headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Maddox
Rookie

EW Cash: 0.00
Maddox is on a distinguished road

Old MJ strikes again @ 11-20-2002, 01:07 AM

Does anyone know what he was doing? The story is a bit vague, but apparantly he was showing fans his baby and it slipped or something.

Superomario will become popular soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to Superomario
Old 11-20-2002, 01:12 AM

he looks fat qand scary and looks like hes throwing hte baby or about to eat it or at least touch it in a unsuitable manner
  Superomario is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Nique
Her navel...She's sexy!

Nique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Nique Send a message via AIM to Nique Send a message via Yahoo to Nique
Old Re: MJ strikes again @ 11-20-2002, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddox

Does anyone know what he was doing? The story is a bit vague, but apparantly he was showing fans his baby and it slipped or something.
How goddamn stupid must you be to put a child over a balcony and hold it with one arm? What in the hell was he thinking? He didn't really want to show his child (if that was his child) that much if he had a towel over it's head. If that is his child, someone should call DCFS.

Maddox is on a distinguished road

Old 11-20-2002, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Superomario
he looks fat qand scary and looks like hes throwing hte baby or about to eat it or at least touch it in a unsuitable manner
LMFAO!!!

I got the picture from another message board, here's the story:

BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Singer Michael Jackson briefly dangled a barefoot baby over the railing of his fourth-floor hotel window on Tuesday, providing a momentary if odd thriller for fans waiting on Berlin's central square below.

The "King of Pop" arrived in the German capital after three days of testimony last week in California in a $21 million lawsuit by a German promoter over cancelled concerts.

A crowd of screaming fans greeted the reclusive entertainer, in town to receive a lifetime achievement award at a ceremony on Thursday night, in front of the Adlon Hotel.

When he got up to his room, Jackson opened his window and held a light-skinned baby, a white towel over the tot's head, briefly over the metal railing. He held the baby with one hand.

Jackson also showed off another child who was about four or five years old. The child, whose face was also covered in white, waved to the crowd below.

A spokeswoman said Jackson was travelling with his children.

Jackson has three children, two by ex-wife Debbie Rowe, five-year-old son Prince Michael and four-year-old daughter Paris. He also has a baby who is less than one year old.

Jackson arrived to the hotel wearing a white surgical mask over his mouth and nose, but later removed it
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 11-20-2002, 01:29 AM

That is fucking dangerous and stupid, just looking at that picture makes me nervous for that child

FireN'Ice is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to FireN'Ice Send a message via Yahoo to FireN'Ice
Old 11-20-2002, 01:36 AM

lmfao @ MJ strikes again....COMEDY

You Ain't Neva Seen A Playa Look Like Dis Befo
  FireN'Ice is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 11-20-2002, 01:45 AM

Yeah take the kids away from him, I feel bad for the kids that they have him as a father
  !@#$%^&*()_+ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
michelle
*isthebest*

EW Cash: 240.00
michelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to michelle
Happy Old 11-20-2002, 01:46 AM

MJ is just a crazy bitch. There aren't enough shrinks in the world for his ass.
  michelle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Old 11-20-2002, 01:49 AM

Actually even if there were enough shrinks for him, nobody would want to be his shrink
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 11-20-2002, 01:51 AM

I feel sorry for him, its not like he had the easiest life. I don't see how people can be so judgemental. Endangering a child is not cool, but hell people always fuck with MJ for anything and everything, how cruel can you get?

Nique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the roughNique is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Nique Send a message via AIM to Nique Send a message via Yahoo to Nique
Old 11-20-2002, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tia
I feel sorry for him, its not like he had the easiest life. I don't see how people can be so judgemental. Endangering a child is not cool, but hell people always fuck with MJ for anything and everything, how cruel can you get?
Yeah, at times I feel a bit sorry for him too. But I still wonder about him. Something's not quite right with all the jacksons if you ask me. I think Joe messed them up pretty bad. The beatings, strict rules and etc...

Prince is on a distinguished road

Old 11-20-2002, 10:57 AM

Yeah, we all grow up with strict rules though, but Jacko just looks evil in that photo.

And to think, he named his son Prince.................WHO DOES THAT!!!!!

Old 11-20-2002, 12:36 PM

Yeah, I am aware that all the Jacksons had a stricked upnbringing, and I am sure all the Jackson siblings have their problems, and that sucks. But Michael? He kinda went off the deep end in comparison to his brothers and sister. At least Janet seems normal. It just seems like Michael does what he does at times to keep his name in the spotlight, he does not want people to forget him. I understand that, but some of the stuff he is doing? well I do not know
Closed Thread