bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Closed Thread

gladbag
anal face

EW Cash: 3280.00
gladbag might aswell go to jail now...

Old denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should be fi @ 12-09-2006, 09:21 PM

denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should be fired onu the EMINEM FIRE THIS MISFIT PLEASE
  gladbag is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Advo©ate™
-+-THE SILVER LINING-+-

Location: Under Your Bed With A Chloroform-Soaked Rag *feeling dizzy*
EW Cash: 28078.73
Advo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Advo©ate™
Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 09:25 PM

LMFAO.. hahaha.. seriously.. WTF?!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!

^^ LISTEN & VOTE HOT!! ^^

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Advo©ate™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 358846.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 09:41 PM

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 09:51 PM

You are one bitch ass homo.......
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 11267.00
Alacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Alacran Send a message via Yahoo to Alacran
Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 10:18 PM

eminem..fire the admin...wtf?
  Alacran is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

Alacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem WebAlacran owns Eminem Web

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 10:20 PM

hate to break it to ya but all this shit u tellin eminem to fire people..WTF..

denz is mod

eminem..has nuthing to do with firing hiring people on this site

ur 1 bitch as homo waste of space

and i am suggesting u get banned
Dia
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 266698.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 10:20 PM

guess he wants to be banned

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 340895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbag View Post
denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should be fired onu the EMINEM FIRE THIS MISFIT PLEASE
You can't compare me to you. Just go back to school and learn some new sentences. This sentence is becoming quite repetitive. Your like a broken record, the needle keeps jumping and you keep saying the same worthless shit .

But I gotta give you props, WELL DONE for finally posting in the correct forum. Your no genius but one day you could get there, just think positively .
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
gladbag
anal face

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 11:21 PM

DAMN denz YOU SO STUPID YOU COULDN'T WALK AND CHEW GUM THE SAME TIME MAN WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR COMMON SENSE ? YOU LET MODERATERS WRITE SHIT UNDER PEOPLE NAME NON PROFESSIONAL AND YOU WALK AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD STUCK UP YOUR OWN ASS D AMN BITCH YOU COULDN'T ;WORK FOR ME ONWE DAY WITHOUT GETTING FIRED I WOULD FIRE THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOR BEING STUPID STRAIGHT UP

Last edited by gladbag; 12-09-2006 at 11:23 PM..
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM

What's your company ? If you've got the money I'll work for you.

Lets compare resumes and see who's "more" stupid.

BTW, you dumb fuck, you can change your own usertitle at; http://www.eminemweb.com/board/store...ange_usertitle .
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-10-2006, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbag View Post
YOU LET MODERATERS WRITE SHIT UNDER PEOPLE NAME NON PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHT UP
ur a dumn ass

anyone can change ur usertitle not just mods..its in the em web store up top..u can change others if u want to..or change ur own..but someone will always change it cus ur a dumb worthless piece of shit that no one likes and i wonder why u stay around?
gladbag
anal face

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-10-2006, 06:38 AM

notice nobody else responding but stupid moderaters and humpty dumpty suck ass supporters that mean other people are listening and seeing these moderaters stupid performance I give them zero for an evaluation
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-10-2006, 08:35 AM

Quiet, you NUB !
Alacran
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-10-2006, 01:49 PM

and whats with saying eminem fire them...? wtf..its denz's site
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: denz do your job in comparison to me you are one below average moderater should b @ 12-10-2006, 07:04 PM

Denz has done awesome things with this site..lol..most message boards don't last half as long as this one has...I think Denz deserves a great big ole GOLD STAR

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread