eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 04:22 AM

Eminem: Slane concert is cancelled because the singer is exhausted.
  Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 09:07 AM

Awwww, I knew that. LOL

He kept saying at Detroit that after that he was taking a break. I had a feeling he wasn't going anywhere but home...LOL

Sucks for you guys.

That is kinda shitty of him. So do people get their money back??

EW Cash: 327895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren
Eminem: Slane concert is cancelled because the singer is exhausted.
you just ruined my year, my life and after life, lol.

Thank god I didn't tout tickets, this year {angel smilie}.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*MonkeyJaneJane
*You really do know me*

EW Cash: 13686.50
*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 11:51 AM

wow..i would be mad...lol....like whatever....roll my eyes..then in a week..be like well he was all tired and needed his rest and blah blah..lol...that or would have just cried...i cry alot! lmao!
  *MonkeyJaneJane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
ha fucking ha
HA FUCKING HA

EW Cash: 295.00
ha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 12:07 PM

THis Totally Sucks Major Bootie!!!!
*You really do know me*

EW Cash: 13686.50
*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 12:08 PM

whoooooooooot!! i know it does...
  *MonkeyJaneJane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 01:16 PM

Just when i think this day cant get any worse, i read this, fucksake, im bumed pissed off, vexed up, really guttered, was so looking forward to this, was looking forward to it since rumours in November last year, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! why why why!! GRRRRr so not fair, i just phoned up one of those ticket lines and they confirmed its cancelled, oh shit fucksake bollox bullshit fuck fuck fuck, and this morning i was thinkin its such a lovely day to commit suicide, now my day gets worse, well things happen for a reason, maybe with all the shit with the bombs, and been september, who knows maybe sumthing like that couldve happend, and things happen for a reason so Eminem got tired aaaaaaaaargh!!

oh well ill hold on to the concert 2003 that i went to, t shirt, cd, posters video clips the works lol, dam im bumed!! glad i waited for my ticket, my housemates have to be refunded fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk sake!!!

Read the bullshit i just got on line

Eminem cancels Bowl concert
MULTI-million selling rap artist Eminem has cancelled his two gigs at the National Bowl next month.
The performer is said to have pulled out of the Anger Management shows with 50 Cent and a host of other hip hop stars on September 9 and 10 because he is being treated for exhaustion which is "complicated by other medical issues".
Gordon Cockhill of Gaming International the company which manages events at the Bowl said: "We feel very sorry for the thousands of Eminem fans who were looking forward to the concerts here in Milton Keynes.
"It is very upsetting that Eminem has been forced to cancel at such a late stage."
The company had spent 10 months plannning the event with Eminem's management company, plus Thames Valley Police, Milton Keynes Council and other organisations.
There have been no plans to reschedule the concerts.
Punters have been advised to contact their ticket agent for a refund.

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 01:20 PM

Oh well lol, if any of u around Oxford on bank holiday, Heartlezz Crew playing In Oxford, for shizzle lol, well sumthing to do i suppose lol

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 382220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 03:25 PM

yeah, I broke the news on the Eminem forum here Sorry to everyone who had tickets that BLOWS!!!! I could also tell that he wasn't on top on the concert 8/8, so I had a feeling this was coming. He just looked tired.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 327895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
and this morning i was thinkin its such a lovely day to commit suicide, now my day gets worse, well things happen for a reason, maybe with all the shit with the bombs, and been september, who knows maybe sumthing like that couldve happend, and things happen for a reason so Eminem got tired aaaaaaaaargh!!
Cheer up. It can't be that bad.

There's always these ill summer gigs coming up:

Tue 23/08/05 19:00 The Roots Shepherds Bush Empire London, UK
Mon 29/08/05 19:00 Jurassic 5 Shepherds Bush Empire London, UK
Sun 25/09/0519:00 Talib Kweli Shepherds Bush Empire London, UK
Thu 27/10/05 19:00 Kano Scala London, UK

Take it easy, real easy
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
D12_gangsta
Runyon Ave Soldier

EW Cash: 0.00
D12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to beholdD12_gangsta is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to D12_gangsta
Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-18-2005, 03:39 AM

dats unfortunate
  D12_gangsta is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 344249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-18-2005, 04:26 AM

that's already posted...
for more info go to Aic's Thread...
*thread closed*

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread