL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 08:27 PM

a better ? would be where DIDNT u
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-03-2007, 08:39 PM

lmao!!

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDaATL View Post
he's gotta get Jay/Nas/Em on the track to help out, it still wont' take them down though. .
Quote:
Jay-z and Nas both old as fuck, and they've fell off bigtime,
Quote:
Nas has made subliminals. Dips has only gotten stronger.

all of these comments makes it seem as if you think dipset is better than nas...
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 06:55 AM

oh and all of them are wrong...like i said nas could knock the dipset sales down a good couple of notches with one song, and he could finish them completely if he hit them with multiple diss tracks....

only reason jay is still selling is because he squashed the beef with nas and signed him...jays sales went down phenomenally when he was beefin' with nas

i hope this is true just so you can witness how real rappers spit on the mic
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 349249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 10:01 AM

I agree...Nas is one of the best 10...no best 5 emcees of all times. his old shit was better, that's right, still, his recent shit is fuckin' dope especially when we compare it with recent releases.
Quote:
A lot of the old hip hop videos had bitches too. I agree the club/radio shit is less lyrical, but there's still a lot of hella lyrical emcees. The lyrical emcees out today are far more advanced lyrically than old hip hop save a select few.

Go listen to some early 90s to mid 90s hit rap songs, they're as bad as 50 cent lyrically for the most part.
Believe me I know...Old school were not lyrical at all, that wasn't my point. I was referring to 1997-2002 era how it extremely differs from 2002-now a dayz era.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 10:52 AM

almost all mainstream stuff sux now. almost as much as cam.
~1124~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 11:06 AM

the old skool were lyrical stan...if you use multies and inner rhyming but talk about bitches and spinning rims you're still lyrical...

oh and old skool tracks by people like big daddy kane can match up to almost any track now-a-days (lyrically)
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 11:10 AM

and the old skool had LESS bullshit in there music videos and lyrics compared to today
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphorill View Post
sales don't mean shit...Every hip hop fan knows this. I'm not talkin' about Jay Z, yeah he might fell off or whatever, I don't give a fuck about him.
but to say that Nas fell off, that's stupid. Currently, he's the most rapper worth listening to. his album Hip Hop Is Dead was reviewed as the best hip hop album in 2006. & he wasn't claimin' shit, hip hop IS pretty much fuckin' dead.

Word up. Hip hop is dying and almost dead. So much sucky hip hop out there. No one is the shit anymore. See what im sayin? There are no more good rappers out there. Snoop Doggs time is up, NWA has been gone for quite a while, as well as pac and biggie. And of course, eminems time has been up for the last 3 years.

Not just that but it because its becoming so fake, the music is all beat driven now, no one cares about delivery or lyrics. Beats are important and should be good but now they are so fancy and techno like, hip hop sucks...

Nas is alright, he makes an effort still but his older stuff was better.

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 12:45 PM

if you think hiphop is dead you're listening to the wrong artists