eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Crews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
SmithyRaps

EW Cash: 365.00
SmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud of

Send a message via MSN to SmithyRaps
Old New Crew @ 10-04-2009, 12:11 PM

Ok yh i have only just started on here and was wounderin if anyone wantin to start a little rap crew basicly makin are own lyrics and recording them...

Wna know more info then reply
  SmithyRaps is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SmithyRaps

SmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud ofSmithyRaps has much to be proud of

Old Re: New Crew @ 10-04-2009, 04:49 PM

No one?
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: New Crew @ 10-05-2009, 02:48 PM

this aint a verrrrrry active forum boy, wait fr a few days, some myt turn up..

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SmithyRaps

Old Re: New Crew @ 10-06-2009, 03:06 PM

there are more guests then members... No one will show up...
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: New Crew @ 10-07-2009, 07:57 PM

nah they will, jus wait on a while

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 288498.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: New Crew @ 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Noone has seen you rap yet though
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SmithyRaps

Old Re: New Crew @ 10-09-2009, 05:39 AM

they will soon ive recorded 2 raps atm my mic is shit so i need a new one and re do them..

EW Cash: 145.00
sR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to beholdsR_350 is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: New Crew @ 10-11-2009, 08:54 PM

yo yo yo yo

sR_350 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
SmithyRaps

Old Re: New Crew @ 10-12-2009, 02:56 AM

yo yo

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old Want to lose weight @ 10-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Want to lose weight? Eat more. As a general rule, you should never allow yourself to become hungry. Just like feeling thirsty means that Lacoste polo t shirt Homme you've waited too long and the earliest signs of dehydration are setting in, being hungry means that you've waited too long to eat since your last meal and your body is in need of nurishment. Allowing this to happen lacoste polo t shirt Femme time and time again will slow your metabolism down, down, d-o-w-n ..。  Does this, then, Ralph Lauren t shirt Homme mean that it's okay to eat Burger King or Taco Bell five or six times per day? Believe me, I'm right there with you -- I wish it did. But of course it doesn't。  What it means is that if you eat 5 to 6 small, healthy meals and snacks throughout the day, you will lose weight over time. a Framingham Nutrition Study has found that women who consume 400 more calories per day and eat healthier are two-and-a-half times less likely to have an excess of abdominal fat than women Ralph Lauren t shirt Femme who take in fewer calories but consume more saturated fat and less fiber。

EW Cash: 690.00
loginfashion999 is on a distinguished road

Happy Old Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. @ 11-24-2009, 02:41 AM

We Offer All Kinds of Brand Sport Shoes Leisure Shoes Boots Shoes Sandal, for example Uggs Classic tall,Air Jordan online store,Cheap NHL Jerseys,GHD,Cheap cartier glasses,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Ugg Bailey Button,Nike Air Jordan,NFL Jerseys,GHDS,Cartier Glasses,Ugg Nightfall,Michael Jordan Shoes,Reebok NFL Jerseys,GHD Hair Straighteners,True Religion Jeans,Ugg 30th anniversary,Air Jordan Sneakers,Reebok Football Jerseys,Ghd Hair Products,Women Boots, sunglasses, watches and so on. High quality, low quality and prompt delivery are our features. Our company have good reputation among our customers from USA,UK and other european countries such as German, France, Italy and so on! Welcome to our website uggonsale.org
  loginfashion999 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old Why did it make you late @ 08-30-2010, 09:36 AM

Mike was late for school. He said to his teacher, Mr. Black, “Excuse me for my coming late, sir. I watched a football match in my dream.” “Why did it make you late?” inquired the teacher. “Because neither team could win the game, so it lasted a long time,” replied Mike.nike air max tnnike air max tnnike air maxnike air max 95 puma chaussures