eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old idea @ 02-12-2007, 05:58 PM

i'm sure i've mentioned this before...but here it goes

the idea of giving people emoney as a reward isn't working that well..because no one wants emoney...why not? because there is nothing interesting to buy...the first site i ever joined (my "home" site) had so much you could buy with emoney...it was great....it was a vbplaza or something...there was a lotto and everything...you could even attempt to steal money from other members and place bets on battles of all sorts,rap,poetry,topical,gfx,beats etc etc...great fun lol...

but yeah you should look into adding more shit to it that way people will want more money, so the whole "il donate 500emoney" will actually mean something lol
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cullision

EW Cash: 37352.00
Cullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-12-2007, 10:43 PM

yeah...we should definetly be able to place bets on battles lol that would be sick
  Cullision is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 325702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-13-2007, 01:54 AM

we need to have battles first...
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 337395.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Shifty Old Re: idea @ 02-13-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullision View Post
yeah...we should definetly be able to place bets on battles lol that would be sick
On Rap Worlds we had a discussion about this and said it would cause unnessary confusion since there would cause more unfair and biased votes. And yes, we do need battles first .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
i'm sure i've mentioned this before...but here it goes

the idea of giving people emoney as a reward isn't working that well..because no one wants emoney...why not? because there is nothing interesting to buy...the first site i ever joined (my "home" site) had so much you could buy with emoney...it was great....it was a vbplaza or something...there was a lotto and everything...you could even attempt to steal money from other members and place bets on battles of all sorts,rap,poetry,topical,gfx,beats etc etc...great fun lol...

but yeah you should look into adding more shit to it that way people will want more money, so the whole "il donate 500emoney" will actually mean something lol
I know I need to make more items in the store. The difference between this site and the majority of of other forum based sites is that; the majority of programming on this site is done by me. I seriously don't trust a lot of the modifications which are released to the public, they normally harbor major security issues and I'd rather be safe then sorry. For example there has been security problems with the lotto modification which you mentioned. I'm fighting a daily war against hackers, I guess they don't like Eminem, lol, but so far I'm winning.

The store on this site is made by me and this was the first vb3.6 based site to have it on the Internet. I'm currently developing new items to buy in the store but I'm sad to say, I will 'probably' never add the theft feature. If you have any ideas for store items, drop them hear (even if it's never been tried before).

Thanks for the suggestions.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-13-2007, 12:35 PM

well on that site i was talking about you could buy certain mod powers...but they could only be used once or twice or something...like the ability to close threads,re-open threads,sticky threads, etc etc...shit if i still had my account on that other site i would have listed more lol...i'll have a think about it
Iphorill
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: idea @ 02-14-2007, 10:27 AM

^I don't recommend that Mod powers thing, it could cause several serious problems. Some assholes would close or even delete certain active threads just for the fuck of it. many people in here (myself included) have some serious issues in their minds.

I'd suggest things like:
*The ability to hide posts (& can't be viewed unless you reply first)

*The ability to put a password on a certain thread you (not someone else's thread) make (used only once of course, & the password can be given to anyone the thread starter likes)

*To buy a gif animated Username (but I think this feature will make the site slower unless you make the gif size less than 25 KB)

*To buy font for the username

*To buy font for the title

*To buy glow for the title

that's what on my mind at the moment...

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-14-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphorill View Post
^I don't recommend that Mod powers thing, it could cause several serious problems.
Word.

Um, if I think of any ideas I'll post them :cool:
  Tia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: idea @ 02-14-2007, 06:29 PM

i was just posting whats been used on that other site, i wasn't actually saying to use them...and anyway it never had any negative effect on the board i was on ..but maybe we were all more sensible and mature than the people on here :cool:
Cullision

EW Cash: 37352.00
Cullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-15-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
On Rap Worlds we had a discussion about this and said it would cause unnessary confusion since there would cause more unfair and biased votes. And yes, we do need battles first .

I know I need to make more items in the store. The difference between this site and the majority of of other forum based sites is that; the majority of programming on this site is done by me. I seriously don't trust a lot of the modifications which are released to the public, they normally harbor major security issues and I'd rather be safe then sorry. For example there has been security problems with the lotto modification which you mentioned. I'm fighting a daily war against hackers, I guess they don't like Eminem, lol, but so far I'm winning.

The store on this site is made by me and this was the first vb3.6 based site to have it on the Internet. I'm currently developing new items to buy in the store but I'm sad to say, I will 'probably' never add the theft feature. If you have any ideas for store items, drop them hear (even if it's never been tried before).

Thanks for the suggestions.

make it so you dont know who bet on who...i dont see how it couldnt work besides the fact barely any battlers are active lol
  Cullision is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 284993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: idea @ 02-15-2007, 04:03 AM

If you made bets you probably won't be able to vote.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 11267.00
Alacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Alacran Send a message via Yahoo to Alacran
Old Re: idea @ 02-15-2007, 08:02 PM

lol there was this one site where the progamming dude created a small RPG gme based off members off the site..it was fun for a while lol
  Alacran is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 359655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-15-2007, 09:56 PM

the thing with the "mod" powers though is if someone were to be a dick then a reg mod could just undelete or reopen the thread...

Location: Under Your Bed With A Chloroform-Soaked Rag *feeling dizzy*
EW Cash: 28078.73
Advo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Advo©ate™
Old Re: idea @ 02-16-2007, 04:34 AM

^yeah I was gonna say that..
*crazy idea* lol when you make a thread, there's an option like posting polls and whatnot, where you can restrict certain users from posting, like, that thread is 'closed' for those people chosen. I dunno, just a random, kinda cool idea.. lol don't mind me...

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!

^^ LISTEN & VOTE HOT!! ^^

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Advo©ate™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: idea @ 02-16-2007, 08:37 AM

i like the password idea...and yeah if we did have the ability to purchase mod powers you could put a rule on it like "anyone who abuses the power they buy will be banned", and anyway it only works once so it's not like they will be a fully priviliged mod, you could limit it to, instead of deleting threads just stickying,locking,unlocking,etc
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 337395.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: idea @ 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM

The mod thing is most likely not going to happen. It's too risky on the security aspect of things and I'm not too confident in sometime which could potentially take down the site. Everything on the internet is hackable and doing the mod powers thing is just like leaving your front-door open.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote